Drabbles 25

OHANA!


1. Midnight Coffee Date

 

 


Minseok wanted to give up yet she needs to fight and don't let sleep succumbed to her system.

"I need coffee. A strong one!" She said to herself





She's pacing back and forth in front of their gate as she wait for someone.

A motor bike then suddenly stop in front of her.

"I told you not to go out yet." A frowning Jongdae said the moment he took off his helmet.

"That would be a waste of time!" Minseok said.
"Com'on i need coffee" she laid out her hands asking him to hand her the spare helmet.

"You're so stubborn" Jongdae shakes his head and gave her a black helmet with a J.D. in silver lettering written on it.

"But you love me" she stuck out her tongue.
Minseok then climbed up in the back of the bike.

"That i cant complain" jongdae said.
"Hold on tight princess"

Rather than answering Minseok circled her arms around Jongdae's waist and place her head on his back.

"Let's get you some coffee" jongdae chuckled and adjusted his own helmet.....with a M.S in gold lettering written on it.
 

 



"Cafe Mocha" Jongdae said as he placed the hot drink infront of Minseok.

"Thank You!" She smiled.
"I'm having a hard time finishing my thesis" she frowned.

"It's ok. But are you sure you'll be ok if i'm here? I can seat over there." Jongdae points at the empty seat in the middle of that cafe they are in.

"It's fine" his girlfriend smiled.
"You can stay here beside me."

"Clingy" Jongdae joked.








After an hour and half of great struggle and concentration Minseok smiled to herself as she look at her laptop. she's finally going to finish her thesis on time.


She glanced at her boyfriend since Jongdae had been quite for awhile.

A sigh then escape from her.

Kim Jongdae, her ever supportive and loving boyfriend, is currently sleeping with his head on the table. He made Minseok's books as his make-shift pillow.

"Thank You!" She smiled as she brushed the hair that covers his forehead and leaned closer to kissed him.


Minseok then place her head on the table.

She's glad that the cafe is a 24 hours one so they can stay there for awhile.

And she can watch her boyfriend sleep too.




2. IT'S OK!
 


Baekhee sighed. It's been a tough week for her. From all the sketches and design she needs to forward to her team.
Plus the fact that she's 4 months pregnant.

"Miss Baek! You need to go home and take some rest. We'll take care of everything " Sena, one of her assistants, said.

"I'll just be waiting for Chanyeol. He'll be here in awhile." Baekhee smiled.

She rest her back on her swivel chair and started caressing her belly.

"Mommy's been too stress lately. I hope you're doing fine there." Baekhee said.

"Honey!" She heard Chanyeol.

"Hi!" She tiredly smiled at her husband.
"Where's kyungie?"

"I drop her off at Junhee's. Since Jongin wanted to see her." Chanyeol said.
"I bought some mushroom soup." He placed the take out food on the table.

"I'll eat that later! I want to sleep." Baekhee said and carefully stood up from her chair.




She then felt a sudden pain from her abdomen.
The husband immediately rushed beside his wife when he noticed the pain on her face.

"Are you ok?" Chanyeol asked.

"It hurts!" Baekhee closed her eyes. Hands on her tummy.

All she could think is her baby.

"Your bleeding Baek!" Chanyeol became paled.









"You should regularly drink this vitamins Baekhee." Her Obstetrician said.
"And please avoid stress will you. If you don't want this to happen again. You're on your most critical trimester" The doctor scolded.

The pregnant woman just nodded.

"Mr. Park, make sure she'll take this vitamins, ok? Dont let her overwork herself. We should be thankful that nothing happened to the baby."


Chanyeol thanked the doctor and move beside her wife to assist her as they go out of Doctor's office.



("Are you sure she's ok?") Baekhee could hear Junhee's voice on the phone as Chanyeol talked to her.

"Yes, Jun, she's fine. The baby is fine too. I'll take her home for her to have a rest. I'll get kyungie there after."

("Don't worry about Kyungie, she's actually sleeping now. Me and Yifan will take her home tomorrow")

"Thanks a lot Junhee."
Chanyeol sighed.




Baekhee was just staring at her husband as he ended the conversation
Her eyes were all red from crying.

"Are you hungry?" Chanyeol asked.
His eyes matches her aswell.

Baekhee nodded as an answer.

"Dont cry now ok? You're fine ! Our baby is fine" Chanyeol said as he reached out to hug her.

"I'm sorry Yeol-ah. I've been so careless." She cried.

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry if i have overlook something" chanyeol cried aswell.

"It's not your fault Yeol-ah. This time, i made a mistake of not taking care of myself."


"Stop crying now! Remember the doctor said not to stress yourself!" Chanyeol reminded.

"But you're the one who's crying so hard.!" Baekhee wipes the tears on Chanyeol's face.
"I'm gonna blame myself if something happened to little peanut." The wife pouted.

"He's a strong baby, honey. He's a fighter." Chanyeol caressed her tummy.
"I'll be filing my leave starting tomorrow."

"You dont have to do that." Baekhee said.

"I can work at home. You'll also stay in our house. Bed-rest for you, Miss Byun."

The wife nodded.

"I'm sorry again Yeol-ah" she hugged him.

"It's ok! Let's go home now!" He held her hand tightly.

 

 

 

A/N:

ChenMin and Chanbaek everyone.

Well i tried my very best with this since some are asking for CB. I'm slowly having my feels back for writing. There's no regular updates but thank you for still supporting Ohana! Love you all!!!

 

Xoxo