Dancing In The Street

MEOWch

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!heres my gift to you!!!!teehee!!!!sooo...ive also decided to dedicate this story to my donsaeng along with my unnie umma!!!!teehee!!!!i luv you both berry berry much!!!!anyways!!!!hope you guys like!!!!enjoy!!!!oh...and sorry bout the weird quality of the pic...not a lot of christmas ones with jaejoong...

So it turned out that your relationship with Jaejoong was kept a secret, one because Jaejoong didn’t want you to be harassed by friends and two, because, well because idols are more loved when they are single, it was just a fact. Despite the secrecy, you were fine with it, though it did mean you didn’t go out as often, and when you did, you had to take many precautions. Jaejoong would have to wear ridiculous get ups or be under so many layers, you yourself could barely recognize him, or you would have to leave separately, meeting each other wherever it was you wanted to be as though by coincidence. It being tedious, you two ended up staying at home half the time, Jaejoong and you cooking together and watching movies cuddled together on the couch, Jiji on his lap and Vick’s head on your. Occasionally, since the weather was turning warmer, you two would go out for late night walks.

One night, as Jaejoong walked you back home, he stopped you suddenly on the street. “Live with me.”

“What? You mean move in with you? But we’ve only been seeing each other for 6 months, don’t you think it’s a bit early?”

Where’d this come from? I mean, it won’t be good if someone found out, there would be a scandal. Though I won’t mind living with him, I mean, I do spend all my time there anyway.

“If you don’t want to then it’s alright, I just wanted you to be there all the time. I want to spend every second of every minute of every day of every week of every month of every year with you.” Jaejoong said, poking you constantly, knowing that it made you laugh.

“Well, when you put it that way, how can I deny you?” You poked him back.

“So, what do you say?”

“I say yes!” You laughed out loud as Jaejoong picked you up and spun you around. “You’re acting as though I just agreed to marry you! Put me down!”

Jaejoong dropped you, grabbing you into a huge hug, “I’m just happy that the first and last things I’ll see is your gorgeous face.”

You wrinkle your nose at the cheesiness, but you couldn’t help the big stupid smile from spreading across from your face. I’m turning into such a softie! Everyday this man makes me fall even further in love! After the little mini congratulating ceremony in the middle of the street, you continued on your way home. Unlike the other times when Jaejoong left after dropping you at your door, instead, he walked in.

“What’re you doing?” You followed him in, wincing a bit at the look on his face when he saw the mess that was your apartment.

“Why not move in today?” Jaejoong snapped himself out of his personal little nightmare and started picking everything up.

You follow behind him, “Today?”

“Yes today. Now stop following me and go pack!”

Shrugging your shoulders you went to pack. With Jaejoong there, what would have taken you a couple of hours was done in one, your suitcases and bags for everything extra were out by the front hallway, ready to be brought down. You take a look at the now neat, and practically empty, apartment that you had called home for the past 2 years. Good memories were made here. I’m going to miss this place.

“Oh. How’re we going to get all of this back to your place?” You stare at the huge pile, wondering if it was possible to walk with it all back to Jaejoong’s.

Jaejoong shook his head, “Taxi.”

“Ah.”

You bring the stuff to the lobby and wait for the taxi. Within minutes its there and you load it up. Then, again, within minutes your in front of Jaejoong’s apartment. Wordlessly, you bring everything up, enlisting the help of the doorman to bring everything in. The doorman’s grinning like he’s saying about time. Sigh. I really do live here. You let out a laugh. You moved everything into the guest room, Jaejoong immediately taking out your clothes and hanging them up.

“You know, we can do that tomorrow. It’s already midnight.” You whine.

“Nope! I know you, if we don’t do it today, they’ll be in your suitcase or on the floor of the closet forever.”

You wrinkle your nose knowing that it’s true and start to help him. An hour later, you were done and you flop onto the bed, Jaejoong joining you in a minute, the bed creaking from your joint weight.

“I guess this is my new home huh?”

“Yup!”

You two lay there in silence, Jaejoong finally getting up and, as he reached down to pull you up, he said, “Go to sleep now. We had a big day. See you in the morning!” And he gave you a peck on your lips, before walking out the door.

Smiling, you get up and get ready to go to bed. Me and Jaejoong…living under the same roof… You let out a little shriek of delight.

The next morning, you wake up and are met with the delightful sight of Jaejoong sitting beside your bed, tray in hand filled with breakfast for two.

“Go wash up quickly! Breakfast will get cold otherwise.” Jaejoong nudged you when he saw your eyes open.

You jump out of bed and quickly brush your teeth. You run back 10 minutes later, smiling in delight as you saw the wonderful meal laid out before you.

“I could get used to this!” You exclaimed, snuggling up beside Jaejoong, giving him a huge sideways hug and kiss, before digging in.

Jaejoong laughed, kissing you on the forehead before turning to his own plate. “Don’t, it’s just for today.”

You look up at him, pouting, before giving him a huge smile. Jaejoong laughed at your expression, giving you another peck on the lips.

“Morning sunshine.”

first time i think there were no pov changes...oh...anyways!!!!hope yall had a good one!!!!luv yall!!!!please comment!!!!merci beaucoup!!!!