9/16

Description

Every child has dreamed of all the wealth, attention, and glamor that comes with the life of a celebrity. At least once.

But many end up abandoning that dream. They see the harsh realities that come with it, and the truth scares them away.

Not for Kiara. Childish dreams were never far away for her.

At age 8, she'd already won her first ballet competition without any training. At age 9, she'd landed her first acting and singing role as the lead character in a local school musical. At age 15, she'd caught the eye of Kim Young-Min, CEO of SM Entertainment who dubbed her audition "the best of the best", superior to anyone who'd entered the company before. Determined to lead the life she's always dreamed of, Kiara enters SM Entertainment as the new "it" girl everyone wants to be. But she wasn't ready for it. No one could be.

When Kiara starts her first day as a rookie, life quickly turns downhill, and she learns that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Old problems arise from the past. They will continue to destroy her conscience, tearing and eating away at anything that is still left of her.

And she won't survive. At least, not alone.

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All events in the story are not based on factual information. They either come from videos/articles published online or my own imagination. 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

9/16 has officially been completed. To read the sequel, click here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1209465/it-s-true-that-i-love-you-sequel-to-9-16-originalcharacter-exo-chanyeol-bts-idolxoc-jungkook-monstax

 

The cover to "9/16" was made by CamTheKpopFreak Request Shop: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/224740/camthekpopfreak-request-shop-open-graphics-kpop-poster-request-review-trailers