xxx. Happy Birthday Yifan

OHANA!

 

 

"Do you want to have dinner at our favorite Japanese restaurant? Or I can cook your favorite if you want." Junhee smiled at her boyfriend.

"That would be great babe, but I have a bad news" Yifan forced a smile.

"Huh? Bad news?" Junhee asked.

"I'll be with grandpa for a business meeting at Macau." He said.

"On your birthday?" Junhee pouted.

"Yes, on my birthday" Yifan said.

"But it's your birthday!" Junhee whined.

"I know babe. But this one is very important. I'm very sorry." Yifan sighed.

"How long is that Business meeting?" She asked.
Disappointment is all over her face.


"5 days. I'll fly to  Macau on the 4th."

"What? You're not even here the day  before your birthday."
A frowning and whining Junhee is now on alert.

"Babe, we can celebrate it after" Yifan suggest.

"It's still not the same" Sulky Junhee whispered.


 

 



D-Day 1. (Macau)


"I'm lost" Junhee wanted to cry. She's been roaming around Macau for the hopes to find the hotel where Yifan was staying. But it ends up like she lost herself in that place.

She was trying to call Chanyeol but the guy seems to be in the middle of an important meeting and couldn't answer her.


If Yifan's work is the hindrance for them to celebrate his birthday then Junhee will have to make a drastic measure if it means following him wherever he was.

And now there she was in Macau, a lost bunny trying to find her boyfriend.

Junhee sighed. She's so hungry.

"I guess, i have to enjoy myself first." Junhee said to herself and started walking.

She's going to explore Macau alone until Chanyeol picks up her call and ask Yifan's whereabouts.








It was late afternoon when Chanyeol called her back.

[Does Yifan know you're there?]
Chanyeol asked.

"No. I'm going to surprise him" Junhee said.

[Eyy, he'll surely be furious if he finds out that you're roaming around Macau all by yourself.]

"I'm fine. I'm going to his hotel now." Junhee frowned.
Now everyone think she's fragile because of Yifan's protectiveness.

[Ok, be safe there Junie, you're such a hardheaded woman who loves that idiot. Tell him I said happy birthday]

"Bye Chanyeol. Thanks for your help. And ohh no one knows i'm here. Even Minseok and Baek" junhee chuckled.

[Wait . What????!!]

Junhee ended the call and smiled.


See you birthday boy. She thought.









"What is Wu Yifan' room number?" Junhee asked with confidence as she placed on the counter a red card with her name written on it.

That red card is surely helpful at this moment. Junhee thought.

She found out that Yifan was staying at one of her Siwon oppa's hotel.
She and Jaehyun both have that red card. They can use it at any Hotels and Restaurants owned and partly-owned by their family.

The receptionist was flustered from her question.
The Manager who was standing infront of the reception saw her card and immediately assisted her.

"Miss Junhee Choi. It's our pleasure having you here" the manager said.

"Yifan's room number" she repeated.

"Mr. Wu is currently out of his suite." The manager said.

"It's ok I just need the keycard to his room" her y attitude came out coz she's to tired to explain and talked to them.

"Please give Miss Junhee a spare keycard for Mr. Wu's room. Would you also like if we prepare your private suite?" The manager asked.

"No it's ok. Thank you very much" she smiled as soon as she got what she needed and walk towards the elevator.



"Who is she?" She heard the receptionist asked.

"Mr. Siwon Choi's younger sister. The Choi's heiress." The manager answered.

"Ohh that's why she looks so elegant though she's wearing simple outfit. But then why is she asking for Mr. Wu's room?"

"I guess she's the rumored girlfriend of  the Wu Empire's Heir"





It was a long a day and finally she's at Yifan's hotel room or suite to be exact.

She placed the cake and the wine in the dining table. She even dimmed the light to achieved that romantic atmosphere.

Junhee sighed.
When will Yifan be back from his meeting.

She sat on the bed.
She  rubbed her eyes to stop it from closing. She's so tired and the soft bed is luring her to lay down.
She tried her best not to succumbed to dreamland, but the moment her head touched the pillow and smell Yifan's scent on it her eyes automatically close and sleep take over.








Yifan's smiling as he went out the building of their new business partner.
His 3 days stay in Macau was very successful and gained him 4 new business affiliates.

He's to exhausted and he nearly forgot that it's his birthday if not because of Junhee who sent him a voice mail earlier this morning.
He's so happy hearing her morning voice while singing him a happy birthday.

A call interrupted his reminiscing.
He saw Baekhee's caller id on his phone.

"Yeh, Baek?" He answered.

[Do you know where Junhee is?]
The girl asked.

"Huh? Aren't she with you? She don't have a class today so i assumed she's with you" Yifan said

[Oh my gosh! She's not with me Yifan. She's not with Minseok either. And she wasn't home. Her mom said she went out early this morning.]


Yifan couldn't register the next words Baekhee was ranting on the other line.
All he could think about is his Junhee.

Where could she be?
Is she safe?
Did something happen to her?

He immediately call a cab.

"I'll find her Baekhee" he then drop the call and tried  calling Junhee's number but the latter's phone is unattended.

Fear is creeping on his system.
He wanted to go straight at the airport but all his documents and passport where at his hotel room

All he could do at that moment is to pray and wish and that Junhee is in good hands.






Yifan burst inside the suite and failed to notice the dimmed lights, the wine and the cake.

He went straight to the bedroom to get his things. He needs to be at the airport.




He was dumbstruck the moment he entered the room

There on his bed...

Junhee sleeping...


Is it really Junhee?


"Jun?" He mumbled as he move forward to the bed.

 

He sighed. He's finally relieved from the sudden fear he felt awhile ago.

Yifan sat on the bed and looked down at the woman who's peacefully sleeping.

"You scared me there Choi Junhee. You just love surprises huh?" Yifan silently chuckled.

He kissed her on the forehead and stood up. He also need to call Baekhee and the Choi family that Junhee is safe.





Junhee jolted from the bed.

"Oh my gosh. What time is it?" She asked herself.

Looks like she had fallen asleep from too much tiredness.

"Is Yifan already here?" She muttered.

"You're finally awake, sleeping beauty" she then heard that familiar deep voice.

Junhee turned her head at the back and saw a grinning Yifan.

Worst he's half and his lower body is only covered with a white towel.

His wet hair indicates that he just came out of the shower.

Junhee immediately covered her eyes.

"Mr. Wu you can change first before talking to me" Junhee is flustered.





"So tell me why are you here in Macau?" Yifan asked.
the two of them were at the dining table eating the cake.
They are both hungry and still waiting for their dinner to be delivered.

"I want to surprise you? But  i fell asleep and it's ruined." She pouted before eating a spoonful of cake.

"Oh you surprised me babe and you scared me" Yifan frowned at his girlfriend.
"Why didn't you tell them that you're going here? You scared everyone."

"I'm sorry. I was just excited from the fact that i'll be seeing you. But i got lost and Chanyeol answered my call so late." Junhee said.

"Chanyeol knows you're here?" Yifan asked

"Yeah, i asked him where you were staying."

"Then that idiot didn't even inform Baekhee."
Yifan sighed

"It's ok now. Don't be angry. It's your birthday we should celebrate it though it's late." Junhee said.

"Well having you here is enough that to make this day worth it." Yifan smiled and open his arms wide.

Junhee smiled back and leaned closer for Yifan's embraced.

"Thank you so much Babe. You've got so many surprises for me." Yifan said.
Having Junhee closed to him, smell her, hugged her, kiss her is enough for Yifan.

"Still got so many of that in the future." The woman chuckled.


"Can i even handle all of them?" He asked.

"It depends on the intensity of the surprise" she said.

"Well then, I have to stay with you forever so that i can i have those surprises." Yifan laughed.

"You have to." Junhee said.
 "Happy Birthday my FanFan. I love you so much"
She looked up to him and give him a peck on his lips

"I love you more Junhee. You're my best gift." Yifan smiled before kissing her again.

For now, Yifan couldn't asked for more. Having
Junhee as his girlfriend is such a blessing.

Maybe soon,  having her as his wife will be his next birthday wish.

 

 

 

A/N:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU YIFAN 🎉🎊

STAY HANDSOME, DORKY, CUTE AND KEEP ON SMILING!!

enjoy everyone 😘

Xoxo