FIRST DATE #2

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry, about my mom.."You apologized to Jinyoung.

"Nah, it's ok! your mom is so cool,haha!"he chuckled. You rolled your eyes. Cool? hm,maybe, but sometimes she's even more childish than me.

"Hold me tight!" Jinyoung added, and put your arms aroud his waist. You blushed a bit knowing how close you are with him. You could smell his scent as well. I will never forget this scent.

"Are you ready?" Jinyoung turned his head.

"Ne..kajja!but where will we go?" You smiled. Jinyoung pretended not to hear you and fastened his motorcycle. He did it in purpose so you would tightened your hold.

*****

Finally arrived..

"Woah..it's beautifull!" You open your arms wide while looking at the beach.

"I know right!" Jinyoung smirked and then splashed water to you.

"Yah!! What are you doing Jung Jinyoung!" You scolded him because your dress get soaked. You pretended to mad at him and just kept silent.

"Yah,jagi, mianhe, i'm just kidding you know?" he pouted and approached you.

"SHOOT!!" You splashed more water to him and he took revenge too till both you get soaked.

"Ah, stop this already! We will catch a cold then!" You sat on the sand while catching your breath. And Jinyoung did so.

"I never have a date on the beach before!" He suddenly spoke.

"Really? why? so, you took your ex-girlfriends anywhere but beach?" You looked at him, felt curious.

"Yeah, i tell the truth, but wait, are you jealous of me n my exs before? you must be really love me since a long time, right?" He teased you. You blushed since actually that's all true.

"Woah, you're bushing!! So, i guess it's true! haha!" He continued to tease you.

You wanted to defend but suddenly he rested your head on his shoulder while holding your waist. You two sat silently while staring at the waves. The cold winds blew and you could smell the spring breeze.  If only the time would stop like this, you wouldn't mind at all.

Suddenly...

"Mianhe, can you help me? My stomach is hurt and i need to go to toilet, can you keep my baby for a while? Thank you!" A  woman gave her baby to you and then rushed somewhere without waiting for your reply or agreement.

"But ahjumma!! wait..!"You called her but she already disappeared.

"What the!!" Jinyoung looked at the baby annoyingly.

"Appa!" The baby started speaking.

"ANIYO!! I"M NOT YOUR APPA!!" Jinyoung talked to the baby loudly and it made the baby cried.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUNG JINYOUNG!!' You hit his head. He rubbed his head while winching. Then he glared at the baby. It's because of you!!.

"Ahh, stop crying, baby!!" You panicked and tried to stop his crying.

You and Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter