Drabbles 15

OHANA!

I.



"Oppa, don't let them eat junkfoods ok? And dont let Jaehyun give them chocolates." Junhee said at her older brother.

"We know Junhee, you two can go now and enjoy Busan." Siwon grinned at his sister.

"It's a party of Yifan's business partner." Junhee glared

"No twins, just the two of you. Oh sounds like a second honeymoon to me." Her older brother laughed.

"It's not" she whined.
"I have to go now. This is a training for you since you'll get married soon"

"I know princess" Siwon smiled and give his sister a kissed in her forehead.

Junhee smiled back at his brother.
She went out of Siwon's condo silently to avoid waking her sleeping twins.


The mother sighed. Sehun will surely be terrified not seeing her when he wakes up and will trigger Jongin to join him in a crying duet.



Siwon eyed his sister until she went out of the door.
"You're all grown up now huh?" He said to himself.









The two brothers succesfully soothed little Jongin from his endless crying of 'Eomma'.

The munchkins is now happily perched  on the sofa while watching his favorite Pororo.

Sehun on the other hand is still crying so hard while looking for his Mama.
Siwon is having a hard time to pacify the youngest.

Jaehyun sighed and sat beside Jongin.

"Sehunnie is such a mama's boy." He said and ruffled Nini's hair.

"Hunnie likes strawberry" the 4-year-old boy said.

"Strawberry?" Jaehyun looked at his nephew.

The little  boy nodded.

"Will it make him ok?" Jaehyun asked.

"Eomma makes Hunnie ok but Strawberry is ok too" Nini smiled at his uncle.

"Well then, would you help me make a strawberry shake for Hunnie?" Jaehyun asked.

Jongin looked back at the TV and started to think if he should watched Pororo or help his uncle.
But since he's the Hyung and he needs to comfort Hunnie, he nodded and asked his uncle to carry him.







Jaehyun also got that cooking skills like his sister.
Siwon is curious if which side of the family did the two got their talents.

Jongin is giggling as he rolled the kimbap he was making. He showed it to his Uncle Jaehyun who's also busy making kimbap for the four of them.

"Wow very good Nini" Jaehyun smiled at the little boy.

"Kimbap Hunnie" Jongin said as he waved his yummy creation to his twin brother.

Sehun is calm now yet he refused to sit down and was clinging to his Uncle Siwon.

"Is that for Hunnie?" Siwon asked.

Jongin nodded and stretched his small arms to give the kimbap to Sehun.

The youngest then reached for the food and carefully put it into his mouth.

"Is it good Sehun-ah?" Jaehyun asked.

The mini version of Wu Yifan smiled.









"Jaehyun, I gave up!" Siwon said as he lay down on the couch.
He's too exhausted.

When the twins became comfortable with the place, they started playing hide and seek in every corners of the condo.
Though it's really nice hearing some giggles and laughters inside the house it's still tiring considering that the two little rascals have too much energy stored

"I'm (a) wolf" Jongin announced as he crawls down on the carpeted floor.

"I'm vampire" Sehun gritted his teeth for his imaginary fangs.

"They haven't eaten chocolates right Hyung?" Jaehyun chuckled and sat beside his older brother on the couch.

"You did not put sugar on the strawberry shake right?" Siwon asked.

"A little bit of honey" the youngest Choi said.

"Let them play. Surely they will be tired and we won't have a problem on getting them to sleep later." Siwon said.

"Are you excited on having kids too, Hyung?" Jaehyun asked.

"Well, the twins are like my own kids too since they were baby. Everyone in the family loves them just like how they love Junhee since she's the only girl. And as they grow up i'm having that vision of having my own kids." The older smiled

Jaehyun patted his older brother's shoulder.

"Soon hyung, maybe after the wedding you'll have your honeymoon baby" he chuckled.

"I'm anticipating that Jaehyunie." Siwon smiled.
"Junhee didn't know about this but sometimes whenever I visit Yifan's office I get jealous when the twins comes running towards him and tell stories about what they did and learn at the daycare. And I asked my self what is it like being a father." Siwon smiled.

"Yifan hyung is a great man." Jaehyun said.
"I'm happy Junhee noona found someone like him."

"Wow, is that you little brother? Where's that old  Choi Jaehyun who have a sister complex?" Siwon chuckled.

"I've grown up Hyung" Jaehyun frowned at the older.
"I'm just being protective with noona before since we don't want some guys to just take advantage of her and ends up hurting her."

"We're all protective of her Jaehyunie. But maybe we neglected to see that she's a strong girl too. And seeing her being a mother to the twins and a wife to Yifan makes her a much stronger woman now."

"Just like mom?" Jaehyun smiled.

"Just like mom"

"Does that mean will be having a niece too in the future?"

"We will have" Siwon laughed.

 


"UNCLE!!!!!" Jongin yelled.

"Yeah Nini?" Siwon answered.

"I need to poo" Jongin rushed towards his uncles.

"What?!" Siwon was flustered

Then they heard a cute and loud commanding voice inside the guest room (Jongin & Sehun's room).

It was Sehun.


"Bugsy-ya, you're my horse. Get up now" he command at the French bulldog who's lazily lying on the carpeted floor.


"BUGSY-AH!!!" The little version Yifan pouted.



"This will be a long day Jaehyun" Siwon sighed but still smiled at his younger brother.







II.

 

 



"I'm going out mom" Daeul said at his mother who's busy preparing breakfast for her family.

"Ok. Enjoy your day" Minseok grinned.

"Yaaaah!" A shouting Luhan was running down the stairs.
"Isn't it your birthday? Where are you going?"

"Yes! So?" Daeul eyed his noona.

"Shouldn't we celebrate? Mom, aren't we having a family day?"  Luhan asked.

"Your brother don't want to have a party or any gathering for his birthday this year." Jongdae ruffled his daughter's hair as he passed by on his way to their dining table.
He then greeted his wife with a morning kiss.

"Your dad is right Hannie." Minseok smiled

"But what about the reservation at our favorite restaurant?" Luhan frowned

"Will have dinner later ok? Let your brother do what he wants today." Minseok assured her daughter.

"Don't be too clingy to me, Noona. Are you like that to Sehun hyung? He'll surely get tired of you if you're like that" Daeul teased his noona.

"Yaah! Sehun loves me!" Luhan glared



"Bye now!" Daeul smiled and went out of the house.

 



"Does he have work today?" Luhan looked at her mom.

"He'll be having a special day with someone" Minseok grinned.










Sophia was sitting on a plant box outside the building of her Ballet School.


"Where is he?" She asked while looking at her watch. It's 6:30 in the morning.


She then saw a grinning  man walking towards her.
He's wearing a gray shirt with a black and green jacket on top of it. The ripped jeans also looks good on him.

"Aren't you afraid people will recognized you?" She asked.


"It's early in the morning. No one will notice me. Besides I'm not that famous." He said.


"Oh yeah, you have a successful digital launching, with songs who are in top 10 of the digital charts and you composed songs for other artist. Yes you're not famous." Sophie sarcastically said.

"It was Dean, I'm Kim Daeul." Daeul just smiled at her.
"Let's go we have a long day today." He announced.

"Where are we going anyway?" She asked.

"Somewhere nice. Glad you wore jeans too." He said.

"Don't you do something stupid or else..." Sophie warned.

The guy was again laughing at her

"Let's go?" He held out his hands for her to hold.

"Why should I hold your hands?" She frowned.

"You might get lost. I don't want that to happen." He grinned

"Weirdo" she mumbled but still smiled and reached for his hands








It was a long drive from Seoul to Gapyeong County.

Sophie was shock that it was not just a simple road trip but instead she found herself standing at the top of a tower for a zipline ride to Nami Island.

"Is this serious?" She asked the man infront of her.

Daeul nodded while securely fastening her safety belt and harness.

"Why are you afraid of heights just like my noona?" He asked.

Sophie hesitated to answer at first.

"Little bit" she said.

Daeul eyed her and she felt his hands loosened on the harness.

"We'll just take the ferry" he said and was about to help her get out of the seat.

"No it's ok! I can do it" she said.

"Don't force yourself Phie. Let's just take the ferry" Daeul argued.

"No! You sit down on your seat and we'll do this."  Sophie glared. She then asked the zipline attendant to secure Daeul's harness.






"Are you two ready?" The attendant asked.

Sophie took a deep breath before nodding.

"You'll be fine, your boyfriend here will just be on the other side." The attendant grinned. She was about to answer that she's not his boyfriend when the man ask a question again.


"Are you a celebrity? You looked familiar" he asked to Daeul.

"He's just a model!" Sophia answered on his behalf.

"Really? But he kinda looks like an idol to me"

"He's not!" Sophia again said.
"Are you sure this is safe?" She asked.

"I told you we should just ride the ferry." Daeul said.

"If you want to ease the fear. You could shout before we push you towards the zipline" the attendant said
"So are you ready?"


"I SO HATE YOU KIM DAEUL! But HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
Sophie shouted before her seat was push forward towards the waiting island of Nami.

She didn't notice how Daeul smiled at her and  mouthed a silent confession.


"사랑해"






Sophie was too focused on taking pictures of the beautiful autumn scenery in  Nami that she immediately forgot the hysterical screaming she did during the zipline ride.


Daeul's glad that the girl is enjoying herself on the Island.

"I've been to many beautiful places outside Korea and I didn't even realized that there's this kind of place here in our country." Sophia said.
"I feel like i'm a lead actress in a drama"

"I'm glad you like it here" Daeul said.

"Aren't you enjoying? It's your birthday! Are you bothered by the looks people are giving at you? she asked with a frown on her face.

