vi.Party (part 2)

OHANA!

"So you're the freshmen council president?" kris asked.

After getting some drinks, they decided to sit on a swing, still in the garden but away from the noisy crowd.

"Ahm yeah sort of. You're on the basketball varsity team right?" Junhee said.
"Yep, I'm with Chanyeol and Yixing." Kris smiled at her.

She's pretty.
 
No, she's beautiful. Much beautiful.
Kris thought as he looked at the angel like beauty beside him.

"Waaah, Baek and Chanyeol is dancing" Junhee said pointing at the two.
"Finally, she got him to notice her" Junhee laughed.

"So she really do like Chanyeol huh?" Kris asked.

"Since the first time she laid her eyes on that Giant." Junhee answered.

"During the opening game of the varsity?"
Kris grinned.

"How did you know?" Junhee asked, a bit shocked.

"Well Jongdae was a talkative kind of guy. And i think somebody did catches ChanYeol's attention during that day." Kris admitted.

"You mean she likes Baek too?" She was stunned.

"Maybe Yes or maybe No! But as what i can see over there, i think it's a yes" 

"Ohh my. I'm so happy for baekhee." Junhee smiled.

Such a lucky Byun Baekhee indeed.

"Would you want to dance too?" Kris asked her

" No it's ok. Dancing is not my thing anyway. If you want to, you can go. I'll just stay here for a while."  Junhee answered.

"As if i can leave you here alone."

"I'll be fine here Yifan-ssi." She smiled.

"Yifan is fine."

"Why is everyone here calling you Kris then?" Junhee asked curiously.

"Ah it's my english name"

"Ohh, you're chinese right? Since your name kinda sounds like one." Junhee asked.

"Yep, I am. But i grew up in Canada." Kris answered.

"Really? Wow." Junhee was amazed.

"Are you somehow related with  Choi Siwon? Coz i can see a resemblance" 

"He's my older brother. Why? Do you know him?" Junhee asked, curious on why he know his brother. But oh well her Siwon oppa is well known anyway.

"We've meet in an event. He was with your father. We also played Basketball during those boring golf games of my Grandpa and your dad."

"Oh so you know Siwon oppa." The she remembered something.
"Ah wait... so you're the cool guy with a ducati bike?"

"I don't know if i'm a cool guy but yes i have a ducati" Kris softly laughed.

"Aahh, you're that guy my oppa is talking about. He likes you by the way" Junhee grinned.

"I've seen your father and your mom, Siwon hyung and even your younger brother in so many events yet i never even once met you in any of those party."

 "Well i dont like parties that much. If the party or the event was organize by my mom then maybe you might see me. I'd rather read books or listen to Baekhee's ranting rather that join big events"
Junhee explained.

"But you're here. This is a party too." Kris said.

"Eyy, baekhee forced and bribe me to accompany her here." Then she laughed.

"I'm glad you came though." Kris smiled at her.

"And why are you glad?" Junhee asked.

"Because i met you" he said

"Are you flirting with me Mr. Wu Yifan?" Junhee chuckled 

"No! Why should I?" Kris smirked.
"But i want to ask if you're free to have some coffee this saturday?"

He saw the sweetest thing in the world when she smiled at him.

"It's not a date right?" Junhee asked

"No, just you and me drinking coffee and getting to know each other. It's not a date" kris laughed.

"Well ok let's drink coffee then. And it's not a date!" She laughed too.

 

 

 

 



"So you're going on a date with the famous Kris Wu?" Baekhee asked

"No, it's not a date. We'll just drink coffee." Junhee clarified.

"It sounds like a date to me, isn't it Minseok Unnie?" baekhee said.

"Indeed." Minseok answered and went back on the book she was reading.

"But you Byun Baekhee, what's up with you in Park Chanyeol?" Junhee asked pointing at her bestfriend.

" Nothing" she said.

"Yah! Tell me, com'on!" Junhee whined.

"She asked him to watch our musical next week" Minseok said.

"Yah. Who told you that?" Baekhee asked.
"Oh yeah, you have sneaky boyfriend. Why do you even love that stupid dino?" She frowned.

"Coz i love him and he loves me so much" Minseok simply said. "And i think Kris Wu loves this girl here too" pointing at Junhee.

"Yah Min unnie" Junhee pouted

"Does Chanyeol loves you? I don't think so" Minseok smirked.

"I hate you Unnie!" Baekhee pouted too.
"He will....soon"

 

 

 

 

A/N

Part 2 of the "PARTY"

Kinda lame tough! >_<  well tried my best!!

Thank you everyone for all of your lovely comments ^^ You made me happy again. ** silent readers, i love you too ^^ ** 

 

See you!!

Xoxo 

 

Ps. So who is Junhee's younger brother? I'm thinking of someone...hmmmmm