Strumming My Blues

MEOWch

 teehee!!!!lots of yall want them to get married huh????maybe they will!!!!teehee!!!!so this pic makes no sense to the chapter...but i couldnt find pics of him playing the piano!!!!but its cute no????teehee!!!!...so...jae doesnt play guitar...almost had to rewrite the update...but...came up with a brilliant solution!!!!anyways...enjoy reading!!!!

April ended and May started. We still haven’t gotten around to even developing the photos, let alone putting them up. You were home alone, Jaejoong having left early in the morning to go to the company. What should I do? I already walked Jiji and Vick, cleaned up… You heave a sigh. Times like this are when I wish I was enrolled in some classes, so bored… Not able to stay still anymore, you get up and pace through the house restlessly. As you walked out of the room that you shared with Jaejoong, your calendar caught your eye. Hmm…its been a year already? Time sure went by fast… While staring at the date you had circled, you got a brilliant idea. Let’s go shopping! You quickly get ready to go out, leaving a note in the kitchen and a voice message on Jaejoong’s cell telling him that you were out. Giving the pets a quick pat, you walked out gleefully.

What better to cure boredom with than shopping? ____, let’s try to get whatever it is you want today!

What does Jaejoong like? I already got him something with Hello Kitty…and it should be a bit meaningful, but practical, what can I get him? Since you had nothing particularly in your mind, you decided to head to the COEX Mall, it was big enough that whatever you did end up deciding to buy could be found there.

You window shopped for the most part, entering men’s department stores, but walking out minutes later. Why can’t I think of anything special? Really ____, clothes? Is that the best you can do? Think! Truly stumped, you went to the food court and ordered something to eat. Walking out into the sun, you sat down on one of the benches near the entrance and noticed a group of boys, high school age, setting up some instruments. Oh, are they going to perform? And sure enough, minutes later the boys started strumming at their guitars and warming up. As they finally started up their performance, performing what seemed to be like a self composed song, the perfect gift idea struck you. Oh my gosh! Why didn’t I think of this earlier? A guitar! A personalized guitar! Quickly tossing your garbage into the bin, you hurry back inside and look for a music store.

His favorite colours are black and white…so a black body with a white pick guard and a silver plaque at the back for the engraving? Hmm, sounds good!

Finally spotting an instrument store, you all but skip in. When you enter the store, you are assaulted by the sight of so many different instruments, and in the back, you can see an entire section dedicated to electric guitars and another to acoustic. Wow…so many to choose from… You walk over and stare at the daunting collection, wondering which one would be just right. Well, an electric guitar you would need an amp to play, but an acoustic you can play anywhere anytime…Acoustic it is! As you roam through the different guitars on display, one catches your eye. It had a midnight black body, a dark mahogany head and neck, and its pick guard was a grey white colour. This is perfect! You grab a hold of it and walk over to the closest worker you could find.

“Hi! I was wondering, would it be possible for me to get something engraved onto this?”, you held the guitar out to the young boy.

“Yeah, but you’re going to have to go over to the front, they handle this stuff.”

You were told that you would have to pay for the guitar first and for the engraving only after it was completed. You wrote your message down, chose your font style and the type of plaque you would like to have on the back.

“Where would you like to put the plaque miss?”

“Um…at the base of the body please!”

When you went to pay, the price shocked you. So much and only just for the guitar? Wow…going to have to cut down on my spending a bit after this…but it’s worth it so no regrets! It’ll become our weekend projects! Me teaching him to play the guitar and him teaching me how to play the piano! You were told it would take about a week to be finished, which fit in perfectly to your schedule because in two weeks time it was your first anniversary. Oh I can’t wait to see his face when he sees what I got him! As you walked out the store, your wallet a little less heavier, but with a full heart, a poster caught your eye. You walked up to it and studied it. Well, I’ve already spent so much, this won’t make a difference. And you proceeded back to the cashier and placed in another order.

Satisfied at the day’s outcome, you go back home happily, looking forward to Jaejoong coming home.

sorry for the short update again!!!!just another filler chap...so...anyways...please comment as always!!!!thnxies!!!!