Rain On Your Parade

MEOWch

i luved this chap!!!!why????cuz im gonna luv luv luv writing the next!!!!im sooo obsessed with jaejoong and jiji!!!!me wants to be in the pic with them!!!!enjoy reading!!!!

The rest of the two weeks passed by uneventfully. You still had your dinner dates with Jaejoong, but your behaviour threw the balance you two had managed to create, off. I can’t let him know I like him. What’s he going to do? Ditch his girlfriend for me? Please, don’t bother going there. It’s just two more weeks, you can make it, I know. As much as you tried to hide your newfound feelings, your mood was considerably less cheerful than it used to be.

You held your breathe around Jaejoong, careful not to talk too much in case you managed to let slip your secret. You couldn’t act like your usual self, the playful fun side only came out when you were hanging around with Jiji and Vick. You went home everyday, miserable at the fact that you had to see him yet again the next day. You started coming to work a little later everyday and your face started to show signs of tiredness, considering that on the really rough days, you cried rather than slept.

Jaejoong said nothing, but watched you, concern evident on his face. Neither of you brought up that night that you had run out, you two just continued with this depressing atmosphere surrounding you two.

Jaejoong’s POV 

Her face is starting to sink in, and she’s starting to become too thin. What’s going on with her? Did something bad happen? Seeing her like this is hurting me.

Your POV

Two days before your contract with Jaejoong ended, you watched in despair as the rain continued to pour outside. There was no sign of it letting up, rather, it looked like it would only get worse. Please stop rain. I don’t want to get drenched going home. Or, even worse, have Jaejoong offer me a ride home. He’s bound to do that. Please stop. Jiji was curled in your lap, asleep, but Vick had been wandering around restless, due to the fact he had not been able to take his walk. Somehow sensing your sadness, Vick let out a sad whine of his own and came over to you, his nose poking your hand. As you patted him, he turned his head to look at you, as though asking if you were alright.

You give him a soft smile and sigh, “I wish Vick. I wish things hadn’t changed. I’m going to miss you and Jiji you know. I would have come back to visit, but, I don’t think I can anymore.” You turn once again to the window, staring at the rain hitting the window.

Slowly you drifted off to sleep, spreading yourself out on the couch, Jiji safely encircled in your arms and Vick’s warm body pressed just below it. You let your troubles go as you fell asleep to the beating hearts of the pet’s you had come to love as your own.

Awhile later, you feel someone nudging your shoulder and a voice calling out your name. Reminded of your first day working for Jaejoong, a smile creeps across your face, and you snuggle Jiji closer to you, thinking you were still sleeping.

Jaejoong’s POV

The rain was driving down so hard that they stung like needles as they hit his bare arm as he rushed inside to his building. He rode the elevator up and upon facing his door, he just stood there. How will she react to my offering her a ride? Or would she mind spending the night? I’m scared to ask her either, her mood’s been so unpredictable these days. I thought I would be able to handle it, but despite having grown up with 8 older sisters…

He quietly opened the door and was met with darkness. Did the power go out? No, the elevator was still running… He walked to the living room, flicking the lights on as he went, and was met with the site of you and his pets snuggled together on the couch. Jaejoong smiled to himself. Why do I feel this…satisfaction?…at this sight?

He reluctantly went over to you, half not wanting to wake you up, but knowing that he had to. He smiled to himself as he thought about how he had done the exact same thing 6 months ago and this time, to be safe, he stood back a bit so you couldn’t hit him. As he tried to wake you up, he saw the smile appear on your face and his smile widened, wondering whether you were thinking of the same thing as he had been.

Instead of waking you up, guessing how difficult it would be, he woke Vick up and quietly told him to wake you up.

Your POV

You feel something rough and wet touch your cheek. Vick!

“Vick! Get off…”, you mumble, trying to push the dog away, but he wouldn’t budge.

He continued to you despite your protests and having had enough and not being able to bear being treated like a lollipop anymore, you sat up abruptly, startling the dog a bit. You glare at him while you wipe his slobber off your face.

“And I thought you were my friend.” Your eyes narrow at the dog playfully.

“Glad to see you up.”

You turned around, startled, and see Jaejoong sitting on the table in front of the sofa. You look around the room then, wondering why the lights were on, until you looked out the window and saw the darkness that had fallen. You rub your eyes, trying to rid them of sleep. Ugh! And it’s still raining! Why? Why must my life be like this?

“When’d you get back…”, you mumble out, hugging Vick close to you.

“Just now.” Jaejoong just looked at you. “Let me drive you home, it’s raining Vicks and Jijis out there.”

He just had to offer right? Of course, he’s the perfect gentleman, why wouldn’t he? And now there’s no possible reason for me to say no. Arg!

You give a slight smile before answering, “Sure! That’d be nice…”

Jaejoong just smiled and you got up and followed him out the door. As you waited for the elevator, the lights gave a little flicker and all of a sudden, you were drenched in cold sweat. Why do I have the feeling that something bad is going to happen? You give yourself a shake, trying to get rid of this feeling, but it still remained. Silently, you walked into the elevator with Jaejoong, the storm making the panic settling into your heart double. You silently watch as the numbers count down. Only 15 more floors left! I guess I was just being a scaredy cat…At that moment, all of a sudden the elevator gave a shudder and the lights began to flicker. Suddenly, the car lurched to a stop and you were plunged into pitch darkness.

so...my sister wanted me to tell yall that she came up with the vicks and jijis thing!!!!was it cute????please comment!!!!