xx. Boyfriend

OHANA!

"I will surely miss you Junhee" Miss Victoria said.
She's Junhee's ballet mentor.

"I'll miss you too Miss Vic. Senior year in college is gonna be tough for me so I need to focus on that first. But if you need extra for the recital you can still call me" She smiled

"Just call me unnie, Jun. And how can I put one of my best performer as an extra? Are you kidding me? The swan lake cast would surely be sad without our Odette." Miss victoria said.

"You still have Minah, and trust me she can do well. You can still see me. If i will have some free time i'd still love to teach our little girls here."
Junhee said.

"I'm so glad with that then. I know how much you love those kids. And for sure they love you too. but I've heard from your mother that you my sweet Junhee is dating. Who's the lucky guy?" Miss Victoria grinned at her.

Junhee suddenly blushed.
"Well, he's a friend i've know  back in my freshmen year."

"Is he your classmate?"

"He's one year older than me. And currently he's on a business training in China." Junhee smiled
She and Yifan  were on the 5th month of their relationship.

"Really? Is it a long distance relationship?" Miss victoria asked

"Oh no, he was just there for 2 weeks." She said

"I'm so happy for you then my Junhee. I have to go now i still have my class."

Junhee bid her good bye to Miss Victoria.



She was at the main lobby of the Dance School Building when she saw some of her classmates.
Minah, her junior here, approached her.

"Junhee unnie, you'll not be attending our class anymore?" Minah pouted.

"Yes Minah, but i'll still visit all of you here. And i will still help you with your movements remember? You can visit me at my house too"
Junhee smiled

"Really unnie? That would be awesome. And you're great. And how's Kris oppa doing?" her hoobae asked

"Well he's in China right now. And speaking of that guy she haven't called me since this morning"



A laughed interrupted their talk. Junhee then saw a group of girls that were on their way to exit the building.

"Ooh look who's here girls. It's the teacher's pet Choi Junhee" Marga, one of Junhee's classmates and who considered her as her rival.

"You don't have to worry Marga, it's my last day today." Junhee smiled.

"That's good. You just had the money anyway, but you don't have the talent. I don't know why the teachers like you maybe because all they want is the power and money they could get from your family." Marga said.
Her friends nodded too as an agreement to the nonsense that she was saying.

"You and your foul mouth Marga. You're not even on Junhee unnie's level." Minah said, defending Junhee.

"Shut up Minah. What did this rich girl gave you anyway for you to stick with here."

"Marga I've heard that she has a boyfriend." One of marga's friend said.

"Really? Ohh our Choi Junhee here has a boyfriend. Was it forced, since all he want is your money? Or is it an old ugly guy since it's an arranged relationship. I pity you" Marga laughed

"Yaah Marga, you're too much" Minah said.

"It's ok Minah. You can say all you want Marga. And i didn't know that me having a boyfriend is such a headline. You have a model boyfriend right? " Junhee smiled at her.

"Ohh Junhee, my boyfriend was nothing compared to your rich old ugly boyfriend" Marga said still insulting Junhee.

Junhee being the kind and sweet girl she just smiled at her again. There's no point on answering back from her nonsense.



A tall handsome man suddenly opened the glass entrance door of the building. He's wearing an all black outfit making him stand out from everyone. He's  wearing a specs that made him look so hot even more.



Junhee's eyes widened when she saw him.
Minah was smirking.



"Who is he?" Another of Marga's spawn asked

"I don't know who he is but his mine so back off" Marga was about to introduced herself to the guy.

But the tall, handsome, probably rich and hot guy walked towards the shocked Junhee.

"Hi" He smiled.

"What are you doing here? I though you're still in china?" She asked.

"Surprise!" He grinned
"Hi I'm Marga" the () girl reached out her hand at Kris.

Yifan just looked at her.

"Let's go?" He asked Junhee.

"Hey are you related with  Choi Junhee?" Marga asked.

"She's my girlfriend do you have a problem with that?" Yifan asked with his cold face.

"Huh? Seriously? So you're one of those guys who's after her money then." Marga smirked.

One of her friends was stopping her, she probably know who Yifan is.

"what is this girl talking about?" Yifan asked Junhee

"Don't mind her ok. Let's go" Junhee said pulling him away from the group.

"You don't have to forced yourself." Marga smiled.

"I don't know what you were talking about but I'm Wu Yifan. Partly owner of this school. i can kicked you out of here if i want." He said

Marga was shocked hearing his name. She knows the name ofcourse. She glared at them and started walking away from the couple. Her friends followed her immediately.

"Good for here" Minah laughed.

"Who was that Minah?" Yifan asked.

"Oh someone who hates unnie, Kris oppa" minah answered.

"Do you want me to kicked her out?" Kris asked his girlfriend

"Eyy, you don't have to say that. And how did you became a partly owner of this School? And why didn't you tell me you're going home today?" She pouted.

"I wanted to surprised you." Kris smiled.

"Ehhh you two are so sweet" Minah squealed.

"Stop squealing Minah. You still have a class remember?" Junhee said.

"Omo! I have to go now. Bye you two love birds"






"What are you looking at?" Kris was driving the car. They were on their way to eat at their favorite japanese restaurant.

"You look good in that glasses" Junhee grinned.

"Really?" Yifan smiled.

"And i miss you."

"I miss you too babe. Skype is not enough for me. The two weeks is such a torture." He pouted.

"Happy 5 months to us" junhee said. "We will worked this out right?"

"You're my world Junhee. And we won't rushed things right? I'm ok with what you can give me in this relationship for now. Having you as girlfriend is more than enough." Kris said.

"Why you saying such cheesy word got me so teary." Junhee frowned.
She hold his other hand.

"I want to kiss you right now. But I'm driving and we're both hungry so i can wait for that."
He grinned.

"Later Mr. Cheeseball." Junhee chuckled

 

A/N

 

Why so HOT Wu Yifan T.T

 

Xoxo