Get a Blood Donor

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At hospital...

“How is her condition now?” Gongchan asked Chae Rin after arriving at hospital.

“Molla..” Chae Rin answered and sobbed.

The two of them wait in front of emergency room impatiently. It had been almost an hour and the doctor still didn’t come out yet. Gongchan peeked some times through the glass window while Chae Rin just sobbed.

Finally the doctor came out.

“How is her condition doctor? Is she allright?”

“She’s still unconcious, i’m afraid if she don’t wake up in these few days later,she will be in comma, but we also still don’t know yet. We will try our best. And she also lost of many blood. Who’s here who have AB blood?”

“Mine is A..” Gongchan sighed then turned to Chae Rin.

“Mine is O..” Chae Rin sighed and hunged her head low.

“What about her family? Have you contacted them? ” The doctor asked again.

“Ne, but none answered, i’ll try again!” Chae Rin took your phone and dialled your mom number. After trying for several times finally your mom answered. Chae Rin explained what happened to you. Unfortunately your mom was in other city and couldn’t back instantly because of bad weather there. She just panicked and cried and promised to come asap.

“What should we do now?” Chae Rin became desperate.

“I’ll check again for the blood stock. Please help to find a blood donor soon, arasseo? And I have to go now to check other patient,” The doctor bowed then left Chae Rin and Gongchan.

“Ottokhae Gongchan-ah? This is all because of Yuri, damn her! I’m sure if there’s something bad happen with ~~~~-ah, i’m gonna kill her by my self!” Chae Rin gritted her teeth.

“Who’s yuri?” Gongchan asked feeling curious.

“She is Jinyoung’s ex-girlfriend. She can’t accept if Jinyoung and ~~~~ are together. That’s why she always tries to hurt ~~~~-ah!”  chae Rin explained anything and Gongchan became angry. Jinyoung should have protected you but he didn’t. I’m started to regret for giving noona to you Jinyoung.

******

“What is this? 12 missed calls from ~~~-ah?” Jinyoung checked his phone then decided to call you but heard Che rin’s voice instead.

“MWO?! I’m going now!” He rushed to the hospital with his motor. When he just arrived at hospital’s lobby, he met Gongchan.

“Finally you come here,huh?” Gongchan looked at him angrily.

“What do you mean?” Jinyoung asked Gongchan wondered why gongchan acted like that. But instead of answered Jinyoung’s question, Gongchan just punched Jinyoung’s face hard. Jinyoung fell and groaned.

“Yah, what are you doing!” Jinyoung got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter