We'll build this Love

OHANA!

 

 

The sun shines so bright.

Kyungsoo smiles as she looks outside the veranda of her hotel room.

Today's the day.

And though she's a bit nervous, she's still excited.

"Good Morning!" Luhan barged in inside. They are sharing that big luxurious hotel room.
A wide grin is plastered in her face.
"Are you ready?" She asked Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo softly caressed her belly.
"Are we ready Asher?" She asked her unborn child .

"Everything will be fine Kyungie. Com'on you need to eat breakfast and will start preparing. Coz today is your day my dear bestfriend" with a tearful eyes, Luhan smiled at her bestfriend



 

 

 




"Why am I nervous Sehun?" Jongin asked his twin brother who is fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

"Don't ask me brother." Sehun answered.

"Ahh you'll surely be like this when you and Hannie decided to get married." Jongin frowned.

"That'll be on the spring." Sehun grinned.

"What? Did you proposed already? Why didn't i know that?"

"There's no proper proposal. I just asked her to marry me when I showed her the house at Incheon." His younger twin laughed.
"But let's focus on today's event ok?'


"I'm still nervous." Jongin sighed.

"It's natural son" they hadn't noticed Yifan entering the room.

"Baba! Did you feel the same way too?" Jongin asked his father.

"You're lucky you just have to endure, not seeing Kyungie, for a night. As for me I have not seen your mom for a week before our wedding day." Yifan chuckled reminiscing those times.

"Wow! that  was cruel." Sehun commented.

"So cruel indeed. But everything was worth it when i finally saw your mother." Yifan smiled.
"It's fine to get nervous Nini. Coz you know what there's more of that mixed emotions when you finally get to see Kyungie."

"Will I be a good husband baba?" Jongin has full of so many uncertainty in his brain right at that moment.

"You're my son. Ofcourse you'll be" Yifan proudly smiled.

"Thanks Baba" Jongin smiled and hugged his father.

"I'm proud of what you have become Jongin. You're not perfect but I hope you'll be the best man for Kyungsoo and as a father to Asher." Yifan patted his son's back.

Yifan then turn his head to his youngest son.

"So what about you? Am I expecting another wedding?"

"Spring" Sehun grinned.

"Ahh, I'm glad that you two both have your own money. I don't have to pay that much" Yifan chuckled.








"Ma! Stop crying" Jongin laughed at the woman beside him.

They're right at the entrance of the wedding venue and the wedding is about to start.

"Why are you laughing at your mother?" Junhee pouted.

"Ma remember you're not pretty when you cry." Sehun laughed. He's on the front since he'll be Jongin's best man.

"Yahh" Junhee lightly pinched Sehun's arms.

"Stop teasing your mother. You know she just can't believed that one of you are getting married." Yifan said.

"It's seems like yesterday when you we're still my little Nini. And now you're getting married." Junhee said. She's starting to sob again.

"Ma! I'm old enough now, ok? You don't have to worry." Jongin said and reached for his mother to give her a hug.
"I'll always be your Nini, ok? And soon you'll have another Nini when Asher is born."

"I love you munchkins!" Junhee whispered

"I love you Ma." Jongin smiled.








Baekhee was on the same state as Junhee.

She's literally bawling while chanting how pretty her daughter is.

"You're so beautiful princess. I can't believed that you're getting married now. Yeol, she's getting married" Baekhee sob.

"I know Baekie." Chanyeol smiled but deep inside he tries not to cry.
"Remember we will always be here ok?"

"I know dad." Kyungsoo smiled.

Lots of things had happen and she's thankful that her parents had always been their to be her support.

"Are you ready?" Chanyeol asked.

"Is he there?" She asked.

"He's been waiting for you." Chanyeol smiled.






🎶 More than a memory, more than saying "I do"
Kiss you goodnights and "I love you's"

Me and you, baby, walk in the footsteps
Build our own family
One day at a time🎶






Jongin took a deep breath as he wait for the door to open.

