Wu Siblings

OHANA!

 

 

 

 

"Hey Wu!" A loud Park Chanyeol suddenly barged in inside the office of Yifan.

He's having a peaceful morning and looking forward for a wonderful date night with his wife.

"What are you doing here Park? It's too early to pester me." Yifan frowned.

"I need your help and approval" Chanyeol said and sat in the chair infront of him.

"Help? Approval? You're an advertising company, you should be the one helping me in my Hotel and other business promotions." Yifan said.

"I'll give you a free advertising mileage if you help me"
Chanyeol said looking desperate

"What is it?" Yifan asked

"It's the anniversary show of StarLight. I already asked Leeteuk Hyung for some help for the artists and models I need for the main event. Especially Daeul (Dean). But i saw this fashion magazine from a luxury hotel in Busan." Chanyeol placed the said magazine on Yifan's table.

"What's the magazine for?"

"There's an article about the fashion statement of the riches kid in South Korea. And congratulations, your kids are there."

Yifan reached out for the magazine and started flipping the pages.
True to what Chanyeol said. There are pictures of his kids. From their family dinner to every gatherings they attend. Even at the airports.

"My kids are not celebrities. This is invasion of privacy" Yifan scowl.

"Calm down, man! Now before you do something to all the photographers who took that, which Jongdae had the same reaction when he finds out that Luhan is there aswell, i have a proposal."

"No Chanyeol, I still value the privacy of my kids."

"I know. I was glad Kyungsoo wasnt there since she dont go out much. Preparing for the wedding and cravings. But i really really need you help Yifan. For Baekhee" Chanyeol pleads.

Yifan sighed.
"What is it?" He asked.


"Your kids are pretty popular. Especially Sehun since he's a part time model. I need them for a photo shoot. We will be having a gallery exhibit for Starlight's Anniversary. And the three of them will be the models."

Yifan let out a heavy sigh once again.

"I'll be having a free advertising mileage right?"

Chanyeol nodded.
"I'll pay the kids aswell"

"They're not kids Chanyeol. My son is marrying your daughter." Yifan frowned.

"I know! I know! It's just hard to adjust with the facts that they're grown ups already."

"Now, for the payment..."

"Are you their manager now?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Finacial consultant. Their mom is the manager actually.
My princess has her own savings account will give you the details on where to deposit. For Jongin, please deposit that for Asher's account..."

"My grandson already have one?"

"Yes Jongin, got that finished last week. As For Sehun ....i'll ask him."

"Saturday! Lunch time at my studio" Chanyeol grinned.

"This is a one time deal Park."
Yifan said.








"I was glad your father had really agreed to my proposal." - Chanyeol

"It's ok Uncle Chan." Sehun said.

"It's for Auntie Baekhee anyway." Sophie smiled

"Uncle Chan...."

"I told you..It's dad now Jongin-ah" chanyeol patted his soon to be son-in-law.

"Yeah Dad.." Jongin shyly smiled.
"Are we the only models for the exhibit?"

"No. We hired some for the minor collection and for the fashion show. But you'll be wearing the Main collection" Chanyeol explained.

He's been planning this Anniversary for ages now.
He wanted the best for his wife.

"Auntie Baekhee will surely be happy." Sophie squealed.
"You're like our Baba, Uncle Chan. Giving all the best things in the world for his wife."

"But mines nothing compared to your father's wealth kids." Chanyeol laughed.

"It's not on how much or how grand it is Uncle Chan. Love has no price tag anyway" Sehun said

"It's so hard to believe that the little twins i used to know are now both well-mannered and smart grown ups"
Chanyeol proudly said.

"How about me uncle chan?" Sophie grinned.

"Still a baby" both her older brothers said.

Sophia frowned and glared at them.

"That I will agree, Sophie. If Yifan could just stop you from growing up, i'm sure he'll do everything." Chanyeol laughed.









"Here are the bank statements regarding the deposit of their talent fees. Here's the contract for the mileage you asked. And lastly here are the portfolios of your kids." Chanyeol grinned as he placed every documents on Yifan's table.

"What are the portfolios for? This is a one time deal dude"



"Remembrance. The gallery exhibit and the fashion show will happen this friday night. I dont need to send you invitation anyways since it's your wife who organized the party."
Chanyeol said.

"Now you hired my wife? Arent this too much Park?" Yifan scowled.

"She volunteered, Wu. For her bestfriend, that's what she said.
"One of this days you might need my help too. So i assure you that i'll lend you my full assistance."

"I'll note that Park."

"And by the way, Your kids are truly photogenic. Does it run in the blood? The model looks?" Chanyeol laughed.

"They got that from.....


"From Junhee? I agree."


"From me aswell."

"I doubt." Chanyeol smirked.

"Are you mocking me Park?"
Yifan glared

"Just look at the portfolios for you to see. If you change your mind i have this commercial which Sophie will surely...."

"Not my Sophia, Chanyeol." Yifan threatingly look at his friend.

"Ok! Ok!" Chanyeol laughed.
"See you on friday night."




Yifan can't help but smile as he flipped at each of the portfolios.
Indeed, his beautiful kids.





Sophie grinned as she looked at her Auntie Baekhee.

The latter was hugging her husband. She was surprised that there was such a grand exhibit for the anniversary of StarLight Fashion House.

Sophie was also amazed by how her mother had organized such a wonderful party.

The fashion show had just ended and currently an orchestra choir is playing, courtesy of her Uncle Jongdae.

Her Luhan unnie is also up there in the stage playing a violin. The reason why her Hun Oppa, is right below the stage admiring his girlfriend (soon to be fiance).

Jongin on the other hand is tailing behind his pregnant wife. Kyungsoo's busy picking something to eat at the buffet table.


"Hey!" Someone from behind suddenly ruffled Sophie's hair.

"Yah!" She glowered.


"Have you been at the gallery?"
Daeul asked

"Not yet. How about you?" She asked.

"Same. Do you want to go with me? Aren't you one of the models who participated?"

"How did you know?"

"From my Dad. Which was proudly brag by Uncle Yifan." Daeul smiled.
"Let's go?"

"Aren't you performing in a while?" Sophie reminded.

"Luhan noona and the orchestra still have 3 songs to preform. We still have time." He grinned.






"Wow! The models are so awesome!" Sophie was awed at the photos of the other models for the minor collections.

The Exhibit is flocked with Media, photographers, and patron customers from the middle and high class society.

"Those are just the minor collection i think. The main attraction are those photos right in the middle of this Exhibit area." Daeul lead her towards the gallery  for Starlight's Main Collections.

Sophie's eyes widens the moment she laid her gaze on the photos of her older brothers.

They're so professional. Her Hun oppa is indeed born to become a model. Her Nini oppa is very good though he doesn't even have any experience from modelling.

"These photos are amazing" she said.


She can hear how amazed other people are aswell.

The famous Wu Siblings, as some from the Media had dub them that night.

"Yours are great!" Daeul patted her on the head.

"Naah. My pictures are nothing compared to my brothers." Sopbie contradict.

"Don't say that. You're amazing. And you're beautiful." He sweetly smiled.

With a blushed on her face, She was about to disagree again when a photographer suddenly interrupt them.

"You're Sophia Wu right?" The young photographer said.

"Ah yes!" She answered.

"I'm Jisung, i'm a photographer from CJ Publishing"

"Ahmm actually...." Sophie's uncertain on how she will decline the man before he could even say a proposal.

Daeul then stood beside Sophie, and was about to intercept.

"I'm sorry young man. But she's not interested."
Yifan suddenly pop up out of nowhere.

"Oh. Mr. Yifan Wu." The photographer held out his hand for a handshake.

But Yifan just smiled and looked at his daughter.
"Your Mama has been looking for you. And  you mother aswell Daeul-ah."

"I'm sorry baba." Sophie said
She glance at the photographer.
"We have to go Mr. And i'm not interested to be a model or anything. But thank you."


Then the three started walking out of the Exhibit area.

"Well unless Uncle Chan needs our help." She grinned at her father.

"I'm ok with your brothers...but not you young lady." Yifan frowned.

Daeul just laughed.

"And you too Young Kim Jongdae. It's the first time You didnt tell me that you're going to ask my daughter for a date."
Yifan looked at Daeul.

"It's not a date Baba, and the gallery was just beside the Party Hall." Sophie pouted.

But her father wasnt listening and just continue talking to poor Daeul-ie
"You're just like Jongdae during college...dragging Minseok to somewhere not telling her that it's already a date."

"Baba!!!Bi tzuei!" Sophie pouted as she scold her dad to shut up.

Yifan just laughed.



Daeul was so flustered for how straightforward his Uncle Yifan is.

 

 

A/N: 

This chapter is my last update

 

for 2017.

 

 

 

 

 

See you on 2018... 😊

 

 

And here are the Photos of our lovely  Wu Siblings:

 

wishing you all a happy 2018! 

사랑해 💕

Xoxo