Drabbles 7: ♡

OHANA!

I.



"What?" Sehun asked the glaring girl beside him

"Who is she?" She asked

"Why?"

"I asked you first, so answer me." She pouted

"She's a classmate. It's just a coincidence that she's a model too at Uncle Leeteuk's Entertainment." Sehun answered.

But the girl wasn't satisfied with his answer. She's still a little upset.

"You'll look like a duck if you keep on pouting so stop that!" He chuckled.

"Are you that close? And look at this! Are this girls part of the photoshoot? Why are they around you?" She asked.

"Are you jealous Lu?" Sehun laughed.

"Ofcourse not. I'm just asking." She frowned.

"I don't think so. Look at your ears, it's all red."
Sehun said.

"I'M NOT JEALOUS. There's chocolate cookies downstairs. I'm going at Kyungie's house" Luhan frowned. She then went out of the Wu's entertainment room a.k.a as the twins' playroom.

"She's indeed jealous!" He chuckled.

 

 



II.



"Taeminnie, this is my Kyungie Noona" jongin said.
He was introducing Kyungsoo to his friend.

Jongin and Kyungsoo we're happily spending their weekend at the Wu's house. Sehun was with his Eomma to visit the dentist.


"Hi, you're pretty" taemin grinned. He dropped by to play with Jongin.

Kyungsoo shyly smiled at him.

"She is very pretty" Jongin proudly said.


The three kids were coloring some books on the living room while Yifan was making snacks for them.
Kyungsoo was coloring her books with concentration. Same goes with Jongin who's sitting in front of her.

Taemin was so engrossed with looking at Kyungsoo that his coloring book was long forgotten. He stood up and sat beside the older girl.

Jongin looked at taemin intently.

"You're cute noona" taemin said and pinched her cheeks.

Kyungsoo who's suddenly shocked with the gesture looked at him with wide eyes.

Nini was frowning so hard at what Taemin did to his favorite noona.
"Taeminnie, leave My noona alone." He said.

"But she's cute. And her cheeks are so squishy."
Taemin said and was about to touch Kyungsoo cheeks again.

"No!" Nini walk as fast as he could beside his noona to just drag her.

"Kyungie noona you sit here beside me. Taeminie you stay there. Noona doesn't like someone touching her cheeks. And don't call her squishy."
Jongin said at his friend.




"Baba! Eomma" Jongin called

"Yeah munchkins?" Yifan asked.

"Let's not invite Taeminnie in our house if Kyungie noona is here." The little boy said.

"Eh? Why? He's your friend right?" Junhee asked.

"Yes he's my friend. But he keeps on bothering kyungie noona. He keeps on pinching her face though i said noona doesn't like that." Jongin pouted.

"Ahhhh!" Yifan chuckled.

"You're indeed a Wu." Junhee laughed

"I'm Wu Jongin" the boy said.






III.

 


"You two are so identical." Minseok laughed at her husband and son.

A pouting Jongdae and Daeul was on the bed and looking intently at Minseok.

"Honey, don't go!" Jongdae whined

"No!" Daeul copied his father.

"I'll be back immediately." Minseok said.

"Mom!!" Daeul called, tears starting to form in his eyes. He reached out for his mommy.


"Ah, big boys don't cry remember? Daddy and noona is here baby, mommy will back soon after I help your Uncle Sungmin" Minseok soothed her son.

"Mommy, Uncle Sungmin's here!" Luhan called from the living room.

"Now Kim Jongdae stop being a baby too. You'll be incharged with the kids. Ok? Lunch is ready. Luhan and Daeul's vitamins are already on the table." She reminded her husband

"Sungmin hyung got so many helper and employees. Why should it be you" Jongdae said.

"This is an important client for Sungmin oppa. He need to impressed them. I'll be back tonight." Minseok said.

"That's forever for us" Jongdae once again whined
"Right Eong-a?"

The baby boy nodded with his still pouty face.

"My two Kim Jongdae!" She smiled and kissed them both.
"Need to go now"

"Mommy! You're so slow" luhan said

"Sorry, big girl. Mommy will put you incharged with your little brother ok? And your daddy."

"Aye aye Captain" luhan saluted.





"I'll make you pretty Daeulie" luhan giggled.

"Nyona?" Daeul tilted his head confused on what his noona meant.

"This is mommy's make up kit. I'll make you pretty like noona" and started dabbing some red blush on Daeul's face.


Jongdae was carrying a plate of pancakes for his two kids.
When he reached the living room there are no Luhan and Daeul to be seen.
Daeul's favorite stuffed toy (epe) was left alone on the couch.

He heard a soft giggle on him and minseok's room.
What was the two doing in there this time.

Two little kids are happily giggling in front of the vanity mirror with make ups on their faces.

"What did you do?" Jongdae shrieked.
He saw his wife's makeup box on the floor with the cosmetics scattered everywhere.

"Hi daddy, I'm much pretty now. And Daeul-ie too" Luhan grinned.

Well she can actually put properly the lipstick on her lips.

"Yeaaaah" daeul squealed as an agreement.
 His lips were red, courtesy of his older sister's makeup skills.

"Mommy's gonna be mad at this."
Jongdae just smiled at the cuteness of his kid.

"Let's take a picture daddy." Luhan said.

"should daddy put lipstick too?" He asked.

"That would be pretty daddy" luhan giggled.



 

"I'm sorry that your mac lipsticks are all ruined." Jongdae said.

"I wanted to scold you for not watching them. But you three look so cute here." Minseok said while looking at Jongdae's cellphone

"So you're not angry with me?" He asked.

"I am!" She grinned.

"So how can i apologized to you then?" Jongdae smirked.

"Let me put some make up to you too." Minseok laughed.

"No, wifey! NO!"

 

 

 


IV.


"Stop following me Park Chanyeol" Baekhee frowned.

"You might tripped Baekie" Chanyeol said.

"Ughh! I can still manage myself Yeol. You don't need to follow me like a baby duck." Baekhee said.

"Honey, i'm just being careful with you! What if you accidentally stepped on one of Kyungie's toys or..."

"Yeol, your little girl there..." pointing at Kyungsoo who's happily munching some cookies while watching Pororo.
"Is a very good girl who don't scattered her toys. You don't have to worry with me tripping over something. And see my bump isn't even visible yet."

"Baek..." Chanyeol whined.

"Stop being a whiny baby and help me cook this spaghetti."




"Mommy looked" kyungsoo called at her mom. In her hands is a paper with a drawing in it.

"What's this baby girl?" Baekhee asked.

"I draw this at school. It's a drawing of our family" she smiled.

"Really? Let's go show it to your daddy."
Baekhee said.

"Hold my hands Mommy" kyungie said and reached out her hands to Baek.

"Eh why?"

"Daddy said I'm going to be your Body Guard when he's not around. I'm on a mission to protect you and my baby sister or baby brother" Kyungie grinned.

"Your daddy really do find ways huh?" Baekhee laughed.






"You have a big ears here" baekhee chuckled as she put Kyungie's drawing in an album where her daughter's most treasured photos were kept.

"You love my ears though" Chanyeol said.

"She's so sweet. You know last time she said she wanted to be a chef. Yesterday she wanted to be Doctor. Today, she wanted to be a teacher. I wanted her to stop growing, that she would just stay us our little kyungie forever. Seriously" baekhee teared up.

"Ah, my emotional wife. She will still be our little angel even though she's in her 30s or in her 40s. " Chanyeol smiled. He will be dealing with an emotional Baekhee for a few months.

"She's a shy girl Yeol. I'm afraid she might have a hard time making friends." Baekhee pouted.
Kyungsoo was an opposite of her two bubbly parents. The mother is always asking herself if this is due to the fact that she was very emotional during her pregnancy with her. Chanyeol was also sorry with that because he was the main reason why Baekhee had a hard time during those months.

"She has Luhan on her side Baekie" chanyeol said.

Ah! That little ball of energy is indeed a blessing to their little Kyungie. Every time their kids gather around the chinese princess would always dragged Kyungsoo to play with her.



"And don't forget her little prince charming who is seriously obsessed with his Kyungie Noona" chanyeol chuckled.


Yeah!
Wu Jongin!

"She'll be fine Baekie. She's strong just like you."

"I know Yeol. Sooner or later she will grow up in to a pretty lady. She'll fall inlove, she will experience her first heart break." Baekhee smiled

"The most important thing is she have us on her back. And this little peanut here." Chanyeol said and caressed his wife flat tummy yet.

They felt a sudden movement on their bed.

"Mommy, daddy. It's late. You should sleep!" Kyungsoo said with her eyes still closed.

"Yes baby girl." Baekhee chuckled and kissed her forehead
"We love you"

"Iwavyoutoo" the girl mumbled in her sleep.

 

 

V.

 

 

 "Fan, I'll just go asked for some chili paste at the grandma next door. Forgot to bought one for our bibimbap and samgyupsal tomorrow." Junhee said.


The five of them were going to spend a one week vacation at Cheongju Province.

Yifan and Junhee decided to buy a small farming land and build a hanok house in the said province. It's for the kids to experience the life in the country side.



Their house in Seoul, their Nai Nai's (grandma) house in Vancouver and Beijing and a house in Los Angeles. The twins practically grew up in a city life.  Though their house is bigger with a lawn and a bit away from the busy street of Seoul it's still different with how peaceful  and simple the life in a province.

