S2: 39

Fifty Shades of Pink Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arms are hugging me when I slip out of sleep. And a body behind. A leg between mine. There’s no heat, but there’s energy. A super kind of energy. It’s Ms Pink’s energy and I revel in it. Rolling over in her arms, I bury my face in her hair and inhale. The scent reminds me of Ms Pink and her castle. A little musk, a little ash, a little fire. The smell of home.

“Why are you sniffing me?” a husky voice asks.

A smile plays on my lips. “You smell nice.”

“It is the smell of dirty from the night before.”

I break into laughter. “Dirty ? That was dirty ?”

Arms tighten around me and legs lock around mine. “It was dirty .”

“Mmm, did you like it?”

“You did well.”

Pushing up on my elbows, I look into Ms Pink’s eyes and grin. “I punished you well, didn’t I?”

Ms Pink smiles. “It was a good punishment. I should be careful about what I challenge you to in future.”

I lean in and plant a good, long kiss on her lips. “I love you.”

The pink phantom flame appears in Ms Pink’s eyes lingers as she leans her forehead on mine.” Stupid human.”

X

After another round of intimacy on our bed and in the bathtub, we are seated at the dining table laden full of bloody dishes. Ms Pink digs in while I watch.

“Do you feel weak or hollow?” she asks me after swallowing a blood cube.

“I’m not weak. Why would I feel weak?”

“As an immortal, you will not feel hungry like a human. The hunger that you used to know is no longer.”

I think for a moment before shaking my head. “I don’t feel weaker or hollow or anything bad. But like you tested before, I’m not into blood, so what should I eat instead?”

“You are an unprecedented hybrid being. We have to observe your habits from scratch.”

“Actually, I was feeling a little hollow last night, but I feel totally restored this morning like I just had a buffet and I don’t know why.”

Ms Pink frowns. “Something you ate last night has satiated you.”

“Er, I ate strawberry jam . . .?” I offer helpfully.

“You strawberry jam,” Ms Pink repeats with a roll of her eyes.

I blush. “But I didn’t eat that much strawberry jam. It was just a pinch of it on your s and a little bit more below which was less than a quarter of the jar so I don’t think—oh wait.” My eyes widen at the thought that just struck me. “No way . . .” Ms Pink begins to smile as I fluster. “No . . .”

“It is likely.”

“But if it’s true, what does that make me? Some kind of ual monster?”

“It is convenient.”

“Convenient?” My voice is rising in both pitch and volume but I don’t care. “I can’t believe you just said it’s convenient.”

“You are fortunate it is not something else like blood.”

“But—”

“It is much easier to find a willing donor than a blood donor.”

I clamp my hands over my face. “Oh my gosh, don’t say it like that.”

“We have to verify it. Right now, it is mere speculation based on circumstances. I will have Seo examine you to get reliable information.”

“Examine me?”

“Your energy and essence levels.”

“Oh. So it doesn’t involve any poking down below?”

“Stupid human.” Ms Pink laughs. “I will do that. Not Seo.”

X

Seo arrives shortly after Ms Pink finishes her bloody meal and we move into the study room where Ms Pink starts pouring over the collection of logbooks her father left behind. I would like to help, but not before Seo takes all my vital statistics and records them in her hi-tech device that I have never seen before.

Positioned at the other end of the room from Ms Pink, Seo holds up something that looks like a metal detector scanner and moves it around me, front to back, left to right.

“What does it do?” I ask.

“It will copy a 3D image of you in the program and we will use that to record your energy and essence levels in your body.”

“Wow.”

“Technology is a good thing when it is used well.”

I get the feeling Seo is unhappy about some kind of technology misuse but I don’t want to drag this out. “Yeah.”

Seo points to a flat square steel block on the floor. “Please stand on the scale.”

I obliged. “So, how much do I weigh?” I ask a moment later when Seo is typing on her tablet.

Confusion sets in Seo’s eyes for a second. “The scale does not take yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter