WINTER (Krisho)

OHANA!

She was curled up under the thick blanket

The room's heater wasn't enough to ease the cold temperature.
As she open her eyes she saw the pleasant view of the winter outside.

 


It was so great having such a big glass window in your room.

She sat up on the bed, still with the blanket drape all over her body.
Everything outside is covered with snow.

Oh how she wanted to just stay inside the room and cover herself with the blanket.
She then suddenly felt a warm arms wrapped around her cold body. Behind her was a handsome smiling giant.

"Good Morning pretty." He grinned

"Good Morning" she smiled at him.
"It's so cold" she pouted.

"That's why I brought you some hot chocolate."
He handed her the mug.

"With marshmallows?" She asked, while holding the warm drink.

"With marshmallows!" He chuckled.
He then engulfed her into a warm tight hug.

"Can we not go outside, Fan?" His wife cutely plead

"Babe, it's our last day here. We should get the best out of it." Yifan laughed at her cuteness.

"But it's cold." She whined

"So we won't try some good food here since you don't want to come out? I thought our baby likes to try some swiss cuisine too?" Yifan said as he caressed his wifes tummy.

The pouting was change in to a bright smile.
Food is the magic word for the whining and pregnant Wu Junhee.

"Ok then for the sake of some delicious food." She said.

"You cute little bunny." Yifan said and gave a soft pecked on her nose.

"Hey I'm not little and i'm not a bunny." She said
"Who's little when your 4 months pregnant."

"You're still the prettiest to me babe" Yifan smiled. His fingers brushed against Junhee's cheeks. The cold temperature had brought a much brighter blush on her pale skin.

"You never seem to run out of sweet words Mr. Wu?" She chuckled

"Never will for you babe. I want to change my mind. Can we not go out?" He laughed.

"No! Me and your daughter is hungry! Need Food" Junhee frowned.

"Can i kiss you then?" He asked.

"Do you need to asked that?" She giggled

"Well i'm being polite, Ms. Junhee. I'm just asking permission" he grinned

"Oh really  you  never asked permission when we made the twins. And see i'm 4 months pregnant with our princess now." She smirked.

"Are you implying something Mrs. Wu?" Yifan smirked back at his wife.

"What do you think?" She said.

"You're pregnant babe" yifan said

"But kissing is allowed right?" She grinned.

"Yes, it's allowed" kris laughed and lean down to kiss his beautiful wife.
"I love you Junhee"

"Shut up Mr. Wu and just kiss me."

"Bad girl" he whispered.

"Just for you" she grinned





"Eommmaaaa! Uncle Jaehyunie is so mean" a wailing Sehun was on the other line.

"Why hunnie?" She asked.

The call was on a speaker mode so Yifan could also hear the conversation.

"He said you won't come home anymore. Coz baba will keep you all to himself" the little monster whined.

"Will he take you to the galaxy?" Jongin asked, it seems like he took the phone from his brother.

"Is Baba an alien?" She heard Sehun shouted.

"Calm down boys, baba is not taking me anywhere. We're going home tomorrow. So you two should behave ok?" Junhee said.

"But baba is still an Alien" Yifan said.

"No baba, don't take away eomma and baby princess" sehun wailed again.

"Yifan!" Junhee scolded her husband
"Don't cry hun. See you tomorrow ok? I love you and Jongin. Now please give the phone to uncle Jaehyun."

"Ok! I love you too." Sehun was still sniffing.

"Yow sis!" Jaehyun said.

"I'll kicked you when i get home" Junhee said
She can hear Jaehyun laughed.

"Sehun look so cute when he's angry. I could imagine Yifan hyung being grumpy like this." He laughed "Is he there?"

"I'm here Jae."

"Yifan hyung!! Take care of my pretty noona and my soon to be niece, ok ?"

"When did i ever not take care of them? You don't have to worry with that. You should worry on Sehun and Jongin's wrath since they will surely bug you as a result of teasing them" Yifan said.

"Jaehyunnie" Junhee called

"Ye noona?"

"Jongin bite sometimes so be careful" the mother chuckled.




Switzerland is such a breathtaking place. From the beautiful scenery and delicious food, Junhee's glad that she decided to tag along with Yifan.

Yifan was invited to a business convention here in Switzerland. Junhee was so happy hearing about the trip so she persuade his husband to let her come with him. Though hesitant by the fact that his wife is 4 months pregnant, he don't want her to be sad so he let her.

"I'll promise to comeback here soon. And climbed the famous Swiss Alps." Junhee said.
"And will bring the twins too. They will surely love the chocolates and cheese here."

The two of them were walking on the snowy street. They were on their way to have some dinner

"You just wanted to be Heidi, that's why you wanted to go to Alps." Kris laughed.
"Oh my bookworm Junhee"

"If I'm Heidi then you can be Peter" she smiled


 



"Here's your order" the waiter said.

Their dinner was just on a simple restaurant. Nothing fancy at all.

"You look pretty for a pregnant woman" the woman waiter commented

"Oh thank you" Junhee blushed

"Congratulations on your first baby. You two are such a cute newlywed couple. That must be a honeymoon baby"

"Ah actually we're not newlywed" Yifan smiled.

"This is my second pregnancy and my third baby. I have my twins at home back in Korea." Junhee giggled.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. But you two look so young. Ah being in love makes people young indeed. Enjoy your dinner"

"Thank you" the couple both said.



"I love this kind of room. Can we have this too in our home?" Junhee asked.

"Wow, it's the first time that you requested for something not for the kids.." Kris chuckled.

"Coz this kind of room is pretty, it's like seeing the world everytime you wake up."

"Should we buy a rest house then in the mountains? Oh the twins love Hokkaido do you want me to buy a house there?" Yifan asked

"As long as you, Nini, Hunnie and our baby princess are there, then i'll be ok with that" Junhee smiled.

"Ok then!" Yifan dialled someone on his phone
"Chanyeol, find me a good real estate agent. I'm going to buy a rest house in Hokkaido."

"That was fast Mr. Wu Yifan." Junhee giggled.

"I'll named that house under our baby princess."

"We don't have a name yet for her."

"When we have name then" yifan laughed

 

A/N

Her name is Sophia tho! Hihihi

A throwback before baby sophie was born. I'm still on the process of finishing the part 2 of "The family of 5". Oh and a Chanbaek chapter too. ^^ i'm on a business trip so it's kinda hard to update since the internet here is kinda meeh! ^^

And good news to all who's been asking this, finally i have the feels on writing the continuation of the "Broken" (Kaisoo Chapter). Well it's because of this song:

"Tetap Dalam Jiwa by Isyana Sarasvati" 

It's on repeat in my playlist. You should try listening to it too. The english trans kinda fit with Kaisoo in this story. So hope you could all wait for it ^^

Love you all guys

Xoxo