"Baba's gonna fix the lightings in your room. Please watched your sister ok?" Yifan asked his two boys.

"Nee Baba!" both answered.

The little monster got bored with his coloring book  that he decided to looked around their new vacation house.

He then found a sack of rice flour that was place in the entrance of their kitchen.
The curious boy called out for his brother.

"Jonginnie! Look it's a snow" sehun giggled.

Nini walks toward his brother to see what he was referring to.

"No Hunnie, it's a fwour. The one Eomma used when she make cookies or cakes." Jongin said.

"I know it's a f-fwourr! But it looks like a snow. we can make a snow man out of it"
Sehun suggested.

"Na-ah Hunnie! Eomma won't like that"
Jongin frowned.

But the little monster is already grinning so wide with a handful of rice flour.

He then splattered the flour into air pretending it's a snow.

"Hunnie, No! Eomma's gonna scold us! No mess remember!!" Jongin said trying to stop his brother from taking another handful of flour.

Sophie, who's amazed with the white thing  Sehun was holding, decided to join her brothers.

"Pwetty" she squealed.

"Sophie, you just sit there!" Jongin said.

"No Ini!!" She pouted.
"Pwetty play!!"

"Here sophie, it's a snow" Sehun handed her a flour too.
She then throws it at her older brother, that would be Jongin.

Jongin wanted to cry because their eomma will surely be angry with this. But seeing his two siblings enjoying theirselves in playing with the flour, he was tempted to join them too.

His mischievous brother suddenly wipes his flour covered hands in Jongin's face.
As a cue, Jongin deep his hand to the white substance and avenge his once clean face.

The three of them laughed so hard while throwing rice flour into the air. Sehun was even rolling in to the floor making some snow angel.

"What's with the noise?" Yifan called from the kid's room.

Two eyes automatically landed at the room's door.
Sophie was still happily sitting in the floor playing with her small mountain of flour.

Yifan's eyes widened when he saw his kid's.

He wanted to cursed out of frustration but he still needs to control his self with them.

"What did you three do this time?" He asked.

Jongin then pointed at Sehun.
The master mind just looked down.

"Eomma's gonna kill us!" Yifan sighed.

Sophie squealed, unaware of the upcoming storm.

The sliding door of their house suddenly opened


It's judgement time.



"I'm back! And got some ora....What happened here?" Junhee gawked at the scene in front of her.

"Babe..." yifan was trembling.







"Now you're all clean" Junhee smiled.

"I'm sorry eomma" Jongin pouted.

"It's ok munchkins. You tried your best to stop you brother. But we now only have few flours left to used for our Injeolmi**."
Junhee smiled.

"He's done now." Yifan went inside the twins room with Sehun in his arms. The boy was wrapped in a fluffy towel and hides his face in his baba's neck
He was placed in the bed but still climbed into his Baba's lap to hugged him. He refused to looked at his eomma.

"Nini will you please check your sister." She smiled at her oldest.

Jongin nodded and  headed out of the room.

"Now you my little master mind. You don't wanna hugged Eomma? Why are you hiding at your baba's neck?" Junhee asked.

"I'm bad Eomma! You don't like me anymore." Sehun said, sobbing.

"Who told you that i don't like you anymore? How can i unlike my Hunnie?" She reached out for him.

"I'm sorry!" Hunnie heaved his body towards his Eomma's waiting arms

Junhee then wrapped him in tight embrace.
"Apology accepted my hun."




"You should sleep now Fan. We've got so many things to do tomorrow. Gonna plant some sweet potatoes!" She giggled

"You didn't scold them." Yifan said

"Is that a question?" She laughed.

"I wanted to scold them,  was about to shout too. But maybe being a father taught me how to be more patient with them." Yifan said.

"Indeed. They're just kids. The mischievous side of them will still come out no matter  what. Atleast the moment they saw me they already know that they would be in trouble. And i'm proud of my Jonginie, him being the oldest." Junhee smiled.

"Sehun being the middle child. Our Mischievous monster." Yifan chuckled.
"Well the maknae will always be the one spared from the wrath. And the fact that she's the only girl."


"They're too cute. I still pray that we're doing the right thing as their parents." She sighed.

"We're not perfect babe. But i guess we're doing the right thing." Yifan hugged his wife.

"Com'on let's sleep now. My sweet potatoes are waiting."
 

 

A/N

 

Long time no update^^ How are you all doing? Thank you so much to all the new subscribers. I love you so much

** INJEOLMI (Korean Traditional Rice Cake) **injeolmi

 Now i wanna eat some Kimchi Fried Rice and tteokbeoki!! >__<

 Krisho part - inspired by this video:

TAEOH

Till next update ^^ leave me comments, I need some love hihi

 

Xoxo