Drabbles 7: Gift

OHANA!

"What if eomma finds out that we're not putting the money in our piggy bank?"
Jongin asked his brother

"She wont know Jonginnie. It's for their an- anmi- what do you call that?" Sehun said

"Anniversary" Jongin corrected his twin.

"Yeah, that one. I have collected lots of money." Sehun giggled

"How about the money you asked from Uncle Siwon, Uncle Chanyeol and Uncle Chen? You lied to them. They thought we were doing some donation to save the polar bears." Jongin pouted

"But were going to save the polar bears Nini. Uncle Siwon gave us lots and lots of money. Were going to use that." Sehun assured his brother.

"How can we buy the gift?"

"I have an idea. Uncle Jaehyun will help us." Sehun smiled



 



"Thank you Uncle Jaehyunnie" Jongin grinned at his uncle.

"You kids are sure sweet huh?but why did you choose this gift though?" Jaehyun asked.

"Coz it's cute and we actually don't know what they like." Jongin answered.

"But Eomma and Baba will like this" Sehun said.

"I'm sure they will." Their uncle smiled.








"What's with those two?" Kris asked his wife.

"Who? Nini and Sehun?"

"Yeah. They seem a little skittish today. Are they up to some thing?" kris said 

"Just let them be Fan" Junhee smiled

"You know something?" Kris grinned.

"Sort of. You know mother's intuition" Junhee said






The couple decided to celebrate their anniversary at home.
After dinner, the four of them cuddled up at Junhee and Kris' room

"Now tell eomma what's your secret?" Junhee asked.

Sehun and Jongin looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Com'on boys Your mom already knows you have something" their baba said.

without saying a word Jongin went down in his parents' bed and pulled out something under it.

He was then holding a yellow box with gold ribbon.

"What's that Nini?" His mom asked

"It's our gift Eomma" Sehun said
"Happy An-Anversary"

Junhee chuckled at her little monster

"It's Anniversary Hunnie. But thank you so much. Is it for Eomma and Baba?" Kris' asked.

"Just open it" Jongin squealed.

Junhee started opening the box.

She wasn't expecting the twins' gift.


It wasn't a gift for them. It's for someone else.



It's a yellow knitted hat and a pink blanket.

She looked at her twins with a teary eyes.

"Hunnie and i dont know what you and baba wants, we dont actually know what older people wants." Jongin said.

"So we asked Uncle Jaehyunie to help us buy something for baby princess. Do you think she'll like this?" Sehun asked.

"Ofcourse she will." Junhee said wiping her tears.

Kris was just smiling behind them.
The twins are indeed big boys now.






"Why are you still crying" kris asked and hugged his wife from behind.

The twins are sleeping now at their bed.
His wife is still holding the gifts their kids had given them.

"I'm just happy Fan. I know they have something for us, but i never expected this. The fact that they can give us flowers or cake instead since they dont know what we want. But giving a gift for their sister is really something. I'm so proud of them." Junhee said.

"I am too. And that's because they have a mother like you babe." Kris smiled.

"And because they have a father like you too Fan. Don't you exclude yourself. You've been a great father to them and i know you will be for baby princess." Junhee said.

"But still your the best" Kris grinned.

"Psh. Hi baby, well you have some gifts here from your brothers. You'll surely like this." Junhee said,

Kris then touched the bump on her belly
"Hi princess. Be good there ok? Though you make your mama so emotional sometimes. We'll see you soon"

"I'm not emotional" Junhee pouted.

"You are babe." Kris said and kissed his still pouting wife.


 

A/N

Short update ^^

And to someone who requested this a long time ago (lol)

Dear @Hazhatt this is kinda different from the idea you sent me but well  enjoy hihihi sorry for the long overdue haha

Love you guys

Xoxo