Chocolate Allure

MEOWch

SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE!!!!...sigh...ive just been so busy...but i hope to update again much sooner than last time!!!!have a quite a few breaks coming up so hopefully!!!!fingers crossed!!!!anyways...a special treat for yall!!!!like the picture????teehee!!!!anyways!!!!hope you guys enjoy reading!!!!

From the darkness that had been surrounding you for quite some time now, your eyes were assaulted with bright lights. Blinking to clear away the confusion the sudden light was causing, you heard a chorus of people shouting out Happy Birthday. Shocked at the mass of people crowded in the brightly lit room, you feel someone’s breath against your ear.

“Happy Birthday love”, a familiar voice greeted you, arms snaking around your waist to give you a hug.

You turned around to face Jaejoong, giving him a huge hug and burying your red face into his chest. “What is all this Jae? What’s going on?”

Jaejoong chuckled and pulled back to take a look at you. “That dress sure does look good on you.” He gave a satisfied nod before placing your hand inside his elbow and leading you down.

“Jae!” You hiss out, panicked. All these people, I feel uncomfortable…

“What?” He looked into your worried eyes and let out yet another laugh, which grated at your nerves. “Do you seriously not know what this is about?” You shake your head no. “Sweetheart, it’s a surprise birthday party.”

You stare at him dumbfounded, before letting out an embarrassed giggle. Oh I am so stupid! No duh ____! They were saying happy birthday to you! Who else here is celebrating a birthday? Let’s knock out of this funk and enjoy the night! And not make anymore stupid mistakes like that again… You spot Min Kyung standing next to her husband grinning like a fool at having successfully fooled you. You return her smile, trying to silently communicate your thoughts of paying her back for not warning you. Of course, rather than jumping right into the celebrations, you were glued to Jaejoong’s side, greeting all the guests who had come. Well, this is a bit awkward. I barely even know half of them, but I guess it’s good we’re meeting now… As you travelled through the hall, you had yet to meet Jaejoong’s family or yours. Did he invite mine? I hope he did, I’d feel a bit more comfortable.

You tugged at Jaejoong’s arm, signalling him to lower his head so you could whisper into his ear, “How many people did you invite Jae? Seems like all this greeting nonsense is going to go on forever…”

“I just invited anyone who was important enough and don’t worry, we’re almost done.”

With that the both of you continued making your way through the guests. Finally you spotted your parents, who were sitting beside Jaejoong’s. Next to them, there were four other guys sitting at the table next to them along with a couple of Jaejoong’s sisters. You came to a stand still, staring at shock at the four men.

“What’s wrong ____?” Jaejoong asked you.

“Jae…is that…”, you shut your eyes tightly and take a huge breath, “DBSK?”

“Yeah, who else would it be? They are after all my members.”

“Pinch me please?”, you choke out. Staring at you strangely, Jaejoong complied and you let out a little yelp. “Oh my god sun! It’s DBSK!”, you whisper shout.

Jaejoong pouted at you. “Junsu biased?”

“Um…no…my bias is actually Changmin, he’s so cute! Waah! I actually get to meet him!” You squeal happily.

Jaejoong stared at you before turning to look at the boys again. “Maybe I should go un-invite him then.”

You slap his arm. “Jaejoong!”, and without waiting for him, you hurry over to your parents and DBSK. You first greet your parents before greeting Jaejoong’s. After spending a decent amount of time with them, you finally made your way over to the DBSK side of the table, Jaejoong following closely behind.

Before you could even say anything, Junsu jumped up and gave you a huge hug, shouting, “Happy Birthday ____!”

“Thanks Junsu!” You wait a moment, but he still hadn’t let go of you. “Um…Junsu…you can let go now”, yet you were still trapped in his arms.

Having still not let go of you, Jaejoong cleared his throat loudly, giving Junsu a pointed look. “Hey, can I talk to you for a second?”

Getting the idea, Junsu finally released you from his hold and grinning, he followed after Jaejoong. What does Jae want to talk to Junsu about? Weird… You turned your focus back on the remaining members, waiting to receive their wishes.

Jaejoong’s POV

What is this fool trying to do? Doesn’t he know that she’s my girl? Junsu…

Having had enough of the hugging, Jaejoong cleared his throat loudly, staring Junsu down and mentally telling him to let go.

“Hey, can I talk to you for a second?”, Jaejoong asked, which was when Junsu finally let go of you.

I still haven’t thanked him for all his help, he actually put in some effort.

Grinning, Junsu followed him. “What’s up?”

“I just wanted to thank you, you did a good job! I doubt I’d have been able to find a place like this and you did it in one day. You have no idea how much have you saved me. She’s not mad at me anymore.”

Junsu shrugged the thanks off. “What did you have to do on Wednesday anyway?”

“Meeting with her parents, I was going to skip it, but we kind of got into an argument over it…”

Junsu just stared at Jaejoong. “Are you in your right mind?”

“Why? What’d I do?”

“You were going to blow of a meeting with her parents just to plan a surprise party? Really?”

“What’s wrong with that?”

Junsu let out an exasperated sigh. “Meeting with her parents is a thousand times for important that this!” Junsu waved his arms around to signal the party that was underway. “No wonder she was mad at you!” He muttered under his breath and left to rejoin the others.

Is it really that obvious? Hmm…

Thinking over Junsu’s words, Jaejoong tucked his hands into his pockets and joined them too.

Your POV

Yoochun wished you next, followed by Yunho. Oh my gosh! Changmin! Eek! I’m freaking out right now! Calm down ____, just stay cool, don’t want to freak him out now do we? You took a deep breath to calm down, your nerves jittery with excitement.

“Happy birthday ____!”, Changmin gave you a huge hug and you squeezed your eyes tight with disbelief and happiness.

“Thank you.” You say back softly, a blush rising as you suddenly felt shy.

“I’m so glad Jae hyung found someone as nice as you, you sound so sweet!”, Changmin continued on cheerfully.

“I sound sweet?”, you blink questioningly at him. How would he know I’m sweet?

“Jaejoong hyung talks about you all the time! Especially before you two started dating, he couldn’t stop then!”

“Yah! What are you talking about!” Jaejoong had returned just in time to overhear the last comment and his face was burning red.

You turn toward Jaejoong and give him a playful nudge. “So I see the boss had a little crush on his employee huh?”

Stammering, Jaejoong replied back, “What? No! What’re you talking about?” Walking over to Changmin, he gave him a hard whack on the back. “This kid just likes joking around, don’t listen to him.” With that he cleared his throat and looked away, embarrassed to the bone.

The rest of you all laughed at him. After that, the live band that Junsu had managed to hire last minute started playing and you were dragged onto the dance floor by Jaejoong. All four of the boys took turns twirling you around the dance floor and your brothers and father cut in a couple of times too. During a slow dance, Jaejoong held you close to him, your head tucked under his chin and you two where just swaying side to side to the beat. It feels good to be held by him, his touch is so comforting.

You hug yourself closer to him. “Thank you so much Jae, I’ll never forget this night. I love you.”

Jaejoong leaned down to whisper into your ear, “I love you too.”

After that dance you were called up to blow out the candles on your cake, a gorgeous chocolate concoction. Oh how I happy I am at the amount of people here, if there were leftovers I’d eat it all in a heartbeat…not good… After that came dinner, followed by dessert. This was when others were finally allowed to taste the heaven that was your cake and, since you were unable to resist the tempting call of the chocolate, you snuck in another piece. After the dinner came more dancing and finally around 11, guests started to leave. Soon it was just your two families and the DBSK members.

“I guess we should get going to then, happy birthday again my baby.” Your mother gave you a kiss and a hug before turning to Jaejoong for a hug, “and thank you for this lovely party you threw, it was an absolutely delightful evening and I must say, we hit it off quite well with your parents!”

Your dad silently gave you a kiss, before turning to stare at Jaejoong. There was some tension being exchanged, but in a blink of an eye it passed and your father gave Jaejoong a rough man hug. Your brothers also followed suit. After they had left, Jaejoong’s enormous family gave you their wishes again and filed out.

“Your parents are quite the nice people, the perfect type of family”, Jaejoong’s mother told you.

A bit confused by what she had said, you hesitantly reply, “They also enjoyed your company eomeoni.”

She just gave a nod, “I can just imagine the enjoyable times we’ll have together. Goodnight now.” And with a hug from both, she and abeoji left.

“Hey, you have your key with you right?” Jaejoong asked you.

“Yup, why?” You take it out of your clutch and give it to him.

“I’m going to get the guys to take the presents home.”

“Oh, but we can do it, can’t we?”

“We could, but the nights not over just yet.” With that Jaejoong handed the key over to Yunho and the boys left after giving you a hug good bye, presents in their arms.

You followed Jaejoong out, your arms linked together. “I wish people hadn’t bought anything, it makes me feel so embarrassed.”

“What’s there to be embarrassed about? It’s a birthday party and no matter how old we are we still deserve gifts, don’t you think?”

You nod in agreement, “but I barely know them. Oh well, what’s done is done.” You finally reach the car and get in. “By the way, where are we going?”

Jaejoong gave you wink before turning his attention to the road. “You’ll find out soon enough.”

sooo...howd yall like????btw...sorry for all the chocolate...im banned for two months and now all i can do is think about it...sigh...anyways!!!!PLEASE COMMENT!!!!thnxies!!!!