Don't Be A Baby

MEOWch

yay!!!!another update!!!!...might have another up soon too...but...trying to finish all my homework...anyways...not all that long...but i think its much much much better than the previous one!!!!im finding my rhythm again!!!!yaysies!!!!anyways...enjoy reading!!!!and i hope yall like!!!!and...btw...HAPPY WHITE DAY EVERYONE!!!!...how i wish i got candy from a guy...teehee!!!!anyways....hope yall like!!!!

As we walked up to the apartment, Jaejoong let out a yawn, grimacing in pain a bit when he stretched, though he tried to keep it hidden from you. His body must be badly bruised, my brothers both piled up on him and they sure aren’t light for sure.

In the elevator, Jaejoong let out yet another yawn. “I guess eating such a big meal under the sun makes you sleepy, my eyes can barely stay open!” Jaejoong let out a chuckle, followed by yet another yawn.

You whacked him in the arm, the yawns now spreading to you. “Stop yawning! Don’t you know they’re contagious?” You hid your mouth behind your hand.

Jaejoong just chuckled, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and pulling you toward him. “Want to take a nap?”

Just then the elevator stopped and you two stepped out. Without answering Jaejoong, you went in and before he could ask you again, you disappeared into the kitchen to rummage through the cupboards. Jaejoong, dragging his feet, followed you in, picking Jiji up along the way, coming to a rest at the counter.

“What’re you doing? Let’s go sleep!” Jaejoong whined.

“You go change…”, turning around and pointing straight at him, you say in a commanding voice, “But no sleeping!”

Grumbling Jaejoong walked away. You return to your hunt and a couple minutes later, you pull out the large white box. Yes! I found it! Taking it with you, you went to shower and change too. He better not be asleep. You walked into his room and thankfully he was still awake, though by his nodding head, you knew sleep wasn’t far.

Jaejoong opened one eye a bit and peeked at you. “Oh, you’re finally here…why can’t I go to sleep?”, he whined again.

“Hush you.” Sitting down on his bed, you open the white box. “Take off your shirt.”

Jaejoong cocked an eye at you, but nevertheless, he took it off. Without saying anything, you poured the antiseptic onto a cotton ball and moved closer to him. Eyeing the cuts on his face, you tutt before dabbing at them. Jaejoong let out a hiss, but stayed still. You changed cotton balls and continued with your job, finally finishing with his face and moving onto his hands.

“You know, I kind of feel like your mother right now, cleaning you up like this.”

“My very beautiful and young mom then, I love you.”

Glancing up, you give him a glare. “Don’t think complimenting me will do you any good. Even though I’m not showing it, I’m plenty upset at you for doing what you did.” You let out a huff. “Thinking I can’t look out for myself…jumping to conclusions…”

Jaejoong looked away guiltily. After having applied the antiseptic, you covered the cuts with band aids. Surveying his bruises, that were now turning a dark greenish blue, you take out all the ice/hot patches that were in the first aid kit. I’ll leave the ones on his face like this, I’ll just have to remind him to put ice on them, his chest is the problem…just as I had suspected… Sighing, you silently patched him up, shaking your head at the silliness boys were sometimes.

You accidentally pressed on one bruise a bit harder than you had meant too and Jaejoong let out a yelp of pain. “Hey! Be careful!”

Your evil side gripping you, you jab at the same place, harder this time and let a smile of satisfaction spread at Jaejoong’s outraged expression. “That’s what you get for acting rashly and without thinking! Just be glad that I’m even doing this for you!”

He stuck out his tongue at you, and you returned it too, before returning to tending to his wounds.

“It doesn’t seem like your ribs are broken or bruised, but we should still get it checked out in case.” Leaning back to survey him, you give a curt nod, shutting the kit. “But for now, you’re all good to go!”

You get up to go put away the box and return to your room, but Jaejoong grabbed your arm, while half of his t-shirt was on. “Hey, just leave that here for now, join me.” He gave you a strong tug and you fell back onto the bed.

Blushing, you say, “No, it’s alright. I’ll just go put this away then go to my room.” You make a move to get off the bed, but Jaejoong tugged you back down yet again, but this time enveloped you in both his arms, creating a barrier.

“Just stay here.” He took the box from your hand and placed it on his side table, before pulling you so that you were lying down on the bed and turning you to face him. “Come on, it’s so comfy just like this. And you’re already lying down too.” Jaejoong gave you a playful wink.

You didn’t say anything, just stared into his eyes. Our faces are so close… Smiling, you made yourself comfortable, fixing Jaejoong’s arm so that it could serve as a pillow for you. Jaejoong tossed you a wide grin and he shifted too so that the both of you were comfortable. Closing your eyes, you buried your head into his chest and drifted off to sleep. You felt Jaejoong give you a peck on the forehead and, just like he had done in the elevator that fateful day, he started to sing Nine, until he also fell asleep. The two of you lay there curled up together for the rest of the day and throughout the night, exhaustion sweeping through your bodies.

howd yall like????much better from the previous chapter right????anyways...please comment!!!!