3. Kaisoo: Waffles and Math

OHANA!

11th Grade Jongin (17) and 12th Grade Kyungsoo (18)

 



"You should wear this Kyungie!" Luhan handed her  a denim styled dress.

"Unnie, I'm just with Jongin. Why should I wear that?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It's a breakfast date with Jongin" the older girl grinned.

"No it's not Miss Kim Luhan. We're just going to have a tutoring session since Wu Jongin is so stupid in Math." Kyungsoo pouted.

"It's still a breakfast date to me" Luhan chuckled.






She's going to be late. Kyungsoo was running her way out of their  house.

"Mom, dad! Need to go now!!" She shouted.

"Kyungie is surely cute with that dress." Baekhee smiled.

"Where is she going anyway? It's 7:00 in the morning." Chanyeol asked.

"Oh, it's a breakfast date with Nini" Baekhee squealed.

"Need to talk about this with Wu Yifan. It's too early in the morning.  And isn't  it  hard to wake Nini up in the morning?" Chanyeol curiously asked.






Indeed there's a sleeping Wu Jongin in one of the benches in the playground where the two of them decided to meet.

"Yahh!" Kyungsoo flicked his forehead.

"Ouch" Jongin jolted awake from the sudden attacked.
"Why do you have to do that?" He whined.

"Let's go! I'm hungry" she frowned.

"You're late Kyungie. I've been here for almost 30 minutes, that's why i fell asleep."
Jongin said.

"Well who told you to do this tutoring at early in the morning? I'm still sleepy you know" she said.

"I want to eat waffles. Eomma and Baba is still in Greece. And Sehun is worst when it comes with cooking. Eomma would kill us if we let Sophie cook in the kitchen though she's good with it."


"You just wanted to eat waffle. So what's the used of dragging me to this?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well i wanted you to teach me  math remember? And i want to have some breakfast buddy. It's like killing two birds with one stone" jongin grinned.

"I hate you!" Kyungsoo pouted.







"Are you listening?" Kyungsoo asked.

Waffles where gone. And sheets of papers and 2 mugs of coffee where now placed on the table.

"Yeah!" Jongin said

"No you're not! You're hopeless Wu Jongin" she said.

"I'm full now Kyungie, and i wanted to sleep." Jongin then yawned.

"If you can answer 5 out of the 10 questions correctly then we can go home"  she handed him a paper.
It was a short quiz made by Kyungsoo.

"What if i answered 10 of them correctly?" He grinned.

"What do you want as a prize then?" She asked.

"Kimchi Spaghetti. Teach me how to cook Kimchi Spaghetti"

"Huh? Do you even know how to cook? But well ok it's a deal. But i doubt you'll get it correctly. You're not even listening to some of my discussions earlier." She smirked.

"Well see then Miss Park Kyungsoo." He chuckled.




"Did you cheat?" Kyungsoo frowned while looking at the quiz she made for Jongin.


"I'm genius Kyungie, why would i do that?" He laughed.

"You cheated!" She said while glaring at Jongin.

"Just accept the fact that you'll be teaching me how to cook that specialty of yours. So when will that be?"

"Next weekend!" She said. But she still can't believe Jongin perfectly answered all the questions.

Jongin noticed the untied shoelace of Kyungsoo's other shoe.

"Hey teacher Kyungie, stop walking first" he said.

"Why?" She asked.
But instead of answering Jongin kneelt down to tie Kyungsoo shoelace.

Kyungsoo was flustered from the sudden act.

"You might tripped on this" Jongin said while securely tightened the laces of her shoes

"Thank You!" That's the only thing she said.

"Let's go home now, i'm sleepy, i bet you too." He smiled.

"Jongin" she called.

"Hmmm?"

"Thank you for the waffles too"

"Ah, next time will have american breakfast. That's when you teach me english" he grinned.

Kyungsoo wanted to wiped that grin out of Jongin's face. The stupid guy look so handsome.
"Will you please study hard?" She frowned, again.

"It's no fun though. I wanted you to teach me" he whined, like a puppy. And damn it looks cute on Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Whatever!"

"Ahh,forget to mention, Kyungie, you look pretty today" Jongin smiled.

Kyungsoo's blushing.

She hate Wu Jongin! SERIOUSLY.

 

 

 



"Hun oppa" Sophie called Sehun
"Why is Nini oppa grinning so wide? He look so stupid."

"I don't know too." Sehun answered.

"Ohhhhh! Today was his tutoring session slash breakfast date with Kyungsoo" Luhan squealed
(Why is she even there at the Wu Mansion?)

"Breakfast date?" Sophie asked

"Tutoring session?" Sehun asked too.

"Yeah! Isn't he having a hard time with his math lessons?" Luhan confusedly asked.

Sophie and Sehun burst out laughing.

"Why what's funny?" The older girl asked.

"Nini oppa fooled Kyungie Unnie" sophie said.

"Ehh?"

"Hannie, Jongin doesn't need a tutor for his math lessons. The heck that guy wasn't even suffering from all of his lessons. He's even slaying all his exam." Sehun laughed.

"What?" Luhan was shocked.
 Her phone then lights up and with one message from Kyungsoo  telling her that the idiot Jongin just wanted to eat waffles coz no one's gonna cooked for them at home.
"Read this" she handed her phone to Sehun.

Sehun laughed so hard again after reading the message from Kyungsoo.

"Don't tell me this is a lie again." Luhan asked.

"It's true that I'm not good with cooking and Sophie isn't allowed yet in the kitchen unless mom is here. But the hell, Jongin's a great cook. He's incharged with our meals sometimes even if Baba and Eomma is here." He said.

"So he lied to Kyungsoo?"

"I guess." Sehun chuckled.







A/N:

KaiSoo ^^

 

 

 I posted a new Krisho One-shot  so if you have some time you can all read it ^^ *still genderbend* (don't hate me tho)

COURAGE AND FAITH:

Courage and Faith

Xoxo