A New Chapter

MEOWch

not much to say...other than ive finally reached home base!!!!enjoy reading everyone!!!!

You were roused by the morning sun streaming in through the crack in the curtains. Opening your eyes slowly, you look up to see the white ceiling above you rather than the dark grey you had become used to for the past year. Smiling, you turn slowly to your side to find Jaejoong’s peaceful face resting beside yours. Beyond him you spy the curtained windows that surrounded your new room. Our house…not Jae’s but ours… Letting out a quiet sigh, you think back to yesterday and the ceremony. You hadn’t stopped thinking about the moment when you were declared husband and wife and your dreams had been filled with replayed memories of the night. Lifting your left hand, you stare at the simple silver band that accompanied your engagement ring. Twisting your hand this way and that, you watched as the diamonds and sapphire caught the morning light and sparkled.
“Having fun?”, a husky voice sounded from the left of you.
Turning toward him, you put your hand down. “Just biding my time while I wait for you to wake up…” Leaning down, you give him a peck on the lips. “Good morning.”
Ruffling his hair, your husband sat up to give you a one armed hug. The two of you sat on the bed side by side, your head nestled against his shoulder and his resting atop yours. You were enshrouded in a peaceful wedded bliss, the stress of the last couple months had been shed and all that remained were the blank pages of the new chapter of your life waiting to be filled with the loving man you called your husband.
Grabbing your hand, Jaejoong twisted your entwined fingers till he saw your wedding band. it, he said in a voice resounding with love, “You’re mine forever Mrs. Kim and I’ll be by your side through the thick and thin, through the bad and the good, I’ll be right there to hold your hand…you’re mine finally.”

wow...so...its the end...the final chapter of this long long story of mine...though before i start in on my last words for this story...i just wanted to inform yall that though ive officially completed it...its not quite "officially" over...my sisters asked me to write a oneshot type of thing for this story which i will be adding when i get around to actually writing it...so please wait for it!!!!

way back when in december of 2011 i had no idea that this short story id started for my umma would last 60 chapters...129 pages...87 410 words...putting that into words...well i can truthfully declare this to be absolutely the longest story ive ever written in my life...i usually get bored quickly and especially if i know what the ending is or have shared it but ive managed to soldier through and bring this story to completion...and this will hopefully be the last story that ever reaches this length...i really dont know how ive managed to do it for meowch but i dont think i can do it again...

i really hope that i have grown as a writer and that with each chapter ive managed to improve my writing...because i can say that im not the proudest of my writing in the beginning...i actually had a sort of mini breakdown when id been looking over the earlier chapters on the bus home from school and i couldnt stop crying because i felt really embarrassed by it...i had half a mind to just quit it then and there and delete this story from here and my documents and my memory but it was cuz of all of my subscribers who made sure that i kept with it...

i want to thank my lovely editor hellhathfury for always faithfully reading through every chapter...sometimes at ungodly hours of the early morning...through all the cheesy moments that she so despises and through the countless mistakes i always make...thank you so very much!!!!without her yall would have had a hard time understanding some of the things i wrote...im that bad...

most of all...i really want to thank each and every one of you...all of my subscribers...seriously...youve managed to stick by me for a year and a half...a year and a half filled with infrequent updates...with stretches of months and months between them...but none of you left and i couldnt be more greatful...to those who commented...your comments spurred me on...inspired me and motivated me to get going with another chapter and i owe the completion of this story to you...to my silent readers...just knowing that you were there was enough to convince me that i cannot quit...so thank you...thank you from the bottom of my heart...

and with that i end this story...ive managed to write more here than for the actual update but i really wanted to put all my feelings and thoughts down and thank you...with that i say adieu to all you meowch readers...