Be My Girl

MEOWch

i just wanna say that i luv teasing yall!!!!your reactions are sooo awesome!!!!and PattyIsabella this chap goes out to you especially!!!!teehee!!!!enjoy everyone!!!!i might update later tonight or tomorrow!!!!sorry its short...it had to be...anyways...enjoy reading!!!!...oh...and one last thing...the pic i wanted for this chap got deleted!!!forever sobbing...it was so perfect...anyways...enjoy!!!!

As you stare at what had been hidden under the cover, the world faded into the background and the only thing left was your rapidly beating heart and the plate. You continued to stare at it, the light catching it and causing it to sparkle. Oh…my…god…I can’t believe it. Slowly the shock wore of and you became aware of your surroundings. Without you having known, Changmin and Yunho had joined Junsu and Yoochun on the terrace and they were standing to the right of you and were humming something. A song? Which song? Slowly the melody became familiar and you realized they were singing Be My Girl. This means something doesn’t it? It means what I think it means right? All of a sudden your left hand was lifted away from your mouth, where your hands had been covering your mouth in shock, and you looked to the left. There was Jaejoong kneeling on his knee, holding your hand. You could hear nothing but the roar of blood rushing in your ears, the reality of what was happening hitting you hard and making you breathless. With no further delay, Jaejoong uttered the words that you had been waiting to hear for some time now, especially just a couple minutes ago when you saw the ring.

“____, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”, Jaejoong stared intently into your eyes, his grip on your hands gentle, but you could feel them slightly shaking.

Unable to form the words, you nod your head slowly and barely perceptibly. When Jaejoong didn’t lift the ring from it’s place on the plate, you got worried. I’m not dreaming this up or anything am I? It’s not going to suddenly turn into a nightmare where he leaves me or something right?

Hesitantly, you let out in a soft whisper, “Yes.”

To your relief a huge grin appeared on Jaejoong’s face as he stood up and grabbed the ring. After placing it onto your finger, which surprised you as it slid in perfectly, he pulled you in for a huge hug and an endless kiss. Around you, the boys popped party crackers, confetti raining down upon the both of you. Oh my god! I can’t believe it! I’m engaged to Jaejoong!

“…What I’m trying to say is you should be mine…”

sooo!!!!how was it????as good as yall expected or was it a bit disappointing????i kept it kinda simple and i kinda used my dream proposal as a base...anyways...PLEASE OH PLEASE COMMENT!!!!