Sweet Dreams

MEOWch

yay!!!!another update!!!!teehee!!!!im seriously on a roll!!!!should most likely have another up tomorrow considering i finished this quite quickly and early!!!!yaysies!!!!teehee!!!!...so...sorry for the last update!!!!but you gotta admit...best type of cliffhanger out there!!!!and yes...this is short...no way i could have extended it without sounding stupid...so...enjoy!!!!

Taking a huge breath, he opened his mouth and said, “Will you…”, but right at that moment, you let out a sneeze, interrupting him.

Sniffling, “I’m sorry, my nose just got cold.” Rubbing it you said, “Please continue.”

Laughing Jaejoong continued, “Will you move in with me?”

You stare at him blankly. Is he alright? Maybe the stress got to him… “Um, we kind of already live together, what more can we do?”

“Oh, I mean like move into my room with me?”

Blushing, you avert your eyes and lower them to your hands, which were now sitting in your lap rather than wrapped around Jaejoong’s arm. Like share the same bed together? It’s going to be so awkward…but…then again, what reason do I have to say no? I mean, at the rate we’re going, it’s a serious relationship and I wouldn’t be opposed to marriage, this would just be practice for that right? And, we did share a bed together before…

“So, what do you think?”

“This is why you brought me to the Han river so late at night? To ask me this? Really?”, you stalled.

“Well, no, not really. I thought we’d just sit and enjoy the peacefulness together, this actually just came to mind. I guess it wasn’t really the best idea, considering it’s cold and all…”, Jaejoong muttered sheepishly.

“How about we get going then? As warm as the blanket and your jacket are, I’d rather change into something more comfy and warmer in the comfort of our home.”

Nodding in agreement, the two of you got up and walked back together to the car, arm in arm. In the car, you sat with your feet curled under you and the blanket wrapped around you.

Jaejoong’s POV

She still hasn’t answered my question…Maybe I should have waited until tomorrow? Or I shouldn’t have asked…she had said she felt uncomfortable sharing a bed…I didn’t push it did I?

Your POV

When you got to the apartment, you quickly went to your room and got ready for bed. Your felt like you were walking on air when you finally slipped out of the heels and after the long, warm shower, you felt refreshed and ready to face anything. Walking out, you saw Jaejoong in the kitchen drinking water.

“All ready for bed?”

“Yup, let’s go.”

As was routine, you would say goodnight at your doors, making the last thing you see each others faces. Yet this time when you got to your door, you ducked into your room without saying a word, leaving Jaejoong dumbfounded in the hall. You walk back out with your pillow in hand, and without waiting for him, walk into his room.

Turning around you see him staring after you, still standing where you had left him. “What’re you waiting for? Come on, let’s go to bed, I’m tired!”, and you proceed to the bed where you pushed aside his pillows and flopped down onto it.

Grinning, Jaejoong joined you and you cuddled into his chest, and in that position you two fell asleep.

PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!!i think i told yall the next chap would make yall even more upset...BUT PLEASE!!!!YOU CANT KILL ME!!!!i luv yall!!!!but...one of yall will atleast be happy!!!!when i saw your comment...i was like!!!!omg!!!!you read my mind!!!anyways...please comment!!!!thnxies!!!!