xxv. Three Daddies

OHANA!

"Sehun and Jongin's snacks we're on their back pack already. Kyungsoo and Luhan's singing lesson is also in the same building with the twins' dance class, so i prepared something for them too" Junhee said as she put on her coat.

She will be having a day out with her two bestfriends.

Wu Yifan will be left incharge in taking care of the twins and baby sophie.
The giant was pouting so hard.

 It's father's day but he was assigned to take care of his kids. Don't get him wrong he love his kids more than his life. But this should be a pampering day for the Fathers, isn't it?

"Stop sulking Mr. Wu, will celebrate Father's day tonight, the way you want it ok?" Junhee grinned.

That simple promise from his wife brightens his mood.

"I'll look forward to that Wu Junhee." He smirked.




The situation in the Park household was also the same.

"You look stupid Chanyeol, stop pouting."
Baekhee said. She was fixing Kyungsoo's hair.

"But it's father's day Baek." Chanyeol whined.

"I know. That's why you'll spend a day with Kyungsoo."

"But what about me spending  a day with my wife?" Chanyeol asked.

"You have me all night and the rest of your life Park Chanyeol. This is just one day of me being with my bestfriends?"
Baekhee said.

"Ok!" Chanyeol surrendered.

"I'll be with you daddy, you don't have to worry." His daughter smiled at him.

"I know kyungie, you and me will celebrate Father's day together."

"Let's go! Yeol just drop me at Minseok unnie's house. Kris will be with you too since he's incharge with the twins and sophie." Baekhee said.






"It's Father's day right?" Kris asked, he was carrying Baby Sophie, who's peacefully sleeping on her baba's arms.

"Indeed. But here we are with the kids in their weekend classes." Chanyeol frowned.
On his arms is little Daeul who's happily drinking milk.

Minseok asked them if they could also watched for Luhan and Daeul since Jongdae was on a Teacher's conference.
Chanyeol and Kris couldn't complain since both of their wives are glaring at them.


The two giant fathers were sitting on the lobby's benches. Some mothers were looking at them, so amused. Why not, two handsome gentlemen, with  a baby in each of their arms, patiently waiting for their other kids.


Luhan and Kyungsoo's class ended first. Their Teacher, Ms. Ryeowook, greeted Chanyeol and Yifan.

"Today is father's day and you two indeed live up to that. Where's Baekhee and Junie anyway? And my cousin and her husband?" (She's Minseok's cousin)

"Ryeowook noona, Chen is in a teacher conference and the three ladies, well they ditched us for them to have some bonding time together." Chanyeol frowned.

Ryeowook just laughed on the two giant.
"You two can do it. You're still waiting for the twins right? Eunhyuk and Shindong oppa's class will end soon. Got to go first. I have a father's day celebration too for my husband at home"

"Good for you noona" Yifan said.

"Bye Auntie Wookie" Luhan said.

"Bye teacher Wookie" Kyungsoo waved at her.
Daeul copied Kyungsoo and wave his little hands too, but didn't bother to say anything since his milk is still important.




The twins class ended after 10mins.
Two hyper boys were running out of the dance room.

"Kyunggieeee noona!!!" Jongin shouted as he saw the little girl waving at him

"Luluuuuuu!!" Sehun run beside Luhan to hug her.

Yifan frowned at his two sons.
"Shouldn't they greet me first rather than greeting their girlfriends?"








"It's father's day. You two look so gloomy" Jinki, also known as Onew, laughed. He's the owner of the resto they were going to eat for today's lunch.

"Uncle Onew, chicken please" Jongin grinned.

"I know kiddo, Uncle already prepared that for you" jinki said.

"Where's Kibum and the kids?" Yifan asked.

"I'm going to fetch them actually, i just waited for you to arrived. You know my sassy wife, She already booked a lunch for us in her favorite Japanese restuarant."

"Is it the two of us plus Jongdae on his conference, that will celebrate father's day without their wives?" Chanyeol again frowned.

"You three are so unfortunate" Jinki joked.

