Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

MEOWch

a bit annoyed at aff today...trying to update and it ruins my format...phoo!!!!anyways...glad yall liked my last update!!!!it was about time!!!!teehee!!!!so...im going to try to update again tonight if possible...but...who knows with me...i may just fall dead asleep...teehee!!!!anyways...not much to say...so enjoy reading!!!!

When you two finally separated, the boys rushed you, crowding around you and shouting out their congratulations. Overwhelmed with all the emotions rushing through you and their overlapping voices, you stand there with a smile on your face as you accept all their hugs. When they had finally calmed down, an awkward silence was cast over the group. After all that excitement, its like no one knows what to do nextWhat does one do after getting engaged? Turning to look at Jaejoong, you spot the lava cake that was still sitting there.

Hey, wheres my lava cake? Dont I get one?, you pout.

What? The ring wasn’t enough?, Jaejoong teased you as Changmin disappeared inside.

The ring is a whole different story! Im talking about my dessert!

Changmin reappeared with a tray full of plates with lava cakes, one for each person. Setting yours down onto the table, he quickly handed out the rest to his hyungs. Yoochun and Yunho rushed over to the patio chairs, leaving the other two to sit on the floor.

You quickly sat down too and took a bit of the cake. My mouth has died and gone to heaven…”, you exclaim, Did you make this too Changmin?

Looking up from his cake, he gave a quick nod before returning to eating.

Really? I guess you know your way around a kitchen better than I thoughthuh…” The things I learn everyday

Jaejoong stared at you blankly. You really believed him?

He didn’t make it?, you ask incredulously. All 5 boys laughed at you. Hmph, whatevergo ahead and make fun of meI only have you cake!

Once the cake was finished, the boys cleared the table for you and went in, giving you and Jaejoong some time alone, finally. You lowered your head to stare at your ring, your finger still not used to its weight. I cant believe Im actually engaged. I hadn’t even begun thinking about marriage yet, but now I cant wait! Oh, were going to have to hold an engagement party

Hey Jae…”, you start hesitantly, “…umwhatre you going to do about our engagement?

Well, we could either hold a press conference and announce it, or if you would rather, the company can release a formal statement, its up to you and what you feel comfortable with. Nodding your head, you look at your ring yet again. Reaching for your hand, Jaejoong asked, Are you worried about the fans reactions?

Yeah, just a little bit. Im sure they wont like someone as ordinary as me marrying you…” Oh, Im really dreading this

Hey, dont think like that! If my fans are truly my fans, then they’ll respect my decision, and even if they dont, its not like it’ll change a thing between us!, Jaejoong picked up your hand and kissed the ring.

Smiling, you felt just a little relieved, though the worry still remained to an extent. We also have to plan an engagement party, but Im thinking we keep it really small, just family. Jaejoong just nodded in agreement. “I’ll get started on planning it then. I cant wait to see our parents faces! As an afterthought you add, You dont think this is too soon do you? I mean, we have only been seeing each other a year…”

Does it matter how long we’ve been together? I know I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, and if you feel the same, then of course its alright!

Hes right, why are you worrying so much ____? You know deep down this is right and that you belong by his side! Just enjoy this feeling!

Getting up, you grab Jaejoongs hand and lead him inside. Come on, its getting cold.

When the two of you entered, you found the four men sprawled around in the living room, half asleep. You checked the clock and found that it was nearly 12. Wow, its late. Aw, the poor boys, of course theyre tired, they’ve been doing all of this for us for like 6 hours. Its too late to send them back and its not safe either, they should spend the night here Letting go of Jaejoongs hand, you went around shaking each member awake.

Hey guys, come on, just stay awake for a little bit please? You waited until all were sitting upright, each rubbing their eyes. How about you spend the night here? The guest room has a bed big enough for two of you if you dont mind sharing and we can pull out some sleeping bags for the rest of you, how does that sound?

Wait, they’re going to be spending the night?, Jaejoong jumped in.

You turn to him and as if you were speaking to a child, you answered, Where else are they going to sleep? In your neighbours apartment? Of course here Jae! Theyre obviously too tired to go home safely and look at what they did for both of us! Its the least we can do!

Oh, dont worry about us, we’ll manage. Come on guys, lets leave these two lovebirds alone shall we?, Yunho teased you while jabbing the other members until they stood up.

No I insist! You guys are going absolutely nowhere! Jae can lend you some clothes and we’ll get the sleeping stuff all sorted out, but not one of you are stepping out of this apartment until you’ve had a good nights sleep!

Hey Jae, did you know your fiancée could get that scary?, Yoochun whispered.

Yeah, and this isn’t as bad as when shes angryyou should see her then…”, Jaejoong whispered back.

You turned to glare at them. I have ears you know and go on Jae, go get the sleeping bags out, I know we’ve got two for sure! Its been a long day and Im sure all of us just want to fall into bed, so come on, get a move on! You pushed Jaejoong toward the spare room. “I’ll go get some pyjamas for you 4 then!

Within a half hour, all 6 of you were ready for bed. After bidding goodnight, the other 4 crashed and you made your way to your room after checking to make sure they were comfortable. You crawled into bed and snuggled into Jaejoongs chest.

I love you Jae, more than you know, you lean in and give him a kiss.

I bet I do, Jaejoong kissed your forehead, pulling you in closer to his chest so you were pressed tight against him, Now come on, lets get some sleep.

Nodding silently you close your eyes. Seconds later they open once more only to stare at your left hand again. I just hope that I dont wake up to find that this all a dream

yup...so thats it for this update!!!!i keep writing short ones huh...hmm...i always think theyre long...anyways...please comment!!!!thnxies!!!!