All About You

MEOWch

soooo...another update!!!!woot woot!!!!for some reason this font seems brighter but that just may be my tiredness speaking...anyways...this is short compared to the last one...but hopefully ill have another update up soon!!!!got a big essay due soon...but ive got two free periods now to work!!!!so yay!!!!anyways...enjoy!!!!

The next morning you woke up feeling uneasy. I wonder who’s going to win this one? Turning around, you find Jaejoong still asleep and you quietly get up and get ready, wanting to prolong the discussion for as long as you could. Taking your cup of coffee, you go onto the terrace and curl up on one of the lounge chairs, staring up at the clear sky. You hear the door slide open behind you, but you don’t turn to greet him, instead, you wait for him to sit beside you. Having still not taken your eyes of the sky, you feel his presence as he settles himself in.

“What’re you doing out here? Why didn’t you wake me up?”

You take another sip of your coffee before turning to him. “I didn’t want to disturb you and it’s such a beautiful day.”

The two of you settle into an uncomfortable silence, the other not wanting to start the inevitable conversation. After you had finished your coffee, you went in and came back out with a plate of leftover kimbap. Offering it to Jaejoong, you two ate in the silence. I’ll just wait for Jaejoong to lead, this is one conversation that I’m really not looking forward to, knowing how stubborn we both are and this time, I’m most definitely not giving in either.

“This is a bit awkward don’t you think?” Jaejoong finally asked, but you only nodded in reply. “I’m guessing that we’re going to have to talk about the date whether we like it or not right?” Once again you give him a nod. “The sooner the better right?” Jaejoong stalled.

“Hmm…”

“Why aren’t you speaking?”, Jaejoong asked, frustrated.

“I’m just waiting for you to explain to me why the wedding has to be held in September? Especially after I explained to you months ago that I plan to return to university this fall.”

“We’re planning to release a mini-album in July and then hold showcases throughout the country July and August. There’s no space for a wedding in there!”

“And you didn’t tell me this before?”, you crossed your arms, the unfairness of the situation making itself known.

“I did, didn’t I? I thought I had…but what matters is that I’ve told you now.”

“And you think telling me right now makes it alright? No, you should have told me when you found out! And if you’ve been planning to ask me to marry you since January, don’t you think you should have brought my plans into consideration? You cannot have believed that I would want to plan a wedding while I’m in school too? Did you think it would be that easy?”

“Why do you have to go back to school this year? I mean, do you even have to study? I can provide for both of us easily!”

“Because if I don’t go back this year that means I won’t go back at all! And yes I have to! You have your work, but I have nothing! What do you expect me to do while you’re off jetting around the world having concerts? I need something to do and being a vet has been a dream of mine ever since I was young! I’m going to accomplish it no matter what you say!” You answer back indignantly.

“If the wedding’s in September it won’t be too bad then”, Jaejoong tried to appease you. “It’s still the start of the year so you won’t be too busy right?”

“So you don’t want a honeymoon or anything right? Well, that may be fine with you, but not for me! If I have a wedding, I’m going to have my honeymoon too. Oh, and you think being a student is that easy? I’ve all ready started studying for next year! It’s my final year and it’s going to be the toughest one too! No thank you Jae, but I’m putting my foot down on this one, it’s either going to be in July or it’ll have to wait until next year, it’s up to you now.”

“What about August then? We can reschedule some concerts to September so don’t you think this would be the perfect compromise?”

You let out a bitter laugh. “Another compromise Jae? I don’t think so, I’ve already made up my mind, now it’s up to you to choose between the two.” With that you got up out of your chair, took the empty plate and walked inside.

Hearing the door open once again behind you, you harden your mind. I’m not going to let him dictate how this relationship goes. If I give in this time, I know I’ll just keep giving in and that doesn’t provide me any benefit. If he wants this relationship to work, he has to learn how to talk things through with me before planning anything. This is the result of all his secretiveness…and he really needs to know how to give in once in a while too, everything can’t be me me me. Is it really that difficult to just postpone his comeback a month? Tons of artists do it all the time, for reasons more superficial than ours. You will not give in ____, stand your ground and show him that he has to start showing you some consideration too.

“____, can’t we talk about this now? Does it really have to be either of the two? Please honey, this’ll be the last time you’ll have to compromise like this.” Jaejoong pleaded, coming to stand in front of you so that your way was blocked.

You reply back in a monotone. “My mind is made Jae, it’s either of the two, and I’m not talking to you until you’ve made your decision. I’ll respect what it is, but it’s time you think about it seriously and get back to me. Now if you can move I’d be grateful, I’ve got a lot of things to do.” With that you pushed past Jaejoong and carried on into the kitchen.

“____!” When he got no answer , he slammed his hand onto the counter. “Come on! What is your problem really? Can’t we talk this out civilly?”

You looked up and gave Jaejoong a blank stare. If he thinks I’m going to change my mind he’s got another thing coming. Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at you and stormed into your bedroom, slamming the door shut. What’s he so angry about? Ignoring him, you continued on with cleaning the kitchen up, later flopping onto the couch to flip through the channels, finally settling on a movie. Halfway through the movie, Jaejoong came out of your room and without a word, he left. Where’s he going? Why didn’t he tell me? Was I too harsh? Worried, you reach for your phone, intending to call Jaejoong, but you stop yourself. You give your head a shake and you return to your movie. Nope, no talking remember. Stay strong on this, you have to! The movie finished and Jaejoong still hadn’t returned. Maybe he wanted a breath of fresh air to think in…I’ll give him a while more before I actually start worrying, he’s a grown man, he can look after himself. A bit unsettled, you start another movie. As it neared its ending, Jaejoong finally walked back in and rather than going into the bedroom, he came over to you, hands in his pocket.

“So I talked with the president and he agreed to push the comeback date to September.” He said as he sat down.

You take a minute to register his words. President…comeback…September…so this means July wedding? He actually listened to me?

You threw yourself at Jaejoong. “Oh Jae, thank you! You’ve no idea how much it means to me!” In your ecstasy , you smother him in kisses.

“Means to you? Isn’t this just so that no one’s schedule gets interrupted?”

Pulling away slightly, you reply, “Well, that too, but the fact that you went and tried to change the date was the meaningful part! It just showed me that you’re willing to make adjustments just for me too! If your president had said no I would have still married you in September! I just wanted to see what you would do.”

“So this was all a test?”

“Well, you could put it that way if you want.” Smiling, you give him another kiss. “I’m just so happy now though! We’re going to need to start on the planning immediately now!”

Finally Jaejoong cracked a smile and he leaned down to give you a kiss too. “Anything for you love. I’ll do whatever just to see you smile like you are right now, fully happy.”

how was it????my sister like...gagged????...after reading the ending...too much cuteness for her...but howd yall find it????please comment!!!!thnksies!!!!