Good-for-nothing Brother

Her Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.30 PM. Seoul University.

“You sure you don’t want me to send you home, Sooyoung? Others had been on the way home,” Tiffany offered once again, worries all over her face. “No, it’s okay, Fany,” she refused, shaking her head slightly, “my brother will pick me up. So, no worries.” The brunette put on a reassuring smile, her house was in the opposite way of Fany’s and she didn’t want to burden her.

“Are you sure Minho’s gonna pick you up?” Tiffany asked once again, making sure. “Of course, Fany. Now you should really get going, your father might be worried. “Okay, Soo. Take care.” With that, Tiffany walked away to the parking lot, leaving Sooyoung in front of the library. The library is the only room with the most lights, besides, at night, it was the only place that was always filled with people. Though at this hour, the people became lesser and lesser as the clock ticked.

After Tiffany was out of sight, Sooyoung picked her phone, and dialed her brother’s number. However, she had this bad feeling. “Ugh, why isn’t he picking up?!” She groaned and dialed his number again, not wanting to give up, because even if she wanted to, she really couldn’t.

...

“Hello, what is it noona?”

“CHOI MINHO!” she screamed to her phone. “You finally picked up the phone after I called you for the hundredth times! Where the hell were you?!”

“It’s 15 missed calls. Don’t exaggerate.”

“Whatever. Now pick me up at school.”

“I can’t, sorry.”

“Whaaaaaaat, why? Is it soccer or futsal or whatever again?!”

“I have to play for the last round. One step away for victory. My team is useless without me, so no.”

“What the hell, Choi Minho? You’re not playing for the nation! Enough for the non-sense and pick me up right now because the people in here is become lesser and lesser and I’m getting hella scared.”

“Aish why didn’t you bring your car?!”

“Oh please, my car hasn’t been repaired yet. Have you forgotten? Don’t be a useless brother.” Come to think about it, her car hasn’t returned yet. Just what took it song long to repair the car? She tought.

“You can ask those people to send you home. Ask the juniors, they won’t reject.”

“No way! I can’t believe my own brother risks his sister’s safety to total strangers just because he doesn’t want to pick up her sister! Such a kind brother I have.” Minhoooo, are you done with the phone? Times is ticking bruh! She heard his friends yelling.

“I can’t, besides I’m sleeping over at Taemin’s place. So still a no.”

“Whaaaat, you’re sleeping over and you didn’t let me use your car this morning?” Okaaaay I’m coming! She heard her brother yelled back. “Wait Minho—”

“Noona, I’m gonna hang up now. Sorry, bye!”

“You know what. You, good-for-nothing-brother, are fired from being my brother and I wish you rot in hell!!!!! I hate you!!” Sooyoung screamed at her phone, earning some glances from the juniors, probably thinking that she was some kind of a mad woman.

“Yah what are you looking at? Mind your own business!” She yelled and the juniors quickly shifted their gazes away, looking anywhere but Sooyoung, afraid of being scolded by the senior.

“Now what do I do? Aaah I regret I refused Tiffany’s offer now,” she leaned on the wall, thinking hard. “Should I ask the juniors?” She smiled at her bright idea until it faded one second after, “but I just yelled to them.” She thought again for nearly one minute and decided to ask one of her neighbors instead.

She picked her phone and searched for ‘Jessica’ in her contact list, and dialed right after. “But it’s half past eight and Jessica’s probably sleeping already. Aaahh how can I forget her habits of turning off her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter