Who's There?

MEOWch

another short chap....but again...a bit of a filler chap to get the story moving!!!!enjoy!!!!oh...and check this article out!!!!how sweet is jaejoong????http://www.allkpop.com/2009/07/jaejoong_on_vacation_with_his_family

You moved back into your home, oddly missing the comfort that Jaejoong’s home had given you, but of course, did it make much sense to stay with him? No.

You continued with your work for the remaining month, but this time, you saw more of Jaejoong and more often than not, you shared at least one meal with him, if not two. The awkwardness that had been painfully apparent had now faded into an uncomfortable memory. You two talked very little, but there was a sense of comfort between you two. You soon started to look forward to the meals you shared with him, not just for his delicious food, but also for the company you two shared. Unlike the past, when you were given a day off when Jaejoong didn’t have a schedule, he invited you to spend the day with him. Usually you studied while he read or composed, taking the occasional break for food and to walk Vick. Rather than a professional relationship, it had developed into friendship.

One day, two weeks before your contract with him ended, you didn’t see Jaejoong at all throughout the day, and oddly, you felt an emptiness. Eh, it’s probably because you had to eat cup ramyun today. The day passed by uneventfully, and as 10 o’clock rolled around, you got ready to leave. You sat in the living room, your bag packed and by your side, Jiji in your arms and Vick’s head in your lap, when you heard the door open. You stood up quickly, grabbing your bag, ready to leave, but you stopped in your tracks as you heard a female’s voice and then Jaejoong’s laugh.

You felt a sudden pain, somewhere near the regions of your heart. You continued to stand there stupidly, frozen in place. As their footsteps approach, you shake yourself out of your current state and hurry to the entrance.

“____, I want you to me…”

You cut Jaejoong off, “I’m sorry, maybe another time okay?” You quickly bow to the girl, noticing how gorgeous she was, “Nice to meet you.”

With those words, you quickly shove your shoes on and rush out the door. The tension you felt while riding the elevator became two fold, you heart beating from panic and some other emotion. You rush out the building and run all the way home, taking two steps at a time and only once you were in the safety of your apartment, did you stop to catch your breath and think.

I must have looked like a total idiot running out of there. Why’d I do that? Why’d I feel such pain when I heard that other woman? It’s like I just died, but I’m still living… You slump to the floor in the dark, your hands covering your face, the sweat from your run home dripping down. In the dark, quiet sobs joined the ragged breathing. I’m in love with Jaejoong… You just sit there all night, crying at the revelation.

Jaejoong’s POV

Why do I feel excited, yet scared to have her meet Min Kyung? I’ve never had a problem with people meeting her before. He brushed these thought’s aside as he and Min Kyung made their way up to his apartment. He had gone to visit his family earlier in the day and later on, he had met up with Min Kyung. She had wanted to tell him her big news in person. Pregnant? Wow. I can already see the little baby running around and her running after them, yelling at him/her to just sit down for once. He laughs at the picture and Min Kyung slaps him on the shoulder.

“Aren’t you listening? Aren’t you interested in my plans?” She pouted.

Jaejoong just shook his head and she continued on. From her plans, she had somehow moved onto a story of her friend’s child. They both stepped out of the elevator and into his apartment.

“And then guess where she found him?” There was a slight pause before Min Kyung continued, “He was stuck in the toilet and couldn’t get out!”

Jaejoong laughed, but his mind was more focused on what your reaction would be when you met Min Kyung. As he walked toward the living room, he was surprised to see you rushing toward the door. That’s weird…She usually stays to talk with me for a bit. Is she mad I didn’t tell her where I was going to be? He stares in surprise as you interrupt him and say your goodbye, barely giving him time to bow back to you when you left the apartment.

“Was that who you wanted me to meet?” Min Kyung asked in surprise.

“Yeah. Wonder what the rush was?” He sighed.

I’d been looking forward to them meeting. Why do I feel like things would have changed for the better with this meeting?

“Maybe next time sis.” Jaejoong muttered.

Min Kyung shrugged before going to rummage through the kitchen. “Yah, dongsaeng! Don’t you have any ice cream?”

That night, he went to bed with thoughts of you swirling in his mind. 

please comment!!!!howd you like my introduction to min kyung????anyone thinking she was someone else????