14: Date#12 Ocean Park & MV.

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 We were very early the next morning. Taecyeon has already texted me that he will be at the lobby waiting for me. I wanted to go to Ocean Park today since going to an amusement park was one of my wish list. I met up with him at the lobby.

Jo: Oppa, You're really early... let's eat first.

We went to a quite famous restaurant and ate the Ham Macaroni, scrambled eggs with toast and steamed milk.

Taec: It's delicious.

Jo: Ah... and one more...

I took out a container.

Jo: it's the cake from last night.

Taec: What? Are you still hungry?

Jo: I just want to try some.

I have only put a few pieces out. The rest was distributed to the crew.

Taec: Let me taste.

Jo: There!

I took one piece and fed him. He smiled as he ate it. I smiled too as he was smiling.

Taec: I almost forgot, our single CD.

He took out the CD from his bag and handed it to me. One Step Closer was printed on the CD.

Taec: Lets make an MV together at the Ocean Park. And maybe at some other site too later.

Jo: It's still too early to go to Ocean Park. Do you have anywhere you want to go first?

Taec: Let's shoot our MV at the sea. Can we go there?

Jo: Of course Oppa! Taec: Now lets go.

Jo: Yeah! Lets go!

Taec: Wah! You are so excited.

Jo: I have a thing for the sea, dont you remember?

Taec: Wait a minute dont tell me you running away again.

Jo: Huh? What? Lets go Oppa! I linked my arms into his.

When we reach the seaside, I opened my arms widely while breath in the fresh sea scent. I started running towards the sea, and I almost forgot him again.

I turned around and he was following me with his hand cam. I took the camera from him and then pulled him over so I can film him as well.

Jo: Can we play the song here? Lets make a proper MV.

Taecyeon play the music on his mobile, we create a scene like the first day we met, while he choreograph a dance as well. We were having so much fun as we started to splash each other forgetting that we have to go to next destination.

Then after a while, PD-nim shouted: Cut!

His assistant came running over. "

Asst: Guys, it's getting late, we have to go.

PD: You two are having too much fun.

He furrowed his brows.

Taec & Jo: Sorry, PD-nim.

Jo: It's your fault.

I slapped on his arm

Taec: You started the splash first.

He chuckled. I pouted at him as he said that.

Linda: Stop fighting.Go get changed.

Linda was handing out the towel and some fresh clothes while observing our little act.

Venue: Ocean Park Hong Kong.

Jo: Come Oppa!

I put my hands in his arm as I led him into the Ocean Park . He smiled but didn't say anything. We walk through the park.

Jo: First. Let's look at the animals.

We start exploring the Waterfront. First we went to see the pandas.

Taec: Look at that guy lying and rolling there.

Jo: isn't he cute? Kinda look like you.

Taec: Really? What I look fat with dark circled eyes?

Jo: No..no... you look all cuddly and you were like that at the last concert. You're rolling on the stage like him too.

I giggled as I replied. Taecyeon came and hugged me to his side.

Taec: There! Cuddly for you.

I giggled as he tried to tickle me. We get to see some red pandas too after that .Then our tour continues as we went to see the gold fish. It's just long walks while holding hands. Taecyeon used his free hand to record us as he wanted to make an MV. When we reached the Grand Aquarium. I was in awe as I look around the undersea creatures.

Slowly, step by step I inched forward to the glass sticking my face against it. I was really observing all of the living things that could be so close I almost felt as if I could touch them.

Then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and Taecyeon was standing there. He was looking at me with a frown.

Jo: Yes? Is something wrong?

Taec: Do you remember where you are now?

Jo: what do you mean? Of course I do. We are in Ocean Park.

Taec: And do you remember who I am?

Jo: Taec Oppa! Why are asking such silly questions?

I slapped on his arm.

Taec: Well you slipped away and was wandering off on your own again.

He took his camera and continue to record the aquarium as he move away from me. I quickly grabbed his arm sensing he was annoyed. Jo: Oppa... He pushed me away a little.

Taec: go and stick with your sea friends.

He was creasing his brow.

Jo: Sorry, Oppa... it's just too beautiful... I didn't know I would be so attracted to them

Taec: Attract.?...more like a distraction.

Taecyeon was acting mad. I couldn't see if it's an act or it's his true reaction but I have to persuade him anyway.

Jo: Taec Oppa... what can I do to make it up to you...

Taec: How about a punishment?

Jo: what punishment?

Taec: mmmm I haven't thought of one yet but I will tell you later.

He was touching his chin as he said that. Next, we visited the Old Hong Kong. And it was a good location for our MV as well. We rode in the rickshaw and have a trip around the old city. We danced and sang on the street as well.

Since it is a week day so there is not many people there. We are having a blast. There were a lot of antic stuff to see. We ate some of traditional food and get to visit the koalas too before we took the express tram up the Summit.

I was looking at all the people screaming and shouting when we reached up to the amusement park. I was really excited as I pulled Taecyeon along.

Jo: Can we go for a thrilling ride now? I want to ride that one.

I pointed out the Roller coaster "Hair Raiser" that was in front of me.

Taec: Hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter