20 Minute Rule

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 

“Look.” He started simply. “I’m not that good with these things but…” He stopped midway and got something out from his back pocket and opened.

Mina let out a gasp.

“I wanted to wait a bit longer, but you bit me to it so I have no choice. Kim Mina the girl that changed my life. From the first time I laid my eyes on you I knew that you were going to be mine. After going out with you I knew that you were all I ever wanted in my life. Now… now I know that I want to keep you forever, because you are my oxygen…”

The little object that Mark gave to Mina 10 years ago was supposed to bring happiness, joy, and the promise that supposed to become reality became an imagination and two people who loved each other drifted apart…

 

Foreword

A/N: Hello little pancakes of mine!! How are you guys??
Well this is it! It’s the sequel to my first story 10 minute rule! Only this time I decided to have a plot twist, don't worry just a little bit of plot so I could make things more interesting.

I hope you’ll enjoy this one too!!New subscribers are always welcome and please up vote, subscribe and leave a comment behind, because it is important to me, I want to know your thoughts on the story!!!

P.S you can always send me a message or something and I will be more than glad to chat with you guys and friend requests are always welcome. Thank you and happy reading to all of you!!

©All copyrights reserved to the writer, no plagiarism is going to be tolerated.

 

Excuse any typos or grammar mistakes, english is not my first language >_<

PeNnyV
update once more >_