"Don't rub salts on our wounds Jinki" yifan snorted.

"Com'on daddy i'm hungry" Sehun whined

"I want chicken!" Jongin said.

Oh he can't wait.

"Hey my favorite twins!" Irene, the twins' baby-sitter and currently doing a part time job at Jinki's restuarant, greeted them.

"Irene noona!!" Sehun run to hugged her.
Behind him is a glaring little pretty deer.

"Irene noona, you like chicken too? Why are you here?" Jongin asked.

"I worked here, Jonginie." She smiled.

"Really? Can i worked here too, Uncle Onew?. Since there is so many chicken?" Jongin smiled at Jinki.

"When you grow up Jongin. Your son here, Kris is such a chicken fanatic. Reminds me of my childhood."

"Chicken day is just today Jinki. They won't even have a taste of that if their mom is here." Yifan said.


"Irene noona, this is Kyungie noona. Isn't she pretty?" Jongin proudly said and hold Kyungsoo's hand. The little girl then looked down. Shy with the sudden attention.

"I know Jonginnie." Irene smiled at Kyungsoo and looked at Chanyeol.
"What do we expect from a daughter of a famous interior/fashion designer. Hi Mr Park, i'm such a great fan of your wife Miss Byun Baekhee.

"Really, that's nice. But unfornately she's not her since she decided to ditched Father's day just to have date with her bestfriends."

Daeul suddenly whined on Chanyeol's hold. The little kim jongdae is hungry.

"Com'on kids you all should eat now." Irene lead the kids to their seats.

"We need highchairs for Sophie, Daeul...."

"Just 2 Irene Noona. Jongin and me are big boys now. We don't need high chair. That's for babies" The little monster requested.
Jongin thumbs up as an agreement.

"Are you sure sehunnie?" Irene asked.

"Yes I am." Sehun grinned.






The kids are now happily (Jongin is the happiest) eating with their mashed potato and fried chicken.

Well the two 'big boys' are sitting with two throw pillows underneath. So much of being two grown up boys.

The two fathers we're busy feeding the two younger babies.

"What do you guys want for dessert? Jinki oppa said this is for free as compensation for the two hardworking fathers."  Irene laughed.

"Ice cream!!!" The twins yelled

"Kweeamm!" Sophie joined her brothers.

"Sorry princess. It's not for you yet." Yifan said.

"How about you Kyungie." Irene asked.

She just looked at her father first, as if asking for permission.

"It's ok baby. You can have what you want." Chanyeol encouraged her.

"I want ice cream too." Kyungsoo timidly smiled.

"You must be luhan? What do you want pretty?"
Irene asked the doe eyed girl.


"Just give us a big scoop noona. Luhanni and Sehunni will share! Ok?" Sehun requested.

"Wow, so our Little sehun here knows how to share foods. But i'm asking Luhan tho."

"It's ok I'm ok with what Sehunni ordered." Luhan smiled.

"See Irene noona. Luhannie is my girlfriend" Sehun announced.

"Eat your lunch Wu Sehun" his father said.



 




"You two look so exhausted" Jongdae laughed.
They fetch him at the University where the conference was held.

Daeul reached out for his father as soon as he saw him.

"You'll share the same fate with us since they aren't texting us yet" Chanyeol said.

"Finally" yifan suddenly said.

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked

"Junhee texted me. We're going to meet them at Pumpkins' "

"Are we going home now?" Sehun asked his father.

"Not yet hunnie. We're going to fetch eomma first" yifan answered.

"Ma?" Sophie looked at her father

"Yes princess. You miss mama right?" Yifan smiled at his daughter. Sophie then giggled.





The cafe was crowded when the three fathers and the kids got there.

"Hey what are you all doing here?" Sungmin asked.

"Hyung, where's Minnie?" Jongdae asked.

"I'm right here in front of you Jongdae" Sungmin laughed.

"Not you, the other Minnie,  your sister, my wife?" Jongdae glared.

"She's not here" sungmin said.

"Huh? But Junhee said, they're going to meet us here?" Yifan said.

Did the three girls played a joke on them?
"Seriously, they're not here. You know what since the three of you decided to visit me. You should all help me. You see I have lots of customers today but half of my crew are on leave. You three are my answered prayer." Sungmin announced.

"Hyung we have 6 kids here. What will we do with them?" Chanyeol asked.

"They can just play upstairs at my personal office." Sungmin said.

"My Minseok put up a mini playroom upstairs since Luhan and Daeul always got bored so easily."
Jongdae said.





The three (handsome/hot) fathers were all wearing  the cafe's apron. Jongdae was at the coffee counter. He's the barista.

Chanyeol was bringing orders for the customers.

While Wu Yifan, he's at the cashier counter taking orders.

Luhan and Kyungsoo are incharge with the 2 small kids.
 Jongin and sehun? We'll they're 2 rival pirates, fighting on who will capture the fairy princess aka their little sister.


"Hi, i've never seen you before. You're a new crew here?" A girl, must be in college, greeted Chanyeol as he served them the coffees they ordered.
She might have not recognized the young President of Park Advertising.

"I'm just volunteering here. For today" Chanyeol smiled.

"You're handsome." The girl said.

"Thank you." Chanyeol said and was about to go back on the kitchen to get other batch of orders.

"Can i have your number?" She asked.

"I'm sorry but i have a lovely wife and a beautiful daughter . Oh and Your dress, my wife designed that. Thank you for the compliment though" chanyeol said and leave the table.

"Huh? His wife designed your dress?" The girl's friend confusely asked.

"This a signature limited edition dress. I bought this at London and Byun Baekhee designed this" the girl frowned.
"Oh my god! Was that Park Chanyeol?"





"Hello, your coffee taste great" a lady in a business attire approached the new barista.

"Thank you, we have lots of cakes and pastries too. You can also try it" Jongdae said.


"Sure, I will. I'm Mira. I worked at the law firm at the building across the cafe." The lady sweetly smiled.

"Great. You can also try our pumpkin cake. My brother in law baked that." Jongdae smiled.

"Your brother in law?" She was flustered
"I guess i'll try it too next time.. I have to go. Bye" she then immediately walked towards the door.

Jongdae just chuckled.





It was late afternoon and the cafe was now peaceful. There are only few customers at the moment.

"You should smile Yifan" Sungmin said.

"I'm ok with this hyung" yifan answered with his pokered face.

"I guess only Junhee and the kids can melt that ice cold emotion you have" Sungmin laughed.

"Indeed. And she's not here yet." Yifan frowned.
Sungmin just patted his back and went back to his kitchen.

"Hi!" Two highschool girls approached the counter.

"What's your order?" Yifan asked

"He's hot" the girl whispered to her friend.

"Can i order you?" The other girl giggled.

"You look like Wu Yifan, that handsome Business man featured in the magazine. Too bad he's married. I bet your not." Her friend said.

"Yeah, too bad, He's married. And bad news is, that cashier guy is mine too." A smiling Junhee said.

"Oh my god, Choi Junhee?" The highschool girl said.

"Wu Junhee now. I bet you too have classes. You're miss Victoria's student at her ballet school right. " Junhee smirked.

"Ah we need to go , bye" the girls walked as fast as they can away from the couple.

"That was smooth Miss Junhee" Yifan grinned.

"Hi, never know Sungmin oppa hired this too handsome Cashier."
Junhee smiled and lean at the counter to kiss her husband

"The barista too is so handsome" Minseok smiled. Her excited husband, Kim Jongdae, was already hugging her as if she was gone for ages.


"Got a so attractive server/waiter too" Baekhee said, who had a clinging Chanyeol in her side.






The kids were happily munching some Chinese take outs for dinner. While the two babies was peacefully sleeping.

"What took you so long?" Yifan frowned at his wife.

"Well we got stuck in the traffic. And we had a hard time finding some gifts" Junhee answered.

"Gifts?"

"It's father's day right?" Junhee smiled.

"I have i gift for you baba" sehun yelled.
He dragged the still eating Jongin to give their card to their baba

"Is this for me?" Yifan asked

"Yeah!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!" The twins both said.

"I have a card for you too daddy. I made this at auntie ryeowook's class. Happy father's day"
Luhan said and handed her card to his daddy.

"This so pretty my lulu. Thank you" Jongdae smiled and kiss his daughter.

Shy little Kyungie also handed her pretty artwork to her daddy.

"Happy Father's day Daddy." She said.

"Come here princess. Let daddy hug you." Chanyeol said and tightly hugged his baby girl.

"So how about our wives?" Jongdae said.

"Here" Minseok giggled. She was holding a white envelope.

Junhee was also holding a same white envelope.

"What's this?" Jongdae asked

"coupons?" Yifan asked

"Well you're all rich. So we got you some Coupons instead. It's a special coupon" Junhee said.

Jongdae was smirking while reading the services he can get from the coupons.
"I kinda like this honey" he said at Minseok

"I know you will" Minseok grinned.

"How about you Yifan?" Jongdae asked.

Yifan was grinning wide.

"He likes it too" Junhee answered.

"What about me?" Chanyeol whined while looking at his wife.

"Here's yours" Baekhee smiled while handing a brown envelope

"That's a big coupon you got Park" Jongdae teased.

"What's this?" Chanyeol asked

"Just open it Yeol. Stop asking" baekhee pouted.

Chanyeol opened the envelope and only saw papers inside.

"This are just papers honey" he whined again.

Baekhee glared
"Will you please take out the papers first then read it?"

Chanyeol complied.

"The only thing I understand here is Positive" he said

Jongdae's eyes widened. Same with Yifan.
The two ladies beside them was just giggling.

"Yeah it's positive" baekhee smiled

"Huh?" Chanyeol was confused.

"You see that picture there. The white one that's the positive. He or she is 5weeks old." Baekhee said

Chanyeol's face looks funny that even the kids can't stop laughing.
Little kyungsoo was laughing too at her daddy.
Shocked was all over his face.

"Wait! Let me digest this first" he said after 2 minutes.

"Happy father's day Yeol. You have another baby soon" baekhee squealed as she hugged her husband.

"Baby?" Little kyungsoo tilted her head.

"Yes baby girl, well mommy got your baby sister or baby brother inside my tummy" baekhee said.

"Really?" She shrieked!
"Nini, Hunnie, Luhan unnie, i'll have a baby brother or sister too" she run towards her friends. The little girl is so excited.

"Wow, you'll have a baby sophie too?" Jongin asked.

"It depends Jonginnie. She might have a baby brother like my brother  Daeul" luhan said.

The two babies suddenly cried.

"Welcome to cravings, mood swings, feeding bottles and changing diapers task again Park"
Yifan congratulates Chanyeol as he stand up to check his daughter

Jongdae also followed to check his son.

"Honey, i don't know what to say. I love you so much. And thank you for this." He touched his wifes tummy. "This is the best father's day ever" Chanyeol said and kissed his baekhee.

"I love you too Yeol"





"why are all mommies keeping the babies inside their tummy? It's weird." Sehun asked her Eomma.

Junhee just laughed at her youngest son.

 

 

 

Yifan was lulling sophie back to sleep. While Jongdae was putting Daeul's favorite stuffed toy beside the sleeping boy.

"Chanyeol's going to have his second child" Jongdae said

"Yeah, we should welcome him to the club" yifan chuckled.

"we should set up Yixing first. He'll get jealous again this time" jongdae laughed 

"Set him up for a date?"

"Yeah he look so lonely" 

 

 


A/N

Tadaaah! The three daddies look so cute. Haha

This is an advance father's day chapter.
Let's all congratulate Park Chanyeol.!

And you will  all help me on deciding if the baby should be a girl or a boy.
Just comment below.

 

And let's also help Yixing on finding his Miss Right!! ^^

 

Love you all^^

Xoxo