xxiii. Connection (Love is all that Matter)

OHANA!

**9 months old Kyungsoo**

"Why is your daddy taking so long? He'll just get some diapers, what's with the delay?" Baekhee frowned and looked at Kyungsoo on her stroller.
"Do you think he got lost?"

"Dada!!" Kyungsoo giggled.

"Yeah, Dada. Let's find him then."


Chanyeol? Well he's in the diaper section, but he's kinda busy.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol why are you sniffing that?" Baekhee asked when she found the giant.

Chanyeol was caught offguard with a bag of diapers in his hands.

"Hi!" the giant grinned.

"You look so stupid. You could just do that at home and smell as many diapers you want, but not here. They might think you're crazy"
Baekhee laughed

"This smell like a baby powder, we should get this." Chanyeol said.

"Dada" kyungsoo squealed.

"Daddy got you some diapers baby girl." He cooed at his princess.
 

 



"Does She hates me?" Chanyeol pouted.

"She just loves your ear Yeol" baekhee laughed.

Baby kyungie loves pulling her Daddy's ear. For her it's a sort of an affection to her father but she's just a baby and she doesn't know it hurts.

Poor Chanyeol!

"Ok princess, leave dada's ear now. It's time for your afternoon nap." Baekhee took Kyungie on Chanyeol's arm.
"You should go now. You have an important meeting remember."

"I'll go after she goes to sleep" Chanyeol said.

"No Mr. Park! You're already late."  Baekhee frowned.

"But..."

"No buts"

Kyungsoo suddenly wailed and reached out for her Daddy again.

"See she wants me." Chanyeol smirked and took the baby girl back in his arms. The two went upstairs at Baekhee's room.





Baekhee opened the door of her room. Chanyeol hasn't come down yet after lulling kyungsoo to sleep. She was holding the giant's cellphone since Chanyeol's secretary, has been calling for a hundredth times now.

"Yeol" she called

Then she can't help but smile to the scene she witnessed.
Park Chanyeol, the president of PCY Advertising and Park Holdings, was peacefully sleeping in Byun Baekhee's bed while hugging the Park's youngest princess.

He was wrapping kyungsoo into a tight embrace, as if the baby would  be taken from him.

"Hi Jonghyun" she answered the phone.
"This is Baekhee, i think you should arranged for another meeting with that client. Your boss is kinda busy." She smiled.

After ending the call, Baekhee walked towards the bed. She snap some pictures first and sat in the bedside.

Seeing her daughter and Chanyeol sleeping peacefully is  one of the wonderful things that happened in her life.


She and Chanyeol are doing their best  for their little girl. Though marriage haven't talked about yet and both of them weren't living in the same house, they are trying to give Kyungsoo a normal family.

Kyungsoo's a Park. When will Baekhee though?







**1 year old Kyungsoo**

"Thank you so much for helping today" Baekhee smiled at her two bestfriends.

It's Kyungsoo's first birthday. The party is over now. Chen and Kris are chatting while Luhan was happily cooing at Kyungsoo.

"Ofcourse, you helped me with Luhan's 1st and 2nd birthday party. It's a way of paying you with your service."

"I'm sorry, I can't helped you much." Junhee pouted.

"Eyy, you're pregnant Wu Junhee, i understand that. And as if Kris Wu will let me ask you to do some errands. He'll kill me" Baekhee laughed.
"I'm happy that you're both here."

"2 months from now my twins will be here. I'm so excited to be a mom like you two" Junhee squealed.

"Until now, i can't believe that you will be having a twins Junnie" Minseok laughed. "As expected with Kris Wu"

Her two bestfriend eyed Minseok

"What? You think I'm jealous with the two of you? I have my Luhan. And she's all that i want." Minseok smiled.

"Can we do group a hug?" Junhee laughed.

"You're fat" baekhee grinned

"I hate you" Junhee glared

But the three of them still hug.

"We want you to be happy Byun" minseok suddenly said after they broke the hug.

"I'm happy unnie. As long as Kyungsoo's happy then that would be my happiness." Baekhee said.

"But we know there is more than that happiness" Junhee smiled.

"Huh what do you mean?" Baekhee was confused.

"You'll see" Junhee said. "Fan i need to pee" she shouted. Kris immediately run towards his wife.

Minseok asked Chen to get something on the car must be Luhan's things since the girl's face and dress was full of the cake's icing. The little doe eyed girl loves sweet so much that without her parents looking she devoured the sliced of cake on the dessert counter.

Chanyeol wasn't around the venue. Where could be that giant?

Baekhee approached the two little girls. Luhan was telling Kyungsoo something. The baby just laughed at her Luhan unnie as if she understand it too.

"Luhannie, does your Mama know that you ate a cake?" Baekhee asked

"Shhh, Mama don't know! Shh! auntie Baekie" she grinned.

"It's a secret then?" She laughed too.

"Yes!" The girl said.

"Did you see your Uncle Chanyeol?"

"No!" She smiled.



Suddenly the sound of  a guitar blasted in the venue's speaker.


"You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky"



Somebody was singing.

The voice seems so familiar.

Kyungsoo was squealing as if she also knew the owner of the singing voice.


"With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide."



Baekhee was so confused at the moment.

Junhee was tearing up beside Kris who's hugging her from behind.
 

"So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes."



The familiar voice is still singing.


She saw her Minseok unnie smiling beside the grinning Chen.

Luhan runs towards her parent's but before that she said something at her Auntie Baekhee.

"Say Yes Auntie Baekie" she smiled.


She was tightly holding little kyungsoo in her  embrace. She was so confused but there is that weird feeling inside her.

Something she couldn't explain. She's nervous!



"Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold."



Then she saw that familiar figure. He was strumming a guitar while singing.

He was slowly walking towards her.



"Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm." He sing.



"Dada" kyungsoo giggled



"Without you, I'm just a sad song." He said when he's already in front of her



"What's this?" She asked though she's too nervous to talked anymore.


"You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear." He answered her in a song.

She looked at her friends in the back.
"I'm happy for you " Junhee mouthed at her.


"You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear."
He smiled while strumming his guitar.



"I don't understand Yeol" Baekhee said. She also don't know why she wanted to cry.

"Mom!" Kyungsoo giggled while touching her face.

"Byun Baekhee, i know i'm the most idiot person in the world when i hurt you. And i would never ever stop asking for your forgiveness.  I'm so lucky that you accepted me again not just in your life but to be apart of our little Kyungsoo's life. You're the best mother in the world. And i'm glad i found you. We've been through alot but i hope you'll say yes with this. Baek, without you i'm just a sad song, so please be with me. Not just today or the next day or the next year but for the rest of mine and your life. Please be my song. Will you marry me?"


Baekhee cried.

She was crying. Crying a tears of joy.

"Idiot" she chuckled though with tears in her eyes.

"Is that a yes?"
Chanyeol nervously asked.

"Well you're rich, and you could give me such a grand wedding. Not as grand as Junhee's though since Kris Wu there is a bad rich CEO." She giggled.

"Bad words baek" Minseok yelled.

"So?" Chanyeol asked 

 

"So Mr. PARK. It's a yes" she smiled.

 


Chanyeol dropped his precious guitar and hugged Baekhee.

"I love you"

Kyungsoo whined since her parents was squishing her.

"I love you too baby girl." Chanyeol said at Kyungsoo

"Where's my ring though?"

"Is Kyungsoo enough as our engagement ring?"
Chanyeol laughed

"She's not a ring Park. She's our daughter."
Baekhee snorted

"But she connects us two"

"Well you have a point there."

"She's wearing it baek" Chanyeol chuckled

"Huh?"
Chanyeol points at the necklace Kyungsoo was wearing.

Baek then lift the said necklace and saw a ring that was used as a pendant with little diamonds in it.

Indeed Little Kyungsoo is that wonderful tie that connects the two of them, TOGETHER.



A/N

Song: Sad Song by We the Kings ft. Elena Coats

Chanbaek everyone!

Finally? ^^

Xoxo