chapter 2- baby Yuri

Home (descendants of the sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sergeant Seo received a hundred missed calls just before his duty finished at noon. Almost half came from Myung Joo while the rests came from Si Jin and Moyeon. He’s now frantic with worry as he is trying to reach them. Since they cannot reach him, the commander (his father in law) requested a team to inform him of an urgent matter. Still in his military uniform, he went hurriedly to where they needed him to be. His wife is currently in the hospital, ready to give birth to his second child.

Myung Joo didn’t expect that today will be the day she’s been waiting for. Her morning started with the daily routine of cooking breakfast for her family and playing with Yumi. Moyeon was there to accompany her as well as SiJin who brought Japchae and Kimbap for lunch. She is happily chatting with them when she felt a stabbing pain in her stomach then she realized that her water just broke. Immediately she called his husband but he is not answering and she’s sure that he is on duty. Moyeon and Sijin assisted her to the car and they went to the hospital at around 2pm. With them is Yumi who seems so lost with the situation. In her innocent mind she is wondering why her mommy cries in pain and she can’t help but be scared and cry as well. Then immediately before 4pm, Dae Young came rushing in the hospital.

Myung Joo is in the delivery room when her husband came. She’s in labor for almost 2 hours already and she is doing her best to deliver the baby safely.

“Yeobo, you can do it. I love you so much.”

Holding the hand of her wife, Dae Young is whispering encouraging words to her. He keeps wiping her tears as well as the sweat on her face as the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter