When Hot met Cold

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GONGCHAN’S POV

I felt heartbroken knowing that noona is already taken by Jinyoung now. I cursed myself, if only i had guts to show my feeling to noona before Jinyoung did.

I sighed as i countinued walking with my mind out of space. I inserted my hands in my jeans’pocket and just stared at the ground. Then suddenly...

Ugh..!! I bumped into someone and fell on the ground. I looked at that someone. It’s a girl, maybe she has same age as me. She got up and dusted her skirt. I knew it was my fault since i walked with my mind was out of space. I’m sure she would scold me, but hey, maybe i’m  not the only one to blame. If she walked properly she won’t bumped into me.

I was waiting for her reaction...

She didn’t say anything but glared at me for a moment..and then walked away.

What a weird girl...

“Pfft. whatever, good thing she didn’t say or do any annoying things. but her glare was scary!” I shook my head and continued walking. Where should i go now? I wanted to forget anything. Then i saw an ice cream shop. The last time i went to this ice cream shop with noona. How could i forget her, if wherever i go,  it will always reminds me of her?

I sighed but i still entered the shop. I wanted to eat chocolate ice cream. As people say, chocolate can make you feel happier and forget your stress. I guess it’s true, because whenever i’m getting bad mood chocolates really can help. Well, maybe it’s just suggestion but..why not? As long as i’m gonna feel better so it’s fine.

“One large chocs ice cream!” I said coldly, maybe it sounded rude but i was just not in mood.

“Oh, oppa! It’s you!” The ice cream girl smiled and blinked some times while looking at me, trying to look cute. I found it was annoying. So, i just stared coldly at her and said nothing. She looks surprised for seeing me like this and quickly gave my order. I bowed slightly and walked away.

.....

“Ahjumma, give me tenth level ramen!” I heard a girl’s sound when i was walking passed a ramen shop.

Is she crazy? Tenth level? Wow..She made me curious, and when i looked again at that girl i just realized that she was the girl who bumped into me before.

“Are you sure girl? It’s very very hot you know?” The ahjumma looked at her, kinda of worried.

“Ne, ahjumma, please!” She simply answered.

Tsk, really a weird girl, i better go to the park now to eat this ice cream..

*******

At the park..

I opened my ice cream and started eating. I kept remembering at noona’s face while eating the ice cream. I sighed again..why is it so hard to forget you noona?

“JERK!! STUPID!! JUST GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD!!”

Suddenly i heard someone shouted that surprised me much till i dropped my ice cream on the ground. Aishh..wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter