i. Supermarket

OHANA!

 

 

Little sehunnie is bored. His parents is taking their time doing grocery.

He wasnt sleepy either unlike his twin brother Nini who is now sleeping heavely in the baby carrier carried by their baba.

They were in an aisle full of green yucky stuffs.

'Why do they love buying those things' he thought.

He wanted to go down and find his eomma yet he cant.

 

Then suddenly he saw those super red yummy fruit.

 

Strawberry!

 

Oh Nini and him love strawberries!

 

He look at his baba who is busy picking some weird looking green stuff.

"Ba!" He called yet he's not looking at him. "

"BA!"He called a little bit louder but no answer from baba still.

"Baaaaaaaa!!!"He shouted.

Kris instantly look at the boy sitting on the cart.

"What's the matter hunnie-ah?"

Little Sehun started pointing at the red fruit.

"Oh you wanted strawberry?"

Sehun nod.

"I'll buy but would you promise to share it with Jongin?" His baba asked

Baby Sehun nod again.

Why won't he share anyway.

 

As his baba put two packs of strawberries on the cart a wide grin spread on baby sehun's face.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, a pretty young lady is busy choosing some milk and cheese on the dairy products section of the supermarket.

 

"Now where's that cheese?" She asked to herself.

 

To her frustration, it was placed on a high part of the fridge and she wasn't gifted with a tall height.

 

"He should be here reaching that" she pouted

"Why is he taking so long anyway"

 

"Hi pretty. Do you need help?" a young man approached her.

 

"Ah, no thanks. I'm fine" she said.

 

"I saw you reaching that item. I'll get it for you."

When he was about to give the cheese to her.

"I won't give you this unless you give me your number" he smirked.

"I'm Jisoo and you are?"

 

But before she could answer the man, she heard a familiar voice on her back.

 

"Here you go" a much taller guy was there putting the cheese in her grocery basket.

 

"Kris Wu, it's nice seeing you here. I never thought that a CEO would be doing some groceries....

and baby sitting as well." Jisoo said.

 

"It's nice seeing you here too Jisoo. So that's your style on having a girl's number?" Kris said with his poker face.

 

"But this pretty lady isn't answering my question yet." Jisoo smiled at her again.

 

"If she don't want to, Why insist?" Kris said.

Jisoo laughs. "You like her too, man?"

 

Kris raised his eyebrow for the question.

'Oh you don't know anything dude.' he thought.

 

 

Junhee, the pretty lady they we're talking about, wanted to laugh but she decided to keep it to herself and just continue putting some milk and other dairy to her basket.

 

"So pretty miss? Would you go out with me?" Jisoo, still not giving up.

 

"Now your asking her to go out? I thought you were just asking her number?" Kris said still standing in the aisle with his grocery cart and two adorable babies.

"Leave dude, i met her first." Jisoo said. Scowling a bit.

 

"Oh i don't think so." Kris smirked.

 

"You know guys, you can just stop arguing. I'm done on my grocery" Junhee finally said.

 

"So you know her?" Jisoo asked not listening to junhee.

 

"What do you think?" Kris smirked

 

 

 

Little sehunnie who is now finished admiring his strawberries decide to look at the commotion happening.

 

 

Then he saw her!

 

Oh! How he miss her!

 

"Eommaaaaaaaa!!!!" he cried.

 

The sleeping Nini jolted awake due to his twin brother and started crying.

She reached out for sehunnie on the cart.

 

"Mish you eomma"

"You miss me? But i was just gone for 15 mins? See nini cried. you should not shout, ok?" She said while leaning little sehunnie on her chest closer.

"Ne, eomma. Thorry nini." sehunnie said.

 

"Wait, you know them?"

Junhee forgot Jisoo was still their.

 

"I'm sorry. But this would be my answer to you." Junhee said with her angelic smile.

 

Kris,who is busy coaxing little nini back to sleep, smirked.

 

"So he's the........" Jisoo pointing at Kris

 

"Yeah, he is" Junhee smiled.

 

"You just got lucky Kris Wu" Jisoo, who's embarrassed, walked away from them.

 

 

"Aw his first broken heart" Kris said and laugh.

"You're so bad, you know that?" Junhee look up at the man beside her.

"You're the one he likes not me. So you're the bad girl" Kris smiled.

 

His angel like wife pouted.

 

"Don't you pout wifey" he said

"And why not? " Junhee asked.

 

"Makes me want to kiss you. But i can't since where at the supermarket and this little man you're holding, is judging us." Kris said.

 

 

Junhee looked at baby sehun. And true to what her husband said, the baby was looking at them so intense as if he was judging their every move.

"Wanna go home now baby?" Junhee coed at sehun.

The baby nod.

 

 

And the little family started walking at the cashier to pay for their groceries.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what babe. Every time i hugged or kissed you, i could see Sehun staring at me with his piercing looks. Like he was telling me 'No baba, eomma is mine!'" Kris said.

 

"You know what honey, you're like that too. He got that from you." Junhee laughed.

 

"He's my little Yifan."

And kiss the now sleeping sehun on her embrace.

 

"And Jongin is the boy version of you"

Kris smiled and look at the baby still sleeping peacefully on his carrier.

 

 

This is his life.

 

Junhee and his lovely twins.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I wanna hide now! Epic fail on the fluff!! I've tried my best guys. Enjoy!

Sorry for any grammatical error. And i'm sorry to Jisoo. ^^

Need a name tho and he's the first guy that pop into my mind since he's with Junmyeon in Glory Days.

 

This is a one shot, for now. ^^

 

Bye!

Xoxo.

STAR ~