Drabbles: 22

OHANA!

 

 

 

(8 weeks pregnant Junhee)


"You should sleep now!" Yifan said.

[I miss you! I miss our house! When will that business investors of yours going home? I don't like them. They're taking your time from me"] his wife complained on the other line.

Junhee is currently staying at her parents house since Yifan is too anxious on the thought of his wife being alone in their house.

"On Saturday. Just 2 more days babe." Yifan said.

["You don't have a proper sleep anymore. Are you even eating a proper meal?"] Junhee scolded him


"Stop worrying bunny. I'm fine. I don't want you to be stress because of this. It's not healthy for the baby." - yifan.


She sighed.

"Sleep now bunny. Staying up this late is bad for you" Yifan reminded.
"I Love you bunny."


He heard another deep sigh on the other line.

"Ok!" She answered. He know she's upset
"Good night. I love you too. Will i See you tomorrow?" She asked.

"I'll try my best to drop by. I'm having an early breakfast meeting tomorrow." Yifan said.

He then regretted saying that since he heard her sniffed on the other line. Indicating that she's already crying.

"Ok then good night."

"Love you bu-.." she dropped the call before he could even finished.

Yifan heavely sighed. He took off his glasses and softly massage his temple.

Documents, proposal letters and reports are still filing up on his table.
 

 






"Daddy will surely like his lunch" Junhee smiled while rubbing her still not visible bump.

Baekhee was following behind her while carrying little Kyungsoo.

"Mrs. Wu, Good Morning" an employee greeted her.

"Hi! Is Yifan in his office?" She asked.

"Yes Mrs. Wu. The meeting just ended."

 Junhee smiled.





The door on Yifan's office wasn't close. She can hear her husband talking to someone.
Junhee slightly open the door to take a peek.

Yifan was sitting on his swivel chair with a smile in his face. 
Infront of him is a lady wearing a black short dress. She can hear the woman giggled as if her husband is telling a funny joke.

She heard the woman saying about something like having a lunch date with her.
Junhee knew that voice.


It can't be her right?



The wife wanted to barged in but she decided not too. She don't want to make a commotion.
She'll surely confront her husband at home.

"C-can you please give this to Yifan instead. I forgot that I have to meet Minseokie." Junhee lied while handing to Jonghyun the lunch box she prepared.

"Oh sure Ms Junhee"

The wife immediately walk towards the elevator.

Baekhee who was sitting on a bench immediately followed her. Confused on the sudden changed on Junhee's facial expression.

"Hey are you ok? Where's Yifan?" Baekhee asked.

But Junhee didnt answer her.
She is pressing the elevator's button too hard.

Junhee knows that she still needs to hear Yifan's explanation before jumping into a conclusion.
But she can't help it.


She can't stop the tears in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 




Finally. Another succesfull deals and new inverstors.

Yifan can finally go home to his wife.
He can finally eat a proper meal.

He smiled while looking at the now empty and clean lunch box Junhee had brought for him earlier.
The only question in his mind right now is why didn't she gave it to him personally.




It's nearing midnight when the husband arrived at his inlaws mansion.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Yifan asked when he saw Junhee sitting on the bed, reading.

"Did the meeting ended late again?" She asked instead. Her eyes focused on the book.

"Yeah. But finally everything's good." Yifan grinned.
He sat beside Junhee.
Junhee, on the other hand, closed the book she was holding and placed it on the side table then She lie down on the bed.

"There's still food in the kitchen, if you want to have dinner again." She said before turning her back against him.

Yifan frowned.

Is there a problem? He asked his self.


"Babe" he called.

But Junhee didn't answer, pretending that she's asleep already.

Yifan moved closer on her side of the bed and look at his sleeping wife.

"Did I upset you?" He frowned.







The next day,  the ride to their home is so damn quite.

Yifan keeps on glancing to his wife.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes!" She answered briefly.

"Babe...."

"I'm sleepy. Just wake me up when we arrived." She said.

Yifan didn't argue anymore.








"Where the heck was that?"

Yifan heard his wife in the living room. She sound so frustrated with something.

"Junhee?" She called.


"Ughh! I hate this" she throws something on the floor and cried.

Yifan chuckled.
Moodswing. He thought.

"Hey, what 's the matter?" He asked and sat beside her on the sofa.
Since they arrived earlier, she wasnt talking to him.


"Nothing" she blankly said.

"Hey, you've been upset with me, since last night. And I haven't even asked you why you didn't personally given me the lunch box."


"Do I have too? You probably enjoyed your lunch date yesterday. With that y ex of yours." Junhee glared with her teary eyes.

"What?" Yifan's confused.

"If you don't want me anymore you should have told me the soonest." She cried
"Am I fat to you now? You don't like me and baby anymore?" Junhee heavely pout with tears running down her pretty face.

"Wait, babe. Calm down. Did you mean Jess?"

"Why? do you have any other girls aside from her?" She glared.

Yifan laughed at the realization. She's jealous.

"Why are you laughing? Am I funny to you now? And don't you ever deny. I saw you with her. She invited you to have lunch." She said.

"Yes she invited me but I said no. And my wife had the perfect lunch box ever any way." He grinned.

"What is she even doing there? Is she trying to get you back? Hadn't she heard about are wedding? You're married. You're not available. You're mine!!!!" She rant while having the cutest pout in her face

"Yes, I am Yours!" Yifan chuckled.

"Don't laughed! I'm not yet finished! You're over working yourself. You look tired. And I'm hungry" she said.

"You're so cute bunny"
 

"I want some BigMac and fries" Junhee said.

"Let me call McDonald's" yifan smiled.










"Is she really married?" Junhee asked while munching on the burger.

"Yep. She was actually with her husband yesterday." Yifan said as he wiped the mayo on the side of Junhee's lips.
"You're such a messy bunny."

"I'm sorry. My jealousy is so exaggerated. Well i'm trying not to jump into some bad conclusion. But mood swings !" She frowned

"It's ok. You look cute though." Yifan ruffled her hair.

"You're not mad at me?" She asked.

"Well, i'm bit sad that you thought i went out with her....."

"I'm so sorry Yifan-ah" junhee looked down.

"Babe. It's ok...I'm so sorry too that I've been so busy lately. But i'll make it up to you ok?" Yifan said. He pulled her closer to him for a hugged.
"Now don't be sad or the baby will be sad too." He reminded.


"I love you Yifan-ah" Junhee said.

"I love you more bunny" Yifan smiled











"I want chicken nuggets"


"You ate my burger too though?"


"I'm hungry" junhee whined


"Ok! Ok!" Yifan shakes his head.

Unbelievable...


"And strawberry milk shake!" Junhee grinned.


 

 

 

 

A/N

"I did my best, but i guess my best wasnt good enough" 🎶 🙈🙊haha

 

Xoxo