x. Little Angel

OHANA!

"Baek! Please just open the door." Junhee begged
"Let's talk"

"Babe? Let's leave her alone first. She'll come out if she wants to" Kris said at his girlfriend.

"But Fan she's been locking herself for almost a week now. She won't eat either."

Kris could see the worry on Junhee's face. He knows how much Junhee and Minseok loves their bestfriend.

He seriously want to punched Chanyeol but oh well it seems like Heechul Noona did it already.
(Heechul was Baekhee's cousin.)***

"Let's get her some lunch first ok"
Kris suggested.

Baekhee's parents wasn't living in Seoul. They were  at Gyeongi-do.

Before the couple could go downstairs they heard a loud sound inside Baekhee's room. It seems like something has fallen. Or worst it might be Baekhee.

"Fan com'on just break the door."
Junhee said.

Kris strongly kicked the door. Indeed it was Baekhee. She was lying unconscious on the floor.

 



"Xing, how is she?" Junhee asked Yixing.
The soon to be doctor was doing an internship on that hospital.

"Fatigue, and  she wasn't eating much. She's so stress Jun. And it's bad .... not just for her"
Yixing stated.

"What do you mean not just for her?" Junhee was confused.

"She's 7 weeks pregnant Jun"

Junhee's jaw dropped. She was so shocked.
She seriously want to punch Chanyeol now.

"Should we tell Chanyeol about this?" Yixing asked.

"No xing, we don't have the right to do that. Maybe Baekhee doesnt even know she's pregnant." Junhee said

Junhee wanted to hug her bestfriend. If she could just do everything to make her pain go away.




Was she still alive?

That's the first question that pops into Baekhee's mind as she open her eyes.

She was in the room with white walls.
Why is she in the hospital?

Why is she still alive?

She wanted to cry again but tears wont come out.

Great, even her tears gone dry from too much crying.


Then the door suddenly opened. It was Junhee and she was with Minseok unnie.

"Baek" Junhee saw her.
"Are you ok? Do you want to eat?"

She can see the worry in her eyes.

She's useless

Junhee should be preparing for her wedding not here in the hospital taking care of her idiot bestfriend.


"Yah! Yah! Don't cry Byun'' Minseok said when she was about to cry again.

She looked at her.

"Here drink this. And please no more crying baek, it's bad for you"  Junhee said.

"Why am i here?" She asked.

"You went unconscious. You've been sleeping for almost 2 days."Minseok answered.

She was silent. She was a burden for everyone.

"You can go home now, I can manage"
Baekhee said.

"You need to eat baek, let me help you" Junhee said trying to give her a spoonful of soup.

"I dont want to eat Junhee"

"Com'on baek you need too." Minseok coaxed her.

"Just leave alone!!" she sternly said.

Junhee suddenly slapped her. Her eyes were full of tears.

"Jun" Miseok was holding her.

"Don't be stupid Baek. Get yourself together. If he don't want you then so be it. You have us. Don't locked yourself away from us. Baek please, be strong. This angel here needs you."
Junhee said while she was patting at Baekhee's stomach. She was crying so hard.

Angel? What does she mean?

"Baek, your pregnant." Minseok said.

It seems like the world is falling apart for her.
She's pregnant. It was chanyeol's





"Are you sure you'll be fine here alone? You can stay with me or with Minseok unnie if you want too?" Junhee asked.

"Eyy, I'll be fine Junnie. I'm just still in my third month. I'll call you if i need something important." Baekhee said.

"But you promise that on the last trimester you'll be staying with me, ok?"

" yeah yeah! I promised Choi Junhee! OH MY! we need to redo my dress again on your wedding. I'll be fat on that day."

"But you're still pretty. And i think this one will be a girl. You look refresh." Junhee smiled

"It's all thanks to you Junnie. Love you so much Choi or should it be soon to be Wu?" Baekhee laughed and hugged Junhee.

"I love you too Byun! When are you going to tell him about this?" Junhee asked.

"Not now Jun, i want to be stronger. It's been a month now since the last time i saw him. Is he doing well? I bet he's with her."

"I don't know Baek. But he has been receiving so many death threats from Heechul Unnie. And Chen and Kris gave him a deserving punch in the face. Yixing kicked him in the most painful part of his existence." Junhee smirked.

"I want to thank them" Baekhee smiled.

"We love you baek. I know it's hard to forget someone your truly love. But you need to be strong."

"My Junnie is all grown up now." Baekhee grinned.

"I love seeing you smile Baek. And I hope you'll keep that" Junhee smilednat her.


"I will. For my little angel"

 

 




"You look stupid Park Chan" she said.
"You want to see her right?"

"You know i made a terrible mistake, and she doesnt deserved that." Chanyeol remorsed.

"Do you love her Chan?"


Chanyeol suddenly looked at his ex girlfriend.

"Didn't you realized Chan, that was just the only night we became so reckless because you were so stress and the alcohol take over us. But after that nothing happens. You even wanted to kill yourself because you hurt her. You even glared at me when you came back after chasing her." She said.

"Yes! I love her." He said. "But i couldnt even say it to her. She was hurting because I'm idiot. Everyone was protecting and hiding her from me. She doesnt deserved me."

"Idiot indeed!" She said. "If you love her then tell her. It's worth trying Chan. I came back because i was hoping we could fixed things between us. But I guess somebody has stole your heart from me. Go fixed everything with her Chan."

"I dont know if i would thank you or not" chanyeol laughed.

"You should thank me you idiot. I'll be going back to Australia anyway so your girlfriend won't see me ever again. I'm afraid her cousin will hunt me down too"

 



 (A 5 months pregnant Baekhee)



The doorbell rang on Baekhee's apartment
Baekhee transferred from the crowded noise of Seoul to a quite and peaceful home in Incheon

"Ohh baby, Auntie Jun is here. Our Vanilla ice cream is finally here" the pregnant girl was so excited.

But as she open the door she wasn't expecting the person she saw.

He was dirty.

Literally!

His shirt were full of black stains. But still it's the face of someone she used to love (well, she still love him).

If she was shocked seeing Chanyeol in her front door, then the poor guy is much shocked seeing that Byun Baekhee, the girl he love was finally in front of her for almost 3 months of not seeing her and she's pregnant.

The heck, She is pregnant.

"Ahm..Junhee asked me to bring this to you" he said handing the ice cream.

Baekhee was just staring at him.

What should she do? Should she slap him in the face? Kicked him?

And why is he so dirty?

Before she could open to say something ..

"Do you have some water? Can i have a glass please? Then i'll go after. But if you dont want to its ok" He asked.

"Ah yeah!" She said and started walking inside her apartment.

He was still hesistating to get inside the apartment but Baekhee looked and asked him to follow her.


The tension was  everywhere.

Chanyeol doesn't know what to say first.

"Baek--I mean Baekhee?" He called.

"Hmm?" She looked at him

"Why are you alone here? Y-you're pregnant. Someone should be here with you right?" He nervously asked.

"I can manage being alone. Here you go" she said and handed a glass of water.

But instead of reaching the glass he reached out for her hands.

"I know this isn't enough, but i wanted to say sorry Baek. You could slap me, punched me too if you want. I've made the biggest mistake of hurting you."

"Indeed Chanyeol, it hurts a lot. But i don't want to linger in that pain anymore. I wanted to be happy not just for me." She said.

"The baby's mine right?" He asked.

"Yeol"

He heard the nickname again. She was the only person calling him that.

"You're the only person i've been with. I won't be selfish with you, you can still see her or him. I don't actually know the gender yet" she smiled.

He missed seeing that smile. Though it was a little bit weak kind of smile still he could see that she's happy.

"Yeol, you're happy with her right? Then i'm happy too with this little angel. Though i couldnt deny the fact that i still hate you, I wanted to say thank your for giving me this angel."


"She went back to Australia already 2 months ago. We're not together and never we did." 

Baekhee just looked at him.

Is she happy?

Maybe a part of her is.

But it's not that easy to forget and forgive someone who hurt you so much.
She love Chanyeol and being pregnant with his baby is much more difficult.

She needed Chanyeol but she wont go easy on him like that. She will waste all the effort she and her bestfriends did.

" It's not that easy  though, Yeol" she said.

"I know. But will you allow me to see you?" He asked.

"Kris and Junhee's wedding is next month we would be seeing each other more often.  i can't do anything to stop that" she smiled.

"Baek...i'm really.."

"Yeol stop saying sorry. Can you promise me that you shall not bring up what happened in the last 3months? I wanted to move on from everything. Let's try to forget everything. We can be ok, as your friend and maybe as mother to your child. And  Please forgive yourself too." Baekhee smiled.

Yeah, things will never be the same again, but she could still start something new.
For herself and for her little angel.

"I promise baek, i'll do my best" he smiled at her.

She doesn't need his promises. All she need is his hardwork. 

As for Him, he would do everythinh to win hee back.


"Yeol" she called 

"Ye?" 

"You still look so gross." Baekhee cringed.


 

 

A/N

Part 2 everyone. And Yeah I know this is lame and i tried my best. So hope you could wait for the part 3 of this CHANBAEK's Lovestory.

There's a PART 3!!

*****mental breakdown****

Thank you again for loving this fic, for subscribing and for that upvote.

Keep on commenting guys, I love reading all your feedbacks and (violent) reactions (if you have). Love you everyone!

 

Xoxo

 **** "Party" Chapter: Chanyeol mentioned Heechul.

Heechul is Baek's cousin. Heechullie here is an ahjumma, i mean a woman. Haha. She/he is a mutual friend to Chanbaek! Hahaha