ii. Sunday Morning

OHANA!

Kris Wu love Sundays.

He loves the sunlight that is slowly peircing from the glass window of their bedroom.

The chirping birds outside.

The serene silent.

But the loveliest one during his Sundays is the sleeping angel beside him.

 

The shoulder length hair that covers her pretty face.

That pinkish glow on her cheeks.

Her sweet strawberry like smell.

 

Maybe that's the reason why Sehun and Jongin do love strawberry so much.

Their mom smells like it.

 

If he's even allowed, he could stare at his wife forever.

She was the most beautiful gift God has given Him.

Aside from his twins ofcourse.

 

He is a babo for his wife.

 

 

He may be the coldest person in the world but only Junhee's smile could melt all those ice.

 

No one would ever believe that the most intimidating CEO of Wu Corp. was hopelessly inlove with his wife.

 

He would never get tired watching her in the morning.

 

He kissed her on her cheeks, on her nose, smells her hair and lastly he kissed those plump lips of her.


He's so obsessed! He cant helped it though.

Junhee is so addicting.

 

"Good morning" He whispered on her ear.

 

"You are such a er for me Mr. Wu" Junhee said as she open her sleepy eyes.

"Coz you're so lovely" Kris smiled as he looked down on her.

"You're so cheesy Fan. I haven't wash my face nor brush my teeth yet. Do you still think I'm the prettiest?" Junhee asked.

"Even if you won't comb your hair or take a bath. Even if you stink. You are still the prettiest." Kris smiled as he kissed Junhee on her forehead.

"But i love your strawberry scent so i would still wish that you take a bath." He laughed.

 

Junhee laughed too.

 

Even her laugh is so lovely. Kris sighed.

 

"But you told me before that i look ugly when i cry?" Junhee pouted

 

Those pouty lips.

Makes him want to kiss her all day

But that 'Ugly when I Cry' one was true. Kris said to himself.

 

"That's because i hate seeing you cry. If you are in pain then it would be much painful for me."

 

"Yeah, you even cried when i gave birth with the twins" Junhee said.

 

"I was really excited when they came into this world. I'm the happiest man alive that time, until now. But i hate seeing you in pain." Kris said remembering that certain event.

 

 

"Babe, what if you haven't meet me on Chanyeol's birthday party?"Junhee suddenly asked.

"What if i did not let Baek drag me to come on that day?"Junhee said looking up at her husband.

"Then their would be no Sehun and Jongin. Their would be no Sunday Morning like this. And I won't be the Wu Yifan that i was right now." Kris said and smiled at her, caressing Junhee's blushing cheeks.

 

 

His wife started to tear up.

 

"Opps! No crying princess. It's Sunday and we should be happy during this day right?" Kris kissed the tears on her eyes.

 

"I hate you Yifan" Junhee said but she hugged him still.

 

"I love you more babe. More than you know" As He hugged her too

 

"I'm really happy i meet you my Yifan." Junhee smiled and kissed the smiling man in front of him

 

'I so love Sundays' Kris said to himself as he deepen their kisses.

 

 

They were about to intensify the moment when a loud painful cry broke the silence.

 

 

"They are awake now." Junhee laughed when he heard Kris groaned.

 

 

"When will my turn be much longer?" Kris asked while Junhee was on the bathroom washing her face quickly.

 

"Tonight, honey. Tonight!" Junhee smirked as he went outside their room to check the two wailing babies

 

"I'll wait for that Junhee Wu"

 

 

 

 

 

 

The twins and Junhee were at the kitchen when Kris went downstairs.

 

His wife was making some French toast while singing some nursery rhymes.

The twins were on their high chair.

 

Jongin dance happily on whatever his Eomma is singing while drinking milk on his bottle.

 

Sehun, on the other hand, was the opposite of his twin.

 

He was a bit grumpy today.

 

"Good morning boys" He greeted them.

"Babaaaa!" Jongin answered cheerfully.

He smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

Nini squealed and re drinking his milk.

 

"Hey there big guy. Why are you grumpy? And why aren't you drinking your milk? " His baba asked.

 

"No like!" Sehun answered.

 

"What's with him?" Kris asked Junhee.

 

"You know him. He wanted to be a big boy now so he does not want to drink on his bottle" Junhee said as she put a plate of french toast on the table.

"Coffee or tea?"She asked "And please don't answer 'YOU'."

 

Kris laughed.

"Coffee please. So this big boy here wanted to drink on a cup? Am i right hunnie ah?"

The big boy, as he claimed he was, nodded.

 

"Would you like to used your sipping cup Hunnie?" His eomma asked.

 

"No. Thehun want big boy cup." The boy said.

 

"But what if you spilled the milk baby. We dont want too make a mess right? Will try your sipping cup first, ok?" Junhee said.

 

"And beside this was a gift from Lulu. She would be sad if you won't use this." His baba said aswell.

 

The mention of his favorite Noona made a sudden change on Sehun's grumpy mood.

 

"Eomma, want drink milk on that cup. Don't want Lulu sad."

 

Finally the big boy started drinking his milk on his now favorite sipping cup.

 

"Lulu's name is the magic word"

Junhee smiled as she gave Kris his coffee.

"Lulu is next to you babe, when it comes to his heart" Kris said.

 

"He's as clingy and possessive as you when it comes to the girl he likes. Little Yifan indeed!" Junhee said as she wiped Jongin's face full of banana yogurt.

"Would you be like that too my Nini?"

 

Jongin just stared at his eomma. A little bit confused on what she was asking.

 

"He would be babe. Both of them are Wu. Their is no doubt on that." Kris grinned.

"I wish they could find someone like you too in the future"

"Sehun has Lulu now. Will see about Jongin" Junhee smiled

 

"I just hope Lulu won't be a troll as her dad. Kris said.

 

"Baba!" Sehun called

 

"Ye big boy?"

 

"Lulu mine!" He said while pouting.

 

"I know baby. I know! Baba here have eomma. Lulu is all yours." Kris laughed.

 

"Baba!" This time Jongin called.

 

"Yes munchkins?" Kris answered.

 

 

"Eomma mine."

 

 

And jongin giggled.

 

Kris groaned.

 

"I'm all yours boys. Always."

 

Junhee said as she kissed her three lovely boys.

 

 

Yeah! This is Wu's  Sunday Morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

An obsessed/possessive Kris Wu, A grumpy(and possessive too ) Baby Sehun and a cutie Little Nini everyone. 

Is this even fluffy enough?

I dont think so T.T

Sorry again for any grammatical error.

To the dear subscribers, to the two wonderful person who upvoted this trash i made, and to those who commented on this story, You mean so much to me.

Let me all give you a virtual hug.

I love you guys.

I'll come back soon, if an idea pops in to my head again.

COMMENTS AND WHATSOEVER ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

 

Xoxo

 

Star ☆