Drabbles 12: Being A Mother

OHANA!

I. Byun Baekhee

 



It wasn't an expected pregnancy.

The fact that I didn't even know she was already existing inside of me.
Though at that time I was on a rough stage of my life, my little squishy, whom i didn't know yet if it is a girl or boy, became my strength to continue living.


She was born on the 12th day of  January.
Our princess who will change our lives.
Our little angel who brought me and Chanyeol together.
Who had made me realized about the true happiness in this world.
 

Chanyeol and I have not talk yet about our future or about our relationship.
What's important that time is our little bundle of joy.

She's quite and loves to sleep when she was about 1 month old.
Smiling was even rare for her except if when we're alone together or  when she's with her Auntie Junhee.

Kyungsoo, as what we and Chanyeol decided to name her, made my life easier. She just cried when she's hungry, wet diapers or when she isn't feeling well.


Seeing her smile while cuddling with her means a lot to me.
She had brought so much happiness in to my life.
It's as if your ready to give up everything for her. You're ready to give the world for her.

I cannot measure the length or the size of how much happiness Kyungsoo had given to me.
All i know is that everything is worth it.
All the pain, all the hard work!
That moment she opened her eyes the first time and look at me, i found that other missing piece of my life.


Kyungie, my princess.
I'm sorry if mommy haven't notice you immediately when you were inside of me.
Sorry, If mommy was too emotional.
I'm sorry if your mommy and daddy had a very complicated relationship right now.
For giving you a hard time.
But never forget that no matter what happen we will always be here for you.
That no matter what daddy did, she loves you so much.

Mommy's only wish is that you'll be succesful on whatever you wanted to be.
No matter how much i wish you won't grow up yet, time do fly so fast.

Always remember that you're mommy's princess.

I love you Park Kyungsoo

Love,

Mommy Baek ♡



(A letter of Mommy Baekhee to a 1 year old Kyungsoo)






II. Kim Minseok

 



I, Kim Minseok, once gave up that dream of becoming a mother.
That I once believed that i will never experience that so called motherhood.

But a little angel change my life.

It was true love when I first laid my eyes on her.

It's like finding your soulmate.

Luhan

"Deer of Dawn"
That's the meaning of her name.

But for me, her whole existence had brought meaning to my life.
She had given me and Jongdae a chance to be parents.

She may never be my blood, but she will always have my heart.

Hannie, you may never understand this yet but though you're not Mommy and Daddy's real daughter, don't ever doubt how much we love you.
And always remember that you have brought so much happiness for us.
You made our dreams come true.
And someday you might asked about your real family, we will always support you on whatever decisions you'll make

I love you too the deepest part of my heart. Blood or not, you're my real daughter.

(Minseok's Journal - Kim Minseok to a 1 year old Luhan)

 






He's my Miracle.

When hannie, came in to our lives it was enough.
I had let go of the fact that I will never get pregnant again.

I'll be a hypocrite if i say i never did get jealous with my two bestfriends.

What is it like to be pregnant? This time with a life inside your body.

The cravings, the growing bump and the first kicks.

Then, i know It will all be just in my dreams.


But life will always be full of surprises.

One day, i felt different.
Emotions are everywhere.
I don't know if Jongdae had notice, but i started eating weird combination of foods.

Most of all, i was delayed.
At that time i don't want to give myself a hope. I just don't want to hurt my own feelings and even Jongdae's.
Luhan is enough.

It took me  weeks before i did a pregnancy test.
Jongdae was on the university, it's my only opportunity.

I wasn't expecting, but a part of me is hopeful that maybe this time it is for real.

It's a two straight red lines.

It is indeed positive.

That wasn't enough for me though.

What if it's just another pregnancy fail?


I did it all by myself. I didn't even ask help from my best friends.
I just don't want to burden them of something that might not be for real.


The doctor confirmed.

There is a heartbeat.

I was already on my 7 weeks at that time she confirmed that there is indeed a life inside of me.


I cried.
A tears of happiness.

Never knew that this kind of miracle can happen.
A once lost dream that became a reality.


