2. HunHan: Young Love

OHANA!

** 11th grade SEHUN (17) /College  Sophomore LUHAN (20) **

 


"Com'on Hunnie, this is gonna be fun." Luhan squealed as they make their way to the crowded amusement park.

"Hannie, what's amazing in riding a bump car? It's too childish " Sehun said.

"Hey, it's fun"

"You know what's more fun? It's that ride" Sehun grinned as he points at the roller coaster.

The petite girl beside him frowned.

"No! I don't like that. If you want you can go ride that hideous thing alone" she said and stomped her way to the bump car line.

"Are you sure? I'm seriously going to ride that and have fun." Sehun teased.
But Luhan walked ahead without even looking back.





Luhan was still pouting while waiting next in line for the bump car.
Worst, In front of her is a couple who's so engrossed in their PDA.

That Wu Sehun, seriously left her just to ride the roller coaster.

She don't like that ride.
 

She hate all the rides related to heights.

Well she can't blame him, nobody knows about her fear of heights beside her bestfriend Kyungie.
Even her parents don't know that she's acrophobic.

"Let's ride the pink one." The girl in front of her said. She was doing an aegyo to her boyfriend.

"As if she looks cute" Luhan murmured.

The girl looked at her.
"What are you looking at?"

"I'm not looking at you." Luhan said.

"You're mumbling something. And you've been eyeing us. Oh coz you're alone? No ones gonna be with you? Poor you" the girl rudely said.

Luhan sarcastically laughed. What the hell is this girl talking  about.

Is she mocking her?

The boyfriend even have the guts on laughing at Luhan.

She was about to answer back when she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"Got your drink." A smiling Wu Sehun is standing beside her with a cup of Starbucks ice americano in his hand.

The girl's eyes, in front of them, widens when she saw Sehun.
Well who doesnt know about the great Wu Sehun,  the other half of the well known Run&Gun Duo of Seoul University HighSchool Department. 

He's also pretty popular since he sometimes do modelling projects for their Uncle Chanyeol's Advertising company and Auntie Baekhyun's fashion line.

"You're Wu Sehun right?" The girl ask.

"Maybe!" He coldly answered.

Just like Uncle Yifan. Luhan chuckled.

"Is she your girlfriend dude?" The girl's boyfriend asked Sehun.

Instead of answering his question Sehun just simply took Luhan's hand and interlocked it in his own.
Luhan looked up to the man beside her as if silently asking why did he do that.

"Psh" the girl glared at them.

"You've got a pretty girlfriend there." The guy smirked.

"Yaaah! It's our turn!" The girl angrily dragged her boyfriend at the bump car entrance.

"She had the guts to flirt with you though she has a boyfriend" Luhan said.

"Same with that idiot guy. You should not wear such outfit in this kind of place" Sehun frowned.

"What's with my outfit?" She asked.

"Let me tell you Kim Luhan, you have successfully attracted the attention of lots of guys in this amusement park!" Sehun said. He was indeed displeased.

"Sorry then. But hey Mr. Wu you leave me behind. You choose me over that roller coaster." She pouted.

"I was just teasing you. Besides I bought you your favorite drink. That bitter iced drink"
Sehun said.

"Well thank you though i didn't ask you to buy me one. So you're gonna come with me in this childish ride?" She grinned.

"Do i have a choice?" Sehun chuckled.





After the bump car ride, the two of them then went to the tea cup, next is the Merry-Go- Round. Lastly the both of them compete at the arcade station playing tekken.
Though Sehun complained that all the rides was for kids, he never left Luhan's side. Well who can resist a pouting deer.
The girl would just dragged her everywhere while holding his hand.

 



"I want some churros" Luhan said.

"Finally we're eating. Yay!" Sehun said.

"You're the loser so buy me something to eat"  Luhan smirked.

"Are you stealing Daeul's PlayStation just to practice tekken? Never knew you're good at this." Sehun laughed

"Don't underestimate me Wu Sehun." Luhan grinned.

 

 

 

"This is great!" Luhan said while munching a stick of churros.

"Everything's great for you though when it comes with food" Sehun chuckled.

"Don't you know that Good Food is the foundation of genuine happiness"

Luhan and her words of wisdom.

"You have a witty brain but a messy one when it comes to eating." Sehun said as he wipe the bits of powdered sugar on the side of Luhan's lips.

The girl's face  redden from the sudden gesture.

"People here might think I'm your girlfriend. You might have some fangirls here that will hate me." She frowned.

"You're my girlfriend" Sehun said without hesitation.

"I'm not your girlfriend Wu Sehun remember? We have a deal?" She said.

"I'm mature enough Hannie!" Sehun whined.

"You whining right now is not mature though, Hun" Luhan giggled.

"Hannie, I'm serious!" Sehun said looking straight at Luhan's eyes.

"And i'm serious too Sehun! You're still a kid Hun. I don't want you to regret this in the future. Me either." Luhan tilted her head and smile.

"Psh! I want to hate you right now! But you know I can't" Sehun frowned.

He had already confessed to Luhan about his feelings towards the older girl when he was still in middle school. But the girl would just tell him that it's just a crush and that it will just pass by eventually.

"Com'on let's go ride something else." She said.

"So we will be riding the train now?"
Sehun asked.

"Yes!!" Luhan excitedly answered and started dragging Sehun again to the Train ride....

For Kids.


 


"Fireworks gonna start later at six. We should watch it while riding the ferris Wheel." Sehun suggested.

"Can we just do that by staying on the ground and looking up in the sky?"

"Han we've been staying in the ground for the rest of our stay here. We should try the ferris wheel, just for once. Please?" Sehun plead.

"But..."

"I'll call you noona for the rest of the night! Deal?" Sehun grinned.

Luhan wanted to cry. She was afraid yet she wants Sehun to call her noona.

Oh it's a very rare moment you'll hear Wu Sehun calling Kim Luhan noona.
If so, Sehun is actually begging for or wants something from Luhan.

"And with One week free of Starbucks Pink Drink and ice americano" Sehun still luring Hannie to give in for his request.

"Ok Deal! And it should be Venti"
How she hates cunning Wu Sehun.





Luhan wasn't breathing! As the ferris Wheel go up the thumping of her heart seems to go faster.
She wasn't looking at the view outside their Ferris Wheel ride.
Sehun, who's sitting in front of her, is grinning so wide as he admire the beauty of the sky during sunset.

"The fireworks gonna start very very soon" Sehun said looking at the nervous Luhan
She's fidgeting her hands while looking down at her feet.
 
He suddenly reached out and hold the girl's hand.

Sehun is smart.

"I'll be her. You don't have to be scared." He assured her.
Luhan looked at him. Does he know? That's impossible though? She never told him.

"How did I know?" Sehun  laughed as he saw Luhan's confused gazed

Now he can read minds! Luhan thought.

"I'm your bestfriend, though Kyungie Noona took you away from me and claimed you as her bff. I've known you ever since we're kids. You're acrophobic." Sehun smiled

"Are you a mind reader?" Luhan pouted.

"No! I just know you so well Luhan Noona" he grinned.
"Com'on just look at the view. I'm here, you won't fall."


"No Hun. Me riding this thing is such a pressured thing to do." She said.
The top of the ferris wheel is getting nearer
 
"Oh my gosh, we're going up! I'm gonna die Hun!"

To eased her from panicking more, Sehun stood up (Luhan  literally screamed when he did that) and sat beside her.

"Faced the sky outside and closed your eyes Hannie." He said.

"What?"

"Trust me!" He smiled.
Luhan followed and he shifted his position,  hugging her from behind.
She suddenly felt Sehun covered her eyes with his hands

"You'll be fine Hannie. I won't let you fall" he whispered.

Now she wasn't nervous with the fact that she's a hundred meter above the earth but by the sudden rushed of emotions Sehun brought.

"I'll let my hands go and you open you're eyes ok?" Sehun said.

"No!"

"Han, i'm here you'll surely like this"

She trust Sehun.

Sehun slowly removed his hands.


Luhan opened her eyes.


Lights are exploding in the sky. In different colors and in different sizes.
The sound of the music matches the rhythm of her heart beat.



"Pretty" she smiled.

"You're much pretty" he looked at her and smiled aswell.




"I'm tired Hun-ah!" Luhan complained.

"Com'on Noona, your house is just over there." Sehun said.

"Why do you run so fast?" Luhan whined.

The two of them decided to race after they got down the bus.

"You're just weak Noona" he chuckled.

"I hate you!" She pouted.

"Stop acting cute now Noona. Com'on i'll carry you in my back"
Sehun grinned.

"Huh?"

"You're tired right? So here's my back ready to serve you." Sehun knelt down.

"Fine!"
She place her arms over Sehun's shoulder.
Sehun secured his hold over Luhan before started walking.

"Thank You" she said.

"For giving you a piggyback ride?"

"That's one. For today aswell" Luhan leaned closer to Sehun.

"Hannie.."

"It's noona, remember?" She chuckled.

"Psh! Noona..."

"Nee Sehun-ah?" Luhan giggled.

"Will you wait for me?" He asked.

Luhan was silent for awhile.


She will....



But she's scared Sehun won't be patient.



"Just grow up fast Hunnie. Noona will be here."
She said.




A/N

HUNHAN!!

My fave ship next to KRISHO!!


Give me some love ^^ Leave some comment!!

Xoxo