The Days Leading Up Part 2

MEOWch

yay!!!!2 updates in one day right????...not really...another filler chap...sorry!!!!...if i raised anyones hopes up for a real update...but i felt like this didnt really fit in with the last chap and i didnt want to put this in the next chap so here it is...plus...an excuse for me to use that pic of jae...heh heh...

The next three days were a blur of moving and unpacking. You and Jaejoong would wake up early and go to your new house to set it up so that when you came back after the wedding it would truly be a home and not one in progress. Around noon, Min Kyung, her husband, Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu would come too lend a helping hand. The new furniture that had been purchased also arrived, so having the six men there was really helpful as everything could be moved in and arranged quickly. Though you and Jaejoong would send them off after giving them dinner, the two of you would stay behind longer to do more. At this rate, everything was all set the day before the wedding, which gave you two one full day to rest and recover from the craziness that came with moving. Finally the big day arrived and the nerves that had been fluttering around in your stomach woke you up early. Not stirring from your position, you stared into Jaejoong’s face and thought about the events that were about to pass in a couple of hours. Lightly, you placed your hand over his and revelled in the warmth that surrounded the two of you. In less than 12 hours we’re going to be husband and wife…finally…

yeah...filler chap obviously right????...anyways...yay!!!!the storys going to pick up after this!!!!woot woot!!!!