Sleepover!

MEOWch

sorry...another short chappie...but!!!!good news!!!!...youll find out at the end!!!!...sigh...i seriously do spoil people sometimes...ahem...umma...ahem...unnie...ahem...anyways...enjoy you guys!!!!

For that first week that he was back, Jaejoong mostly slept the day away, getting up to eat whenever you were able to wake him up. The second week, though he did spend most of his time sleeping, Jaejoong would get up and you two would spend time together, talking, going for a walk or watching a movie. Poor Jae, he’s so tired all the time. I wonder if he still remembers what’s next week. You stop in the middle of cleaning the kitchen counter, leaning against it, your head resting in your hands. Should I remind him? But I don’t want to make him do something when he’s so tired. Well, I guess just this once I won’t worry about it. You return to your cleaning, a small sad smile on your face.

A couple days later, you and Jaejoong went to visit his parents again, they were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. The both of you had bought them a beautiful picture frame which was separated in little components so that more than one picture could be framed. You had taken the time to get recent photos from each of the 8 daughters and their family and filled it up for them. Along with that, you also bought a bottle of wine for them.

The party was already in full swing by the time you two arrived, and after putting down the gifts you went straight to congratulate them.

“Eomeoni, abeoji, congratulations!” You lean down to give the petite woman a hug and a kiss before hugging Jaejoong’s father.

“You finally came dear. Don’t you know that you were expected 2 hours ago?” His mother turned to face Jaejoong, a dirty look on her face. “No doubt that it was this fellow’s fault.”

Jaejoong just laughed and kissed her cheek. “And it’s good to see you too umma.”

She swatted at his arm. “Leaving this beautiful girl alone for 3 months, you sure do have some nerve don’t you Joongie? What would you have done if some dashing young man took her away from you while you were gone?”

“I would have stolen her back of course.” Jaejoong played along.

“You had better, this sweet girl”, Jaejoong’s mom patted your cheek, “is already family and I wouldn’t stand for it being any other way!”

Before Jaejoong or you could respond, she was called away to greet another late guest. You two looked at each other, you a questioning look on your face while Jaejoong looked embarrassed. You moved on and went to greet the rest of his family and along the way, Jaejoong introduced you to his extended family and close family friends. After having greeted everyone, you went off to go help his sisters in the kitchen while he stood and chatted with one person or another. When you got to the kitchen, you saw that the girls weren’t really doing anything considering that everything had already been prepared earlier on, all it needed was warming up. You stayed there with them for about a half hour, chatting away, before it was time for dinner to be served. Since it was March and the night was surprisingly warm, the tables had been set outside. You quickly brought out the food and sat down next to Jaejoong. Dinner was a loud affair and you laughed a lot too. After dinner, all the guests gathered in the huge living room that Jaejoong’s parents had built downstairs, a glass of wine and cake in hand. You spent some time with them, chatting and listening in when you noticed Jaejoong’s eyes slowly opening and closing, his head nodding. You poke him awake and make your way to his parents.

“I think it’s time we leave eomeoni, abeoji.” You lean down to hug her.

“What? Already? But it’s barely even 11! Stay awhile longer.” Eomeoni requested.

“We would love to, but Jaejoong’s still pretty tired from the tour, I think it’ll be better if we leave now.”

His mother looked past you to her obviously tired son before turning back to you. “Stay the night, you two can sleep in Joongie’s old room. He can go up now, you my dear, are still very much awake, stay down here.”

Shocked, you wordlessly look from Jaejoong to eomeoni. “Um…let me go talk to Jaejoong about this…” You quickly walk over to him and pull him into the hallway. “Jae, your mom wants us to spend the night here…in your old room.” Jaejoong rubbed at his eyes, trying to wake himself up. “What do you say?”

“Anything, just get me to a bed now. You’re obviously not tired and nothings going to happen if we spend the night here.” He let out a huge yawn. “Yeah, let’s just stay here.” Jaejoong turned toward the stairs, before stopping and turned back to you. “Tell them I went up already okay?” And with that, Jaejoong tiredly climbed up the stairs leaving you to stand in the now empty hallway.

Well, he’s right, there’s nothing wrong. And eomeoni will be happy…

You turn around and walk back to the noisy living room. Well, at least I can continue having fun! You happily join the plentiful guests once more.

so...howd yall like????yay!!!!its been extended a bit more!!!!teehee!!!!please comment!!!!