The smile on Jongdae's face, the amazed and proud Luhan, it is such a moment to treasure.

As what Junhee and Baekhee told me.
All the sleepless night due to hyper kicks of a little boy inside your belly
A roller coaster ride of mood swings and cravings.
The pain of the D-day.

Everything is worth it.

The world was forgotten for a while the moment i heard his first cry.

It was a music for my ears.

And when our eyes met,when the nurses handed him to me, it was the most wonderful thing in the world.

So this how to be a mother, for real?

Hi little Jongdae, I know there will be more sleepless nights for us.
Your Luhan noona is so excited to play with you.
And daddy is so in love with his little boy (just the way he is with your Luhan noona)

Thank you for coming into our lives
You were just an impossible dream for us then, but now here you are sleeping peacefully between us while i was writing in this journal.

As your mother, all i wish is that you and your Luhan noona will grow as a respectful person.
No matter what dreams you want we will support you.

Loving you always

Mommy ♡

(Kim Minseok to a 3 days old Daeul)






III. Choi Junhee

 




What is it like having a twins?

Everything is doubled, that's true.

One kicks actively in the morning, while the other is at night.
Huge baby bump!

Hey, there's two inside!

Jongin, as what I named him when he was still inside me. Is the most hyper little munchkins in the morning.
He's like my alarm clock.
Like telling me:
"Mom you should eat now coz I'm hungry."

His kicks are stronger every time i played an upbeat song.
He'll be a dancer, that's for sure.

The other one, whom i don't know what to name him since he don't like my ideas, is the most calm of the two.
He's quite in the morning
He's sleeping maybe or he just don't want to share my attention with his twin.

He keeps me awake at night due to his constant kicking. But our sleepless night is all worth it since my sneaky baby boy (surely a Wu Yifan Junior) loves listening to my unsual fairytale stories.
Yifan would laugh at me that maybe the kicks are sort of mocking to my stories. ( by the way he earned a smacked in his head due to that comment)

The pain is multiplied by two.
But it was such i relief when i heard Jongin cried.

How did i know it's him? I just knew.

Finally, I need to push one more! I need to give  one last strength.

He was 4 minutes younger than my little Nini.

Wu Sehun, my sneaky Shixun.

Again, everything was doubled.
Feeding bottles are lining up.
Diapers are piling.

It was a war zone inside the twins room.

When Jongin cried, Sehun will follow.
It was indeed a sleepless night, not just for me but for Yifan.

But we both love this kind of experience.
It's a whole new world for us.

One of the precious moment I could recall was when I heard Yifan telling a story to the twins
It was about a baby duck who got lost and was trying to find it's mother.
Jongin was peacefully sleeping beside Sehun who's listening intently at his father, as if he understand the story.

Having twins means more work and time.
But having twins also means twice the happiness.
Sehun's the grumpy one during meal time and just one touch from his older twin, the room will soon be filled with cute giggles from them.

You could never separate them. One will cry as soon as he finds out that the other one is not beside him.

They may fight over my attention but in the end you will find them hugging me together.

They have different likes and activities that they want to yet it will never be a reason for them to detached themselves from each other. They are the best gifts given to me by Yifan.

I tend to be emotional when it comes to them.
Seeing them hurt or in pain.
It's like your heart has been ripped out of your body.

It may need too much hard work, more pains to endure, more patience.

But a mother's duty don't just ends in giving birth, taking care of them, making sure they eat and well dressed.
A mother's duty will be forever.

They may grow up soon, but they will always be my babies.

In a world full of unsure decisions and choices.
I'm glad i choose to become a mother. I will never regret accepting Yifan's proposal over my possible career in ballet.
Coz i will never find such happiness my twins had brought in to my life.

Jonginnie, my nini bear! My dancing machine. Be strong ok? You will be the best!

Sehunnie, my little Yifan, I know you act mature than your brother, but you're still a baby. Don't rush things.

Eomma loves you so much! Always!

(Junhee's letter for the Twins' 4th birthday)

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Since I made an  early (too early) Father's day drabbles last time

Just missing my mom that's all ❤

Xoxo

PS: Kaisoo Chapter: Under Construction!