AAAAANNNNNNNND FIGHT!! pt.1

Hello Baby!
Taemin Held his cell phone in his hand as he looked at Minhos name in his caller id as he sighed.
“Okay Taemin, it’s either now or tomorrow . . .”
He then snapped his phone shut
“ Well, I guess tomorrow wont be too bad , I mean no need for any of us to lose sleep.”
Taemin then got out the bed and changed into his night clothes he didn’t feel like doing anything not even eating. He just felt like sleeping. So he did just that .
The next thing he knew Jaejoong was shaking him awake

“Minnie~ . . . my little baby, wake up or you’ll be late for school and won’t have time to eat ummas breakfast.”

Jaejoong shook taemin lightly until he saw the boys eyes flutter open as he began to stir up from his slumber. His hair was all messy and his face was kind of puffy and he looked so out of it, Jaejoong thought he was so cute.

*click* *click* *click*
Taemin hopped up fast and sat pretzel style on his bed as he tried to flatten his hair with the palms of his hands.
“Umma~ don’t take cell pics of me I look horrible and plus it’s kind of creepy~”
Jaejoong pouted
“No you don’t . . . you look cute when you all groggy and disheveled and no it’s not creepy it’s how I get my special memories for just me to have cuz I’m your umma and I get to have that right thank you. Now get up and get ready for school, it’s Friday so you can actually pick out your clothes!!”

Taemin groaned he hated Fridays because he was never really good at picking out clothes for himself and was told many times that he didn’t know how to dress. So every Friday morning Key would usually burst into his room and pick out his clothes for him so he didn’t have to. Because Key says he’s not going be going around with his little brother looking like fashion victim. But Taemin just shrugged it off it wasn’t his fault that he just loved to wear a simple pair of sweats and a cool graphic tee. But if it wasn’t for his Jaejoong umma ,Changmin, Key and minho that’s all he would have in his closet. Not saying that his Junsu hyung didn’t buy him anything it was just that Junsu is just like him and Jaejoong had to teach him how to dress instead of just buying whatever the mannequin was wearing.
 
Taemin groaned and got up out of his bed and slowly inched towards his bathroom to get ready for school as he went into the bathroom he the water so he could wash his face. As the water began to run Taemin felt his stomach churn drastically as he quickly turned to the toilet and hurled his brains out he felt awful but he couldn’t stop his stomach was at war with him. As he was about to flush the toilet he heard a knock at his bathroom door , Before a voice softly called out.
 
“Taeminnie, are you okay, do you need me to call Jae umma?”

Taemin quickly flushed the toilet and ran to open the door

“No!! , don’t tell umma, he’ll take me to the doctors.”

Key held his nose due to Taemins rancid morning breath that was currently seeping from Taemins mouth.
Taemin looked at key and realized why his brother was holding his nose. And he quickly covered his mouth.
“Sorry”
Key smiled at Taemins cuteness

“ It’s okay, but I just want to know are you alright? I didn’t see you at all yesterday and Changmin said you didn’t eat dinner , and when I heard you in there throwing up I as thinking that maybe you were sick or something..”

Taemin smiled weakly at his older brother who was eyeing him with an expression of worry mixed with disbelief. Taemin knew that Kibum was good at reading people so he had to get Key out of his room fast before he cracked under the mental pressure of his stare.
T: I’m fine, I’m just a little stressed and I have this big test today and on top of that I have dance team tryouts so my nervousness was just getting to me. No need to worry. *Smile*
Key pinched Taemins cheeks

“ Awww~ You’re so cute Taemin I cant stand it, but if you say so, I’ll believe you but anyway take it easy don’t freak out okay baby. Oh and I put your clothes out on your bed me and Jaejoong brought you a new outfit last weekend. I’s so cute trust me you’ll love it.”

Key walked out of the room and looked back towards Taemin who visibly sighed to himself.

“Oh yeah and be ready in 45 min, because Kwonnies going to take us t school today okay.”

Temin turned and nodded to his brother.
Taemin then quickly showered then he got dressed and ran down stairs only to find the usual family breakfast going on Changmin eating all the food while Junsu sat beside him fussing and pouting about how didn’t get any. While Key sat on the side shaking his head at the pair while eating an apple (because he’s on a diet) all the while Jaejoong umma would be giving junsu his share of what ever it is that was stolen from him by changmin and would also be trying to convince Key to eat more than an apple in the morning .
Taemin smiled as he walked into the kitchen and looked at his happy little dysfunctional family

“Good morning hyungs morning umma!”

They all replied to Taemin with good mornings and greetings
.
“ So Taemin how are you feeling, you didn’t eat dinner last night that’s usually not like you”

Taemin smiled brightly at Jaejoong hoping to give of the impression that everything was fine

“Yeah sorry to make you worry Umma , but I was just so tired yesterday from all the practicing me Reyowook and Sungmin were doing for dance team tryouts that when I got home I just crashed , I don’t mean to burdon any of you”

Jaejoong smiled and hugged Taemin patting his soft hair that smelled like that special vanilla and sugar cane shampoo Jaejoong always brought him. While cooing at the boy him his arms.

“Awww Taeminnie don’t work yourself so hard ,I’m sure you will make the dance team all three of you are pretty good dancers okay and don’t be nervous and also you look absolutely cute today.”

Jaejoong turned to Key and smiled

“ And you were right Taemin looks adorable in pink”

Key smiled nodding in response.

“I told you he would look super cute in pink”

Changmin looked up at Taemin who was whearing and over sized baby pink light sweat shirt with the little polo sighn in the top left hand corner which Key himself altered so that the shoulders on the shirt slouched showing some of the fair delicate skin of Taemins shoulders and white skinny jeans along with white sneakers . He then tilted his head to the side before swallowing his food.

“ I think he looks like a girl”

Suddenly he felt a apple hit him in back of the head

“YAH KIM KIBUM IM YOUR HYUNG!! YOU DON’T ASSULT ME WITH DELICIOUS FRUIT “

Key shot a glare that could kill towards changmin before speaking in the calmest scariest voice any of them have ever heard but knew only key and Jaejoong could produce and that’s when they all knew it was time to step away from changmin and hide some where .

Jaejoong while still hugging Taemin just scooted away from Changmin while junsu just slid out of his seat and into the living room .

“Hyung , what did you just call me?”

Changmin was scared to answer because he swore that Key had just sprouted devil horns and a tail.

Keys stare bored even deeper into Chngmins soul as he waited for an answer.

“ CHANGMIN HYUNG what did YOU just call ME?!”

Changmin swallowed hard

“ K- k -kibum”

Key nodded

“ And what hive I told you about caliing me kibum?”

He looked back at changmin who looked about as pale as a ghost at the moment.

“ Y-you told me not to call you Kibum because you don’t like it.”

Key looked at Him and smiled

“Good and there is also something else you did wrong , do you know what it is?”

Key asked tilting is head to the side giving changmin that creepy cross between innocent and evil smile that he had perfected.

“n-no I d-don’t know what else I did.”

Key walked over to changmin and looked him in eyes

“are you sure you don’t know?”

“y-yes I-I’m sure”

“ You called our baby a girl. Our Taeminnie is pretty but to compare him to a girl is a crime the kims beauty definitely surpasses that of any girl I’ve met so far in my life but that’s beside the point.
Taeminnie is not a girl and Will not be called one also next time you Call me Kibum instead of Key

I will take a knife and carve your *BEEEEEEEEEEEEP !!* Until they look like mini Jack-o- Lanterns then im gonna * BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!* AND GO NEX DOOR AND TELL ONEW ALL YOUR *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* SO THAT EVEN AFTER YOU GO CRYING TO HIM TELLING HIM EVERYTHING I’VE DONE TO YOU HE WONT EVEN HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!

Key then walked away from a nearly lifeless changmin grabbing Taemin hand kissing Jaejoong on the cheek smiling like an innocent teenager.

“ Okay Jae umma all that horn beeping must be Kwonnie out front. C’mon Taemin time to go to school”

Jaejoong smiled and walked to the door waving out to the car as it pulled off

“Bye babies!”

Jaejoong then walked back into the house and looked at the still paling Changmin that was sitting at the table with his fork still in hand but body still unmoving. Jaejoon just chuckled before passing him by.

“Changmin you should have known better not to call him Kibum”

Junsu walked back into the kitchen seeing as of now it was a safe zone He then walked over to Changmin and shoo him lightly.

“ Changmin-ah~ c’mon snap out of it “

Junsu shook him agian but still no response Junsu pouted looking at his non- responsive dongsang and went off whining to Jaejoong.

“Umma~ Changmin wont wake up form his shock and we have to get going or we’ll miss our shuttle to the school .”

Jaejoong shook his head in response

“Hmmm Junsu that would be a shame if you missed the shuttle because that means that Onew would have to sit all alone on that bus . . . Oh wait never mind I guess that girl , oh hat her name . . . . Oh yeah!! Jung Juri wouldn’t mind keeping him company Changmin always tells me how she likes to be around him ALL THE TIME and how she always tries to CONFESS HER LOVE. Maybe with Changmin not on the bus they will finally have a chance to get close with out Chanmin to block Juri from stealing Onews innocent heart from him . *