"I'm fine. Older People don't recognize me. Seeing that you like it here, i'm happy aswell. So do you still hate me?" He asked.

"I still do, because of that zipline." She said.

"I told you about the ferry....."

" But if you will treat me for a lunch now, i'll forgive you" she cut him off and smiled.







"I'm glad you're eating well" Daeul said as he looked at Sophie who's enjoying her jajjangmyun.

"Who don't like jajjangmyun, anyway. And their kimchi pancake is great and this place is so cozy it's as if you're just eating at home." Sophie said.


Nami Island is so beautiful that the girl can't stop complementing on how amazing the said place. 


Daeul on the other hand can't stop admiring the smile that flashes on her face every time she see something that catches her attention.

All he could see is her beautiful face and her smile.
And being with her is more than enough as his birthday gift.


He grabbed the camera on the table and snap a picture of her while eating.

"Yaah! I'm eating here" the girl glared at him.

"You look cute here" he laughed.

"You're laughing. I surely look ridiculous in that picture so stop kidding me" she pouted and put the last small piece of kimchi pancake on .



Instead of answering Daeul once again held the camera.


"Smile!!" He said.



A pretty smile was given to him the moment he snap the camera's capture button.










"Thank you" she said.

"For what?" Daeul asked. His eyes where on the road while driving. They're on their way back to Seoul.

"For bringing me to Nami. I know it's your birthday, but you're the one who made me happy today." She smiled.

"You're welcome."

"Why me?" She asked again.

"I know how much you like taking pictures of beautiful places. So I asked Uncle Yifan and Auntie Junhee if I could bring you to Nami today"
Daeul said.
"And I also asked permission from Jongin hyung and Sehun hyung"

"Don't mind them. Their protectiveness is so exaggerated" she snorted.



"They just wanted to protect you from those people who wants to take advantage of you."
Daeul said.


"I'll be fine. I can protect myself" she said.
Her eyes were looking at the view outside the car.

"Will I be a successful person someday? A ballerina?" She suddenly asked.


"What's with that tone? Are you giving up?"
Daeul asked too.


"I know I'm doing my best but sometimes it's still not enough.  I know some of the teachers praises me just because my father is the biggest shareholder of that ballet school I'm in. Mama told them they shouldn't compliment nor give me advantages just because I'm a Wu. That they should let me work hard. But they still give me roles that isn't' really meant for since they're  afraid to lose a job."
Sophie sighed.

"So you feel pressured?" Daeul asked again.

He didn't expect that Sophie will open up something like this to him.


"Yes. I'm scared that I'll fail my Mama." She said.

"You're amazing Phie. You just have to believe in yourself. And if ever you'll fail, I think Auntie Junhee wouldn't mind. It's part of our life."
Daeul looked at her for a second and smiled.

"You're a very positive person Kim Daeul"
Sophie said.

"My Mom once gave up and accepted the fact that she'll never have her own baby. Having Luhan noona was enough. But though I wasn't there yet I can still feel how much happiness it brought to her the moment she found out she's pregnant with me. It was a dream come true for her and Dad.  I was her dream. And I wanted to be her happiest dream forever that's why i'll will always make her happy." Daeul smiled.

"You're such a great son too" Sophie smiled.

"Don't give up on your dreams" he said.
He then stop the car on the side. They were on the Hangang Bridge.
"Com'on you can shout here so that all your worries will go away and your wish will come true."


"What? Are you kidding me?"



Daeul went out of the car and walk towards the bridge railings facing the Hangang River.




The autumn wind is so soothing.
Sophie's eyes closed as she faced the river.

"I want to be like my Mom" she said.
"I will do my best and make my dreams come true" she softly said instead of shouting.

Shen then made her wish and prayer silenlty.



"The wind will bring your wish to heaven" the man beside her said.

"Is it even your birthday?" She frowned.

 



"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM DAEUL!" He shouted and laughed.



Sophie can't help but admire the guy who brought her too much positive vibes that day.
"You'll be a great singer and song writer too, DEAN" she said. "That's my wish"



She wanted to capture that moment so she held out the camera and face the birthday boy.


It should be a stolen shot but  Daeul noticed the camera and faced her with his smiling face.

 















"No matter how long it takes True Love is always worth the wait"  💜





A/N:

i'm sorry for not updating last week since i'm too busy with work and I suddenly got a writer's block 😢

Drabble 1 was supposed to be posted for Super Junior's 11th Anniversary and Drabble 2 was for DEAN's (Kwon hyuk) birthday!!!




To WONKYULEGS , who requested/gave me the idea for Drabble 1. Thank you so much! I hope you'll enjoy tho it's bit rush! 😍


Thank you so much for waiting!

Xoxo


Ps. I'm still continuing this story. But you know, we sometimes need to prioritize Life too 😂
I'm open with your ideas/request. Message me! Kisses!!!