Sehun patted him in the shoulders. "Sehun-ah. She won't back out right?" Jongin asked.

"Kyungsoo noona loves you. Though you've been the worst man ever" Sehun joked just to lighten his brothers anxious mood.

Jongin sighed and he closed his eyes to whisper for a little prayer.


He loves Kyungsoo so much and he believes that Kyungie loves him too.


A gasp and chattering was soon heard.
The pianist started playing.

"She's here." Sehun whispered.

Jongin slowly open his eyes and from a far he saw the most beautiful woman in his life (aside from his mother ofcourse)


She was smiling as she walks towards him.
Beside her is her parents. Though with tears, their eyes are filled with happiness.

"I'm happy for them" He heard Luhan said when Sehun guided her on their seat.






A smile is plastered in Kyungsoo's face.
She can even feel Asher's constant kicking in her tummy.
He's excited too just like his mother.

Her groom is so handsome from afar and she can't wait to be beside him.






🎶 For worse or for better
And I will be all you need
Beside you I'll stand through the good and the bad
We'll give all that we have🎶





"He's all yours Jongin-ah. I trust you so much and I hope you'll love our princess as much as we love her" Chanyeol said.
This time he couldn't hide the tears that started falling in his eyes.

"Dad, no crying" Kyungsoo chuckled.
"I won't go away. You will always see me."

"But it won't be the same princess. You're not my little girl anymore, you'll be a wife and a mother soon" Chanyeol sob.

Baekhee hugged her husband on the side.

"I'm still your daughter Dad. I will always be." Kyungsoo smiled.

"You don't have to worry Uncle Chan. I will always keep my promise to love Kyungsoo more than my life. You and Baba can both kill me if ever I hurt Kyungsoo. Though I will never do that again." Jongin said.

Chanyeol hugged Jongin and acknowledge his words.
He then looked at her daughter and hugged her tightly.






🎶Now 'til forever it's all of me, all of you
Just take my hand
And I'll be the man your dad hoped that I'd be🎶





"Hi!" Kyungsoo smiled as she faced her soon to be husband.

"Are you ready to be a Wu?" Jongin grinned.

"Are you ready to be a husband and a father?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I'm ready to be your forever." Jongin said.

He held out his hand for her to take.

"Forever!" She smiled and took his hand.






It was a long journey for  Jongin and Kyungsoo.


From pain and tears to Happiness and finding true love, it was worth it when they finally learned that  they both belong for each other.

 


From being two little kids who dreams on becoming the greatest chefs;
To being best of friends;
To losing each other in what they thought was an unrequited love;
To what she thought was her last chance to be with him;
To another goodbye, new beginnings and a new life (asher)



To finding each other again.

 



And now they are infront of that Almighty and the people who loves and support them, as they speak their vows for each other.


The journey is not over, instead it is just a start of another.

But this time,

Kyungsoo isn't alone anymore

Jongin is not lost anymore.


 

They have each other.


 



🎶Someday we'll wake up with thousands of pictures
Of 65 years in our little house
I won't trade for nothing the life that we built
I'll kiss you goodnight and say, "I love you still."🎶





"I love you Wu Jongin. Thank you for finding me, for finding us." Kyungsoo smiled

"No, I love you more Kyungsoo. I should be the one thanking you for being patient, for giving me that last chance. For accepting me."
Jongin smiled back.







🎶And we'll build this love from the ground up🎶









Song: From The Ground Up by Dan + Shay




A/N:

A short chapter for Kaisoo's wedding.

Happy New Year everyone!!
I started this story last March of 2016 and i never expected for this to come this far.

And I will always be thankful from all the love and comments you have given to this story.
Thank you for all your support.
(Though sometimes i cant update. T.T)

Wish you all the happiness for 2017.
And i hope you'll continue loving this crappy work of mine 😆

I love you all!

Xoxo
☆ PS. On January 10, i'll be on my 5th year here in AFF.
I want to do something for that. Any suggestions? 😊