An Angel's Face

MEOWch

im sorry...this is a really really really crappy chapter...i had major writer's block!!!!...and its short again...i hope the next one will be better and longer!!!!i think ive unblocked myself!!!!anyways...hopefully you guys enjoy...

You sat in shock, replaying the kiss in your mind, which helped to get your mind off the fact that you were stuck in an elevator. He kissed me. Jaejoong kissed me. You blink rapidly, trying to establish whether what had happened was real, or it was a dream. You couldn’t deny the strange tingling that he had left both on your lips and in your tummy. Oh my god! Jaejoong actually kissed me! I mean, his lips actually touched my lips and forehead! You smile joyfully and snuggle deeper into his arms, the happiness finally overwhelming the turmoil in your mind.

With the slow and steady beats of Jaejoong’s heart next to yours, and his sweet humming, you slowly drifted to sleep in the safety of his arms. You smile in your sleep, feeling at peace finally. The pain in your heart had finally subsided and mind was now at ease. I don’t have to hide my feelings anymore! I can finally let them out!

Jaejoong’s POV

Her breathing had evened out and the tears had finally subsided. How’d she get this fear? And to such an extent? He pulls you closer to him, relieved to find that you were now sleeping. Never again. Never again will I let her feel such fear ever again. I’ll protect her from harms way. He tucked your head under his chin and shifted you into a comfier position.

A little while later, the lights came back on and in seconds, the elevator began to descend again. He stood up, slowly and carefully so that you didn’t wake, holding you bridal style. He pressed the button to go back up to his apartment. Once at the top again, he carefully brought you back inside, laying you on the bed in the guest room. He carefully took off your shoes and coat, before covering you with the blanket. After he put everything away, he came back and stood in the entryway of the room, staring at you silently.

She looks so peaceful. A soft smile formed on his face. What would it be like if I were able to go to sleep and wake up to a face like that everyday? Still smiling, he silently left the room, leaving the door open halfway, before making his way back to his room.

y right????sigh...had no idea how to write this or get em out of the elevator...sorry if it !!!!anyways...please let me know what you think!!!!