Ch# 2

A Day Younger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sullen Monday morning; Sehun and Luhan arrived at the school before anyone else like usual. There were not many students lurking around and there were not any teachers in the staff room, Sehun was positive. That’s why he and Luhan were shocked when they heard noises from the staff room; giving each other a weary look, they cautiously peeked inside the room expecting the worst.

“I’m y, I’m hot. I’m y, I’m hot~”

…………

“What the hell?” Luhan exclaimed while stepping away from the window and started laughing at the sight of Baekhyun wiggling his while singing he was y and hot, that was not the case with Sehun though. He stood in the doorway of the staff room frozen, Baekhyun continued singing and wiggling his - not giving a flying about anyone who might enter the room.

“Sehunnie, I think we should leave him alone,” Luhan suggested once he calmed down and Sehun nodded his head in approval; his eyes never leaving the pretty sight.

…………

“Dude, did you notice his jiggles?” Sehun asked Luhan looking completely dazed.

“Finally, you’re interested in something other than equations and numbers. I don’t care that the thing you’re interested in happens to be Baekhyun’s .” Luhan answered him amused.

“What? No! I mean….” Sehun stuttered, once he noticed that he had voiced his thoughts out; again.

“It’s okay Sehunnie.” Luhan laid a comforting hand on his shoulder and chortled.

“Shut up, Bambi!” Sehun snapped and made his way towards the staff room again, he hoped Baekhyun was done with his dance by now.

 

 

It was break time; all the teachers were sitting around the big table placed in the middle of the staff room- enjoying their lunch. They were talking to each other heartily, meaningless insults and jokes were thrown at each other- even the Principal Kim Junmyeon had decided to join them; the atmosphere was lively, to say the least, and Baekhyun loved it. He was enjoying himself to point he did not feel irritated by Sehun’s presence, who was sitting right in front of him on the opposite side of the table. Everything was going well until Kyungsoo decided that it was really funny to ask everyone about their favorite songs.

“What about you Sehun?” Xiumin asked once everybody was done telling their favorite songs, maybe Baekhyun was paranoid but he saw Sehun throw a smirk his way.

“My favorite song, let me think,” Sehun said and made a thinking gesture.

“Ah- I’m y… I’m hot….I’m y… I’m hot~” Sehun sang the song tonelessly with pauses, acting as if he was uninterested in the matter. The Math teacher tried his best to hold back his laughter; when the scene from earlier came back to his mind. Baekhyun was sitting on his seat stiff; red color blooming on his cheeks. Why does Sehun always know the right buttons to push? To say, Sehun was enjoying himself would be an understatement.

“Never knew you had such a unique choice?” Kyungsoo asked raising a brow. Why won’t he? Luhan was laughing like he had smelled laughing gas.

“That’s precious, Sehun!” Luhan exclaimed and started laughing again- this time, Sehun couldn’t hold back the chuckle.

“I don’t…just saw someone dancing to it. It was really amusing to see,” Sehun countered while staring at the endearing sight- that was Byun Baekhyun.

“Why do I have a feeling, that someone is Baekhyun? No offense, he does it all the time.” Chanyeol stated with pure innocence, ten seconds later everybody heard Chanyeol shrieking for help.

 

 

Time passed by really fast, minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days and days turned into months- it’s been three months since Baekhyun started teaching at the school. His experience was really good so far if you exclude the certain Math teacher from it. As expected, Baekhyun due to his personality and charms became one of the most popular teachers around the campus- all the teachers and students liked him. Everybody gave him different kinds of compliments; everybody but Mr. Oh, he can’t remember a single time where Sehun had complimented him instead of teasing. The thought made Baekhyun’s mood sore again, it’s not like he had complimented Sehun ever- but he had admired that fine piece of , enough secretly. He couldn’t help it, Sehun was on legs hot, lanky and his somewhat cold personality causes his imagination to run wild; he always gets distracted by that pink muscle when it comes out to wet those sinful lips, when those long, calloused fingers brush back the silky black locks- Baekhyun just loses it. He can’t stop himself from thinking that how good it will feel to kiss those lips or how good Sehun’s fingers will feel when they lace through his locks; even the thought of it was so that it made Baekhyun’s jeans uncomfortable. Sehun was the man straight out of his imagination- he can’t deny it. It wasn’t only the matter of his attraction towards the lanky guy or his pride, it was something else- Baekhyun would never admit that he had come to adore Sehun and his tactics during the last three months. It pained him to admit that he had developed feelings for Sehun; a crush to be more specific.

……………

“Wow! Mr. Byun, you are looking good today.” A student with black hairs and dorky smile exclaimed; the smirk that graced Baekhyun’s feature was the proof that he was pleased. Baekhyun had decided to force out a compliment from Sehun, no matter what. So, here he was- the black and white dress shirt he was wearing clung to his figure along with those black skinny jeans; showing off the curves of his body. One more thing about Baekhyun- he was always proud of his figure, the way he flaunts his hips when he walks is the proof. His black locks were set in a messy style; it almost looked like he came straight out of bed- today he was sure Sehun can’t resist complimenting him. He also added a pair of fake glasses for the sake of modesty; because after all he was in a school filled with hormonal teenagers.

……………

Sehun was in the staff room, doing work on his desk sincerely minding his own business when Baekhyun strode in; the poor guy choked on his spit as soon as he saw the suggestive way his colleague was dressed in. He swallowed a huge lump of saliva and composed himself when he saw Baekhyun making his way towards the very desk he was sitting on, there was something about Baekhyun; a glint to be specific. Baekhyun practically sat down on his desk, displaying his curvy figure for him. Sehun looked at Baekhyun with bored eyes trying his best not to let his eyes wander and raised a brow, making the latter question his actions for a second- there was a reason why Sehun was called a poker-faced guy. Somewhere in the distance, he can hear his coworkers, wolf whistling. Baekhyun nervously cleared his throat and moved his glasses a little bit; Sehun unresponsive reaction made him nervous.

“Well...”  He said and gestured towards his form, totally hinting for Sehun to compliment him.

“Well?” Sehun asked confused, the bored expression never leaving his face.

“Don’t you have to say something?” Baekhyun asked, annoyed at the Math teacher. There was silence for some time before, Sehun opened his mouth again.

“Are those glasses fake?” He asked, with an innocent expression.

“That’s all you picked up…nothing else?” Baekhyun deadpanned.

“Umm…can you please get up, those sheets can decide someone’s future?” Sehun asked Baekhyun, unaware of the fact that his response blew away the latter brain’s fuse.

“You know what? Your mouth can never spout good things.” Baekhyun snapped while flailing his hands and stormed out of the staff room, totally missing the evil smirk Sehun threw his way.

…………..

“He was looking nice.” Sehun turned towards Luhan and stated once, Baekhyun was out of his sight.

“Are you serious? You could have told that to him, the poor guy was clearly pinning for it.” Luhan countered back incredulously.

“Where’s the fun in that?” Sehun chortled and went back to his work.

 

 

Next day, Sehun was again sitting on his desk sincerely minding his own business when Baekhyun strode in. Baekhyun made his way towards his desk and started setting his things down, a smug look plastered on his face- something about that look was disturbing. Once, he was done Baekhyun fixed his gaze upon Sehun; a whole minute passed everybody in the room noticed his stare but Sehun- he was too busy grading the papers in front of him. The whole staff gazed towards Baekhyun and then Sehun, anticipating Baekhyun’s next move. They will not lie; ever since Baekhyun joined their school, everything was a little bit more entertaining. Sehun, who was completely absorbed in his work, finally felt all the heated gazes upon him and lifted his head- cautiously.

“What?” he asked, with his usual bored face when he finished observing everyone. Nevertheless, then he saw Baekhyun making his way towards him and let out a sigh.

“What was I even asking?” He muttered under his breath, preparing himself for the worst.

“Mr. Oh!” Baekhyun exclaimed an excited grin plastered on his face. This was the first time Baekhyun greeted him excitedly; it unsettled Sehun a little because let us face it Baekhyun was never this excited to see him before.

“Mr. Byun…” Sehun acknowledged his presence, a little bit unsure of himself.

“You see, yesterday I received a follow request on the Instagram,” Baekhyun started, his eyes getting wicked. Sehun decided to shrug the matter off, once he heard that.

“That’s great! You have an Instagram account?” He asked in a bored tone and went back to grading the papers placed in front of him- Baekhyun was going nowhere with his conversation; he had better get some work done.

“Of course, I do. Who does not, in this century? Even the security guard outside has an Instagram account,” Baekhyun said and huffed, clearly not pleased by the way Sehun was ignoring him- for some damned papers. When he was tired of Sehun ignoring his presence, he shoved his phone towards the said boy’s face; Sehun slowly lifted his head up from the papers to gaze at Baekhyun’s mobile screen- a little bit curious.

“@saxybyun, I must say...that’s an interesting name; Mr. Byun,” Sehun commented and went back to his grading.

“Why do you always notice the wrong things?” Baekhyun exclaimed his cheeks now tainted with color red.

“What do you want me to notice then, Mr. Byun?” Sehun asked, a lazy smirk again making its way to his lips; Baekhyun was thankful for once that Sehun’s attention was in the papers, rather than him.

“The notification that is written under it,” Baekhyun said and composed himself. A smile slowly made its way on his lips when Sehun, finally read the text he wanted him to read.

“@oohsehun has requested to follow you.” Sehun read under his breath, for a second he blindly stared at the phone’s screen before letting out a snort. He immediately turned towards his friends, who were looking at the whole scene amused, and comfortably leaned back in his chair.

“Which one of you had done it?” Sehun asked no one in particular and folded his arms over his chest.

“You don’t have to blame others to hide-” Baekhyun started, but stopped when Chanyeol was in the spotlight alone- anything can happen when Park Chanyeol was the guy in suspicion.

“Park!” Baekhyun muttered dangerously, making the poor big-eared baby giant scared.

“Mr. Park, would you like to explain yourself?” Sehun asked Chanyeol, not even interested in the matter- the fact that he was grading his papers again was the proof.

“Well, you left your phone in the staff room,” Chanyeol started explaining himself, hesitantly.

“So, you thought I left it for you?” Sehun asked, amusement lacing his tone.

“My phone battery died, I was bored…your phone was lonely on your desk I thought you won’t mind me accompanying it,” Chanyeol whined looking pitiful.

“Sorry to say Mr. Park, but my phone wasn’t feeling lonely at all. But, please do explain…how did my Instagram account and Mr. Byun get dragged in?” Sehun chuckled and asked; to say that the Math teacher was enjoying the mortified look on Baekhyun’s face immensely- will not be a lie.

“You still haven’t liked the picture I posted.” Chanyeol protested with a pout; Sehun dare think that he looked ridiculously- cute.

“What about Mr. Byun then?” Sehun asked, his whole attention was now on the tall giant; sitting in front of him.

“He didn’t like the picture too.” Poor guy was desperately trying to make a point but was failing miserably.

“So?”Sehun asked, clearly not getting his friend’s logic- if he had one.

“Come on!” Chanyeol whined.

“Mr. Park, I have a meeting with Mr. Kim. I think Mr. Byun can take the rest of the matter in his hands.” With that being said, Sehun turned to Baekhyun (who was looking anywhere but Sehun) and shot him a mischievous smile.

“I hope we are clear Mr. Byun,” Sehun stated and relished in the dark blush that graced Baekhyun’s being.

“Don’t worry. Knowing that you have such an interesting name, I would have followed you myself.” Sehun comforted Baekhyun and chuckled when he heard him scoff.

“It’s not like I will follow you back,” Baekhyun said and yelped when Sehun snatched his phone away, he couldn’t do anything other than look when Sehun pressed the follow button.

“Oh- look Mr. Byun! @saxybyun followed me back,” Sehun said with a smirk and gave Baekhyun back his mobile.

“Hope to see you later,” he said and went outside; he again did not miss the shriek of help Chanyeol emitted ten seconds later.

………………

Later that day, Sehun was in the parking lot placing his things in the car when he saw Baekhyun making his way towards him.

“Fancy seeing you, Mr. Byun!” Sehun exclaimed when he noticed Baekhyun was just going to stand by his car instead of talking.

“I am just here to tell you that, I am going to unfollow you,” Baekhyun stated with a frown, once Sehun closed the passenger door of his car. He turned towards him with a typical smirk plastered across his face and leaned in; startling Baekhyun.

“You won’t, Mr. Byun,” Sehun whispered, dangerously low making Baekhyun shudder unconsciously.

“See you tomorrow.” That was all he claimed before leaving behind a dumbfounded Baekhyun.

……………

As Sehun claimed, Baekhyun ended up not unfollowing him; contrary to that- Biology teacher spent his all free time stalking his colleague. Every two-second one can hear Baekhyun whining about, how unfair Sehun is being- because he was handsome and how he was pathetic that he was attracted to him.

 

 

Baekhyun really didn’t intend to overhear Sehun’s conversation with his students; it was a pure coincidence. It was his free lecture and he decided to roam around the hallways of the school, as he didn’t have much work to do. He wouldn’t be strolling around the campus alone but; Chanyeol was always busy when you need him- that guy was good for nothing. At least, that’s what Baekhyun thinks. His stroll was going on pretty well without any interruptions until he saw Sehun in section B teaching Algebra- something Baekhyun never understood. It wasn’t like Algebra could save someone’s life; as long as it can’t do that- to Baekhyun it was useless.

The window he was standing in front of gave him a clear view of Sehun, who had a concentrated expression on his face as he solved an equation written on the board. Unconsciously, he walked closer to the classroom, not caring that some students can see him snooping- that was last of his concerns when he caught the sight of Sehun’s pink muscle peeking out of his lips. Baekhyun swears he can commit a murder just to get the taste of that pink muscle and lips- literally. Too engrossed in his teaching Sehun didn’t even notice his presence and continued his activity. Baekhyun loved the way Sehun’s lanky figure casually leaned against the wooden desk as he asked his class some questions, he never saw high school students as willing as Sehun’s students were to answer his questions. Sehun’s long, thick fingers were playing with the rim of the reading glasses as he observed all of his students, his lips set into his usual frown.

He didn’t even joke for once, but something about the way he taught the subject made it enjoyable- Baekhyun could tell that by the way all the students were listening to the handsome guy attentively. It was as if the teacher wasn’t even putting any effort in maintaining the interest of the class; Baekhyun hated to admit it, but it was difficult to do. Realizing that he had been snooping on Sehun for the past five minutes, Baekhyun quickly stepped away from the window- completely embarrassed of himself. What was he thinking? Sehun had taken him to the whole new level of insane; it was terrifying. He let out a huge sigh and was about to leave the place when he heard Sehun asking a student for favor.

“Jimin-ssi, can you please go to the staff room and grab the notebook placed on my table?” Sehun asked, fixing his gaze upon the class prefect.

“Sure!” Jimin answered and got up from his seat, he was about to leave when Sehun called him again.

“Go after we are done with these questions,” Sehun ordered and the class prefect again sat back on his seat while nodding his head. Baekhyun who witnessed the encounter with a bored expression suddenly smirked, Of course, Sehun have to pay for all the discomfort he has caused Baekhyun.

“Notebook on the table huh?” Baekhyun muttered to himself and silently laughed like a maniac. Sehun was going to regret ever meeting him, let alone .

 

Flashback

Two days ago, Baekhyun needed a book from the library, so he for the first time in a while set his foot inside the room filled with books. He was busy jotting down the information he gathered from the book on his dairy when he heard noises coming from the secluded area of the room. Without any reluctance, he left his work on the table and carefully made his way towards the place where noises were coming from.

He immediately hid his body behind a large bookshelf, when he saw two students hiding something between the thick, old books. He recognized those students from class- D; that class belonged to Kai. That’s why Baekhyun wasn’t surprised at all when he found a magazine hidden- the Chemistry teacher himself was the biggest ert of the century. He decided not to report the poor kids because he, himself had hidden a fair share of magazines in his high school too. Besides that, Baekhyun was sure Junmyeon won’t be the same lovely Principal once, he finds out about the magazines in his campus.

 

Back to Present

 

The Biology teacher was sure; those magazines can come in handy now. That’s why he quickly made his way towards the staff room and replaced the much needed notebook with the magazine. Baekhyun settled himself down on his desk and almost jumped in joy, when he saw Jimin entering the staff room and looking at the magazine on the table confused- what else the poor kid could do. He saw the blush rising to the kid’s cheeks and almost felt bad- almost. He quickly got up from his seat and discretely started following Jimin, when he left the staff room. Sehun was sitting on the teacher desk, after delivering a tiring lecture. He had given his class some free time to enjoy themselves as they looked as tired as he was, his head snapped towards the class entrance when he saw Jimin entering.

“Did you find it?” he asked his student with a small, grateful smile on his lips- that was the first time Baekhyun (who was now hiding by the window) saw Sehun smiling genuinely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter