Drabble 14

OHANA!

I. JONGDAE ❤ 



"What should we today eung-ah" Jongdae, who was lying on the floor, asked his son.

The 3 year old little boy just stared at his father.
He crawled down next to Jongdae and placed his head in his father's stomach.

"You're bored too, right?" Jongdae sighed.

It's weekend and they were left alone in the house since Minseok took Luhan out for her monthly dental checkup.

"Do you want to eat ice cream?" Jongdae asked.

That word then automatically lighted up the boy's face.

"Neeee!" He squealed.

 




"Why did you asked for two balloons?" Jongdae asked his son. He was carrying him while the boy is holding two balloons on his right hand and an ice cream on his left.

Jongdae knew the answer but he wants to ask anyway.

"Nyona" daeul answered.

Jongdae smiled at his son.

"What about Mommy? What should we give her?"
Jongdae asked.

The boy then  showed his thinking face.
And pouted when he doesn't have any idea what to give to his dearest mother.

"Mommy loves flowers and baozi" Jongdae whispered.

"Buy flowers for Mommy" the boy grinned.
"And baozi. Daeul-ie loves baozi too"

"Yeah, Yeah I know. Mommy had eaten all the baozis in the world when you were still in her tummy" Jongdae chuckled.

Reminiscing those times were Minnie  would asked for a baozi in the middle of the night and cried so hard when she can't eats it.





"Daddy look!" Jongdae looked at his son.
They were in a flower shop buying a bouquet of roses for Minseok.

Daeul was holding two hairpin  with a flower design on it.

"One for Mommy, one for nyona" the boy said and grinned at his father.

"Do you also sell this hairpin?" Jongdae asked the cashier.

"Ah yes, will you get that? That's the only two left." The cashier said.

"Buy!buy!" Daeul jumped to place the said hairpin at the counter but he's to small to reach it though.

"Yeah, we will buy the hairpins too."

 



Minseok was coaxing a frowning Luhan when she heard their front door opened.

Then she saw two similar faces entering the living room.

"Hey, where have you been?" She asked.

The frown on Luhan's face disappeared and was change in to a happy one when she finally saw her little brother and dad.

"Daeulie" she squealed and run to hug her brother.

"Told you Hannie, they just went outside." Minseok chuckled.

"Why? What's the matter?" Jongdae asked and walked beside his wife to give her a kissed on his forehead.
Even inhaling her scent. Still his sweet honey baozi.

"Why are you sniffing me?" Minseok whispered.

"You smell so sweet!" Jongdae murmured.

"Stop it." Minseok just giggled.
"Luhannie thought you two went away since we left you alone in the house"

"I told you mommy to bring them. They can  wait outside the clinic" Luhan said.

"It's ok Hannie, Eung-a will just be bored there. And we won't go away. This is our home" Jongdae said at his cute daughter.

"Show it" daeul whispered but still too loud for his mother to hear.

"Show what?" Minseok asked.

"Go get it Eung-a" Jongdae said.

As if on cue, the boy runs back to the front door.

"What was that?" Minseok asked.

"Help me daddy" the boy shouted.

"OK" Jongdae laughed and let go of his hold on Minseok.

There's a confusion too on Luhan 's face when she look at her mother.
Her mother shakes her head since she doesnt know the answer too.

After a minute or two.
Jongdae comes back at the living room with a pink and blue balloons in his hand and a familiar box of chinese food on the other.

While the  little boy was holding a bouquet of roses which covers his face since it's too big for him.

"Surprise" they both yelled.

Minseok laughed as her little boy handed to her the flowers.

"Wow, so pretty my little boy. Did you buy this for mommy?" She asked.

"Daddy buy! I pick flowers" he said and reached out for his mother to carry him.

Jongdae handed the balloons to his daughter.

"Daeul, asked the staff on that ice cream store we went earlier to give him two balloons. Since it's for his noona" jongdae smiled.

He and Minseok are both happy their kids knows how to share and care for each other.

Luhan sat beside her mother and kissed Daeul who is currently sitting on their mother's lap.

"And a box of baozi for everyone" Jongdae laughed as he held out the chinese food.

"Mommy likes that" luhan said.

"Mommy like boazi" Daeul giggled.

"She's obsessed with that" Jongdae said that earned a glare from his wife.

"And last but not the least" Jongdae was taking out something on his pocket.

"There's one more?" Minseok was surprised.
Her two boys seems to enjoyed their day out by buying lots of things.

"Tadaah" on his hands is two cute hairpins with a flower design on it.
"Eung-a saw this in the flower shop. One for my little princess" Jongdae clipped the pin on her daughter's hair.

Luhan smiled.

"And one for my beautiful queen" Jongdae grinned as he placed the pin on Minseok's hair.



"We're twins now, Mommy" Luhan squealed.

"Pretty" Daeul smiled at his mother.

"Thank you baby" she kissed daeul's chubby cheeks.
"And to you too" Minseok smiled at Jongdae.

"Aigoo, My Beautiful Minnie" Jongdae grinned.

Luhan then asked her brother if they should play with their balloons.
The boy nodded and followed his sister.



"I've got something for you tonight" Minseok whispered when the kids were out of their sight.

"I'll be waiting for that then Miss Minseok Kim." Jongdae grinned before catching Minseok's lips for a kiss.





II. Chanyeol ❤ 

"Do you hate me?" Chanyeol sighed while looking at his son.

"Eommaaaa" but only a loud cry for his mother was Jiwon's answer.

The two of them were on the front lawn of their house. Baekhyun went out to accompany Kyungsoo to bring her gifts to a classmate.

The house of that classmate were just a few blocks away from them.
They'll just be out in 20 minutes but Jiwon cries as if they will be gone forever

"Eommaaa!" The 2 year old boy once called for his mother.
His face were full of tears.

Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore and carried Jiwon.
The boy squirmed out of his father's hold.

"It's ok Jiwonnie. Mommy will be here in a while."
Chanyeol whispered

"Want Eomma!!" The little boy plead at his father.

Jiwonnie rubbing his snotty little nose is so cute for Chanyeol.
His eyes glistening with tears as he mumble 'eomma'!

"I know. I know. But she's not here yet. Can you wait for her?"
Chanyeol said.

"No!" The boy said.
"Go Eomma" pointing at their gate.

"You want to go out and fetch them?" Chanyeol asked.

The boy nodded.

Chanyeol was contemplating if he'll grant Jiwon's wish to go out.

He look at the boy in his arms
Jiwon is still wearing his dog onesie.
While for him, he's wearing a denim shorts and one of his old tshirts.

"Well we don't look bad at all" he said and started walking towards the gate.





The little boy stops crying.
His mood was change into a happy aura the moment they step out of the house.

"MongMongie" he giggled and pointed at the puppy they saw on the street.
The owner of the puppy just smiled at the father and son.

"You're a mongmongie too" Chanyeol said.
And tickled his tummy.
The boy burst out laughing as his father attacked him with tickles.



They were a few steps away from the building when they saw Baekhee and Kyungsoo went out of the establishment

Baekhee saw the two approaching them and laughed at the same time since both are wearing their usual outfit at home.


"What are you two doing here?" Baekhee asked.

Jiwon reached out for her mother immediately and snuggled to her neck when he was in her embrace.

"He won't stop crying and I don't know what to do." Chanyeol said.


"You miss me Jiwonnie?" Baekhee cooed at her youngest.
Instead of answering Jiwon placed his two small hands in both of his mommy's cheeks and leaned closer to kiss her.

"You're the sweetest little puppy" Baekhee said and peppered him with kisses too.




The short walk on their way home was filled with nonsense yet sweet conversation from the couple.
Jiwon was sleeping in his mother's arms while Kyungsoo, who decided that she's too tired to walk, was being carried by her dad.
Her eyes were drooping indicating that anytime she'll fall asleep.


"Can we do this next time? Just walking and breathing the fresh air." Baekhee said.

"Ofcourse. But it's a bit of an effort since we have two kids who always clings on us." Chanyeol chuckled.
He fixed Kyungie's head in his shoulder so his. princess will be comfortable.

"It's ok as long as we're happy." Baekhee smiled.

"Indeed" Chanyeol looked at his wife and smiled.




III. Yifan ❤ 



Yifan smiled as he open his eyes.


Today is a special day.
And he wants to make it extra more special to that person who is sleeping beside him.

Yifan reached out for his goddess (as what he calls her when he's too cheesy) but there's no one beside him.

He immediately glanced at the other side of the bed. It's empty and there's no pretty angel.

Yifan run out of the bedroom as fast as the wind after fixing his self.

The living room was silent even the dining area.
And only Jongin and Sehun are munching on their breakfast at the kitchen.

"Where's your mom?" He asked his boys.

"She left a note saying she'll be out with Sophie. Breakfast already prepared." Sehun said.

"Did she wrote if what time will she be back?" Yifan asked.

"Nope" jongin answered. He was to sleepy to mind the frown on their father's face.

"It's our anniversary. Why does she have to go out." Yifan frowned. He had so many plans for them today.

"You can just make something for her, Ba while waiting." sehun said. His plate were all cleared and started digging the pancake of his Older twin brother.

"That's good idea Hunnie, i'll make her favorite pasta" Yifan grinned.
He started rummaging the cupboard to find for the ingredients he needed.

"Yahh! Stop putting ideas in to his head Sehun" Jongin whispered.


"I heard that Wu Jongin." Yifan said.

Jongin sighed. Though the 16 year old boy is so sleepy he can't let his father be alone in his mission.

And he might burn down the house.
So he stood up on his seat to help his father in making the dish.





"I'll make an anniversary card for her" Yifan announced.
The pasta was all done. And the three boys were in the living room.

The twins are watching some Movies.
Yifan on the other hand is surrounded by colorful papers and coloring materials. Must be the stuff from Sophia's study table.

Sehun and Jongin are glancing on their father as he makes his card.
He's face is so serious while drawing something on the card.

Because of their curiousity, the twins joined their father on the floor.

"Don't disturb me" Yifan said.

The twins chuckled and started grabbing some papers and pencils.






"This is a master piece!" Yifan shouted and showed his drawing to his twins.

Jongin frowned.
Sehun had his blank face.

"What? This is amazing right?" Yifan asked.

"Dad, what's that?" Sehun asked pointing at his drawing.

"It's a drawing of our family" Yifan grinned.

Jongin wants to burst out laughing yet he ought not to.


His father draw some stick figures for half an hour.

"That's great dad" Jongin complimented.

"What? It's not!" Sehun complained.

"Yahh Wu Sehun!" Yifan glared and grab the paper on his youngest son's hand.

He was awed with what he saw.

It's a drawing of a woman who's at a garden and surrounded by flowers.

"It's not done yet Baba" Sehun shyly reached out for his drawing.

"You got my talent huh?" Yifan grinned. He's proud.

"Baba, you know I love you but I won't acknowledge that" Sehun frowned.

Jongin, can't contain his self anymore and started laughing at them.

 




It was late in the afternoon when Junhee and sophie returned.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"What if they haven't read your note and thought that we have been kidnapped?" Sophie asked.

"Sophie, where did you get that idea?" Junhee asked her 10year old daughter.

The girl just smiled at her.

"Stop watching action movies with your brothers." Junhee said and watched as the girl run upstairs.




She went to the kitchen and frowned that it's a bit messy.

Did Jongin cooked something again?



She was about to go out of the kitchen when she noticed 3 more drawings added to their refrigerator.
The said electrical appliance is Sophie's mini gallery. It was covered with all her drawings in school.

Junhee smiled at the bear drawing of his oldest son. It was the cutest thing in the world. She was also awed with sehunnie's drawing. She was looking at it the longest.

Her sehunnie is so amazing.



Junhee burst out laughing the moment she laid her eyes on Yifan's masterpiece.
A stick figures of their family.

It may look like a drawing of kid (Sophie's drawing is much better to be honest) but it's special for her.
She teared up a little from the message he wrote on that drawing.

"Mama, i found them" Sophie walked beside her.

"Really?" She smiled while wiping her tears.

"Why are you crying?" The girl pouted.

"Baba's drawing is so pretty" Junhee smiled.

Sophia looked at the said drawing and look back at her mother with disbelief.
"Seriously Ma?"






Junhee found her three boys at the play room.
It seems like they played some video games before getting some nap.

Her twins were lying  on the carpeted floor.
Both are peacefully sleeping.
How she missed those times when they were still kids.

Now they are 16 and act as grown ups sometimes.
She kissed each of their forehead before walking straight to the man sleeping on the big couch.

He's still handsome as ever. She thought.

She laid beside him and snuggled closer to his chest.
Yifan's hand automatically wrapped on Junhee's petite body.
He buried his face on her hair.

"I miss you" he murmured, eyes still close.

"Me too. Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Ye! But i miss hugging you" he said.

His fingers were her hair when he noticed something.

Yifan immediately opened his eyes and saw a smiling Junhee.

"Y-you cut your hair" he said.

(**See JunMyeon's hair in their Dance Cover of Girl's Day's Something**)


"Does it look bad?" Junhee pouted.

"No, you're the prettiest no matter what haircut you've got" yifan smiled.

"Happy anniversary Yifan" Junhee smiled and caressed his face.

"Happy Anniversary. More Forever for us then ok?" He said.

"Forever, always, infinity. We will always have it" the wife giggled.



"You two are so cheesy" Sehun said while rubbing his eyes. He was awake now and was sitting on the floor.

"Yeah! Too sweet" Jongin said.


"You won't be in this world without this cheesiness." Their father said.
Yifan get up on the couch and help Junhee to get up aswell

"Fan, don't say that!" Junhee glared.
"Let me hug my babies"
She opened both of her arms to hug her boys.

"I love you Ma" they both said while hugging their mother tightly.

"What about me?" Yifan frowned.

"I love you Baba" Sophia shouted at the door.

"Ahh My Princess" Yifan reached out for his daughter to carry her.

 

Junhee looked at Yifan.

Yifan smiled at her.



When they first met they didn't just found each other but they also found their Forever.








A/N

This just a short update since i dont have much time to edit the Kaisoo chapter.
Been busy with work. **sighed**

I don't want to miss one weekend without an update so i hope you'll still enjoy.

The last Chapter of Kaisoo's (dramatic) story will be posted soon. Wish me luck that i could post earlier this week.

Xoxo




PS. Who's watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo? Did you like the latest ep? I love it so much!!! By the way I love Baek and Z.Hera. (I ship them 🙈 OMG! )