The Power of Food

MEOWch

as you will soon find out...i was super food obsessed in this one!!!!made me sooo hungry!!!!im definately making korean pancakes this weekend!!!!only to have jaejoong cook em for me...sigh...teehee!!!!anyways...sorry for the shortness yet again...but i wanted to update!!!!plus...have the most awesomest title for next chap!!!!enjoy!!!!

You stretch out and yawn, snuggling in the softness that was the covers. Hmm. This feels so good. Then as you roll over, you eyebrows furrow in confusion. I’m rolling over in Jaejoong’s arms? And why does he feel so soft? You open your eyes, and find yourself in the room you had occupied for two months. You sit up in surprise, looking around you for Jaejoong. Huh? How’d I get here? I swear we were stuck in an elevator… Then your eyes widen in shock. Was it all a dream? Did nothing happen? Did I not break down in front of him? Did he not kiss me? You look down to stare at your hands, these thoughts making you sad. It was all a dream, wasn’t it? Sighing, you throw aside the covers and get out of bed.

You stop and look at the room again, still wondering how you had managed to get there when you clearly remember falling asleep in the living room. As you tried to remember back to last night, a delicious smell wafted in from the half open door. The smell of something sweet cooking invaded your thoughts and, with your nose slightly in the air inhaling the smell, you make your way into the kitchen. Not surprisingly, there stood Jaejoong, making hotteok (Korean pancake).

“Mmm…that smells so good!” You exclaim, walking over quickly to Jaejoong’s side and staring longingly at the already done ones sitting on a plate.

Jaejoong smiled down at you before saying, “Let me just finish up okay? We can eat in about 5 minutes.”

Not wanting to wait longer than was necessary, you rush around the kitchen grabbing the plates and cups. You had everything set and ready to go in less than 5 minutes and you sat down on a chair, tapping your foot impatiently as you watched Jaejoong with hawk eyes. Why is he taking so long? I want to eat! Finally you see Jaejoong walk toward you with the plate full of hotteok. You smile hugely at him when he sets it down between you two and waited as he took his seat across from you.

“Good morning!” You grab a hotteok and quickly put it on Jaejoong’s plate before grabbing one for you.

As you chewed, you melted along with the brown sugar filling in your mouth. Oh, this is heaven! You happily continue eating. You pick up another one, and instead of the sweetness you were expecting, you got the saltiness of peanuts.

You stare at it in surprise, then look at Jaejoong and say, “You made different types?” At Jaejoong’s nod, you blurt out, “Oh my god! I love you so much right now!”

When you finally register what you had said, you blush. Great. You just had to say that didn’t you? After that dream last night. You sigh to yourself.

Jaejoong laughed at you and said, jokingly, “So you only love me for my cooking? Not comforting you? Well, I guess I know how to move your heart now!”

You look up from the table in shock. Comforting me? Wait…is he talking about my dream? Does that mean it’s real? You continue to blink at him.

“You mean it wasn’t a dream?”

Jaejoong looked at you in disbelief. “No. No it was not. How could you think that? I confessed to you and you pass it off as a dream? That’s encouraging.”

You just blink at him, then a smile spreads across your face. Yay! That dream was reality! Yay! Then the smile disappears. I looked like an idiot though! Why’d he have to see that part too?

“What’s wrong?”

“Hmm? Oh, nothing really…um…lets just eat!”

Jaejoong just chuckled.

After breakfast, you cleared the dishes. It had become an unspoken rule that whoever cooked wouldn’t clean up. After washing up, you joined Jaejoong on the terrace, where he sat with Jiji cuddled in his arms and Vick lying down at his feet. When you sat down, Vick left him and padded over to you, his head resting on your knees. You stared at Jaejoong, happy that all was out now.

Jaejoong was looking out toward the city, and without turning his head, he asked, “Do you mind telling me what happened in the elevator?”

“You mean my claustrophobia?”

Jaejoong nodded, still not looking at you. “How’d it get to be so bad?”

“Well, it was always that bad I guess.”

“When’d you find out you had it?”

“I think I was 4? Hmm…yeah, I was 4.”

Now Jaejoong turned to look at you, his eyes soft with care and concern. “Can I hear the story?”

food obsessed right????teehee!!!!anyways...sorry again for the shortness!!!!please comment!!!!