Party Like A Wild Child

MEOWch

...says in a small voice...hi????...IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER!!!!...i know its been like ages...2 months to be exact and oh i am sooo not proud about that...but...i make up for it a bit by making it a long chap right????...at least i think its pretty long...and a word of warning...i have ABSOLUTELY NO experience with bachelor/bacherlorette parties and drinking and the drunkeness so this chap will probably be VERYawkward and VERY bad...i was gonna model it after the bachelorette party in the proposal...but i cant write about strippers....so i apologize in advance...i shoulda just left it out but there i went putting it in...anyways...enjoy reading!!!!...and please find it in your hearts to forgive me????

The weeks went by in a blur and before you knew it, it was just one week before the wedding. Everyday your stomach filled with more butterflies and everyday, the moment you got up you crossed out another day leading up to the circled 18th. Everything was going smoothly, the last fitting of your dress was in two days and after that everything will be out of your hands and into those of fate’s. While you were finishing up with the wedding details, Jaejoong was busy packing up everything and moving whatever was ready to be moved to your new house at the end of each day, which was where he was at present. I should really help Jae today, I don’t really have much to do anyway… You get up from the living room and walk into the guest room closet. Opening the door, you see it empty, Jaejoong had packed away your winter things along with his. Looking around the room, you realize its bare except for the furniture. Opening a drawer, you find that it too has been emptied out. Slowly, you walk into your room and open your closet.

Seeing it full of clothes you sigh in relief. “Oh thank god at least this hasn’t been emptied…”

I’ll leave the clothes for later…

Going back into the living room, you grab one of the many flattened cardboard boxes and bring it into your room. Folding it into a box and taping the bottom, you open one of your drawers and begin to fill it with things. Once it was filled, you tape the top, label the box, and push it to one side of the room. You repeat that process with another of your drawers, but while in the process of packing the third one, you stop and stare emptily at it. We’re actually moving…this is really happening… In one week’s time I’m going to be married to Jaejoong and moving into our house… Looking around the room, tears fill your eyes unknowingly. I’m going to miss this place… As though somehow sensing your distress, Vick plodded into the room and nosed his way into your lap.

Wrapping your arms around the dog, you whisper into his fur, “Aren’t you going to miss it here Vick?”

The dog woofed quietly and nuzzled your cheek with his nose. Giving him one last squeeze, you get up and wipe your tears.

“I think that’s enough for today, maybe I’ll just rest for a bit.”

Lying down on your bed, you think about all the changes that’ll be happening in your life in the near future. Immersed in your thoughts, you didn’t hear the door open and Jaejoong walk in. Feeling a dip in the bed, you turn around to see him sitting by your side.

Laying his hand on your shoulder, he said worriedly, “Everything okay?”

Giving him a smile, you nod your head. “Just tired is all.”

Nodding, Jaejoong leaned down and gave you a kiss before walking into the closet. He emerged with a somewhat dressy shirt and dark jeans, rather than the pyjamas that you had been expecting. Sitting up, you watched him go into the bathroom and you heard the shower turn on.

With the blanket wrapped around you, you plodded to the bathroom door. “Hey Jae, are you going somewhere?” There was no answer, so you go back to bed and wait for him there.

Walking out, Jaejoong saw the questioning look on your face, and while still getting ready, he said, “Oh, the guys decided to throw me a bachelor party tonight.” Finishing buttoning up his shirt, he walked over to you and gave you a kiss on the forehead. “It might get late so don’t wait up okay?”

“Have fun!”

Jaejoong’s POV

Did her eyes seem a bit red?…She didn’t look good either…hmm, it’s probably just wedding stress along with the moving…

Your POV

Great, Jae’s out living it up and here I am stuck at home with these semi-depressing thoughts.

Getting up, you quickly get ready for bed, eager to surrender to sleep. Snuggling deep into the blankets, you slowly drift off into unconsciousness. About an hour into your sleep, you hear Vick woof quietly. Opening your eyes, you look around but don’t see anything unusual. He probably misses Jae or something… Yawning, you turn over and try to fall asleep again, except this time you hear the lock on the front door clicking open. Your eyes flash open and you sit up immediately. What are the odds that that’s Jaejoong? Checking your clock, you rule out that possibility. You quickly run through options in your head. I never thought I’d be put into a situation like this! I don’t want to experience a burglary… In your panic, your claustrophobia kicked in and the darkness of your room started to close in around you. Hearing voices, your breathing became more ragged and you quickly grab your cell phone and run into the bathroom. No, you have to calm down ____! Come on, deep breaths! Shakily, your focus on your breathing and forget about the phone in your hand and your plan to call for help. The door to your bedroom creaked open and you see from under the crack that the light’s been switched on. Oh god, please let them just take whatever they want and get out…please please please…

“Oh, where is she? ____ should be here…”, you heard a familiar voice exclaim.

Standing up, you the door open and exclaim indignantly, “Min Kyung unnie? What are you doing here and how’d you get in?”

“Ah, there she is!”, Min Kyung said with a smile coming over to hug you.

You hold one arm out telling her to stop. “Do you have any idea how much you scared me? I thought you were a burglar! I was having a panic attack in there!” You point to the bathroom, before heading to your bed to sit down. “How did you get in here anyway”

“Didn’t Jaejoong tell you I have a spare key?”

You shake your head no and having calmed down, you take a proper look at Min Kyung’s entourage. “Oh, what’re you all doing here?”

Along with Min Kyung, all of Jaejoong’s sisters were there along with your 3 best friends, all of whom were dressed like they were ready to hit the dance floor. What’s going on…

Two of your friends take you by the arms and drag you into the closet. “Now, pick your best clubbing outfit and get ready to have the time of your life!”

Min Kyung stood by the door watching you and assessing all your choices. Walking in, she picked up a blue dress that ended just above your knees. Tossing it to you, she said, “Wear this and if you haven’t figured it out by now, we’re kidnapping you and taking you out to celebrate your last days of freedom!”

Rolling your eyes at her dramatic antics, you took the dress with you into the bathroom to change, calling over your shoulder, “All you had to do was tell me and I’d have been there in a heartbeat!”

Coming out changed, you quickly picked out your accessories and did your makeup and hair. By the time you left, it was striking 10 and you knew that the party wouldn’t end until the wee hours of the morning. The girls were taking you to a well known club just a little ways away from your house and on the ride there the only topic that dominated was the wedding. You happily supplied them with any detail they asked about, glad that you could finally share your enthusiasm with someone. Should I call and tell Jae that I went out? You know what, chances are he’ll come home after me or Junsu’ll take them all over to his place being the only one who doesn’t drink and all. Entering the club, the deep bass reverberated in your chest, the music flowing through you and your friends.

Gathering all the girls into a small huddle, Nana, one of your friends, shouted loudly, “Should we grab a drink first or hit the dance floor?”

“Why don’t we hold off on the drinks right now and go party!”, you shouted.

The girls and you danced for the next hour or so, with them disappearing at intervals to grab a drink or two but you stayed put on the dance floor. Remember to limit yourself ____, you know how you get when you’re drunk… But the toll of having been on your feet for so long started appearing and you were forced to grab a seat at the table the girls had reserved. Everyone gathered with you, slightly out of breath.

“Phew…that was one good workout!”, Min Kyung shouted over the noise. “I should go clubbing more often, maybe I’ll lose this baby fat.”

Nana appeared with a tray filled with shot glasses and a bottle full of vodka. “Shots anyone?” Filling the glasses up, Nana handed one to everyone. “To our beloved friend who’s just decided to tie herself up for the rest of her life! Bottom’s up!”

Tossing back the alcohol, you feel it burn its way down. Nana then poured a second round, but this time no one shot it down, rather it stayed on the table awhile while you all talked. Eventually your thirst got the better of you and you drank the shot. The night passed in a blur of dancing and drinking and the more you drank, the easier it was for you to forget to stop, though, thankfully, the girls didn’t bring that many drinks by. A little past two, everyone decided they’d had enough and that it was time to head home. Everyone got into separate cabs except for you and Min Kyung, who’d decided that it would be better just to crash at your place than taking the hour long journey back home.

Your head was pounding due to the loud music and the alcohol, and your feet were killing you, even though you’d kicked off the heels the moment you’d gotten into the taxi. “Unnie…why didn’t you stop me?”, you asked slurring your words slightly. Yup, I’m drunk…

Min Kyung just moaned in response. You lay your head against the cool glass of the window, the motion of the car making you slightly sick. Thankfully the club wasn’t too far away from the apartment and in no time you had paid for the cab fare and you supported Min Kyung up, who was obviously more drunk than you as she could hardly stand without help. On the elevator up, your head started to ache once more, the pounding returning with a vengeance. At the door, you fumbled in your purse for the keys and after a little struggle, you manage to put it into the slot and open the door. You were shocked to spot Jaejoong’s shoes on the doormat, but your mind preoccupied itself in removing your shoes. Min Kyung had been smart enough to wear slip on heels, but you had to deal with the straps. Finally getting it off, you saw Min Kyung was safely in the guest room and headed to your own, falling with a thump when your body met the edge of the bed.

Startled awake, Jaejoong lifted himself off the bed on his arms. “____, are you okay?”

“Hmm…Joongie! Joongie…”, you exclaim with your head face down on the mattress.

Sitting up properly now, he took a good look at you. “Are you drunk?”

This time you sat up too. “Me? Nope! I think…I’m not sure…I am drunk…but I only had like this much to drink!”, you use your hands to show how much.

Truth be told, you hadn’t really drank a lot, your tolerance level was just really low and it only took about four shots to get you into this state.

“You’re drunk.”, Jaejoong stated, chuckling slightly.

Pouting, you shake your head, but you regretted doing so a second later as pain burst in your head. “Ow…that hurts…my head hurts…my feet hurt…”

Getting up, Jaejoong lifted you off the bed and lay you back down in your spot. Removing the jewelry you had on, he put them away and went to turn on the lights, but hearing you moan in pain he promptly turned them off again. He then disappeared into the bathroom and came out with a wet towel, leaving the door slightly open so that there was some light in the room. Kneeling by your side, he gently wiped your face clean of your makeup.

The coolness of the towel felt soothing against your flushed face. “That feels good Jae…”, you mumble out sleepily.

Jaejoong’s POV

Your mumbling slowly subsided while he was still in the process of washing your face. She must have fallen asleep. Finishing up, he put the towel back into the washroom and came back out. Lifting you off the bed slightly, Jaejoong covered you with the blanket. Seeing that you were all tucked in, he went back to his own spot. Turning around, he looked at your peaceful face.

“Never again are you drinking my dear. I’m just thankful you aren’t one of those wild drunks…”, he whispered. It’s a good thing I decided to not drink too much tonight, otherwise god knows what mess we both would have created. Finally Jaejoong let his mind rest with one final thought…At least she seems to be in a better mood than before…

so...am i forgiven????even just a little bit????and i apologize once again!!!!...oh i am sooo not proud of this chap...also...good news!!!!i plan to update more often!!!!i do have an essay due and a group project i have to start working on...but update i shall!!!!...cuz i feel bad and i wanna write...ill be alternating with my other 3 stories too just so that you know...i dont get bored and then write boring stuff...anyways...enough of me babbling...

please comment!!!!tell me what you thought!!!!thnxies!!!!