Merry Go Round

MEOWch

yay!!!!another update!!!!teehee!!!!and unnie umma!!!!im gonna make up for appas betrayel here!!!!promise!!!anyways...i know i said no more short chappies...but i promise the next couple are going to be uber long!!!!unless i decide to split them in parts so i can update faster...anyways...hope yall like!!!!

The next day you woke up to a pounding headache and huge, puffy eyes. Ugh, this is what I get for going to bed crying. You sit up and press your head, willing for the pain to disappear, but other than a moments relief, the pain stayed. As you got up to wash up, you passed by the calendar on the dresser, something red catching your eye. You stop to look at the appointment, reading Meeting With Jaejoong’s Family. You stare at it, before looking up and catching a glimpse at the damage last night had done to your face. Ugh! I look like a wreck! Puffy, red eyes, plus those stupid dark circles! And there’s no way we can cancel… You storm off to the bathroom, your anger from last night increasing. If only that fool had bothered to talk to me, I gave him so much time to! You finish up and walk to the kitchen to see that Jaejoong had made breakfast as always, but you ignore him and the food, instead settling yourself on the couch. When Jaejoong walked over to you with your plates in hand, you got up and walked out to the terrace, shutting the door behind you. He thinks he can win me over with food? Pshh, dream on. You hear the glass door slide open, but you keep your back toward him.

Jaejoong gave you a back hug, holding you strongly despite your attempts to wriggle free, resting his head on your shoulder. “____, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you feel that way.” You stopped trying to escape, but you stayed silent. “Don’t be mad, I promise to tell you next time. Please?”

Sighing, you turn around, wrapping your arms around him and burying your head into his chest, tears starting up again, “I don’t like fighting with you!”

“Hey, hey, hey…” Jaejoong lifted your face, “Don’t cry. I don’t either. I promise I’ll talk to you more now, just stop crying. Please?”

You sniffle, blinking hard to get the tears to stop, while Jaejoong brushed your tears away. When you had finally stopped crying, Jaejoong gave you a big kiss, before leading you back into the apartment.

“Come on now, we have a big day ahead and you have got to eat!”

You smile up at him before digging in, but something was still nagging you.

He still hasn’t told me what was bothering him.

hope yall liked!!!!please comment!!!!thnx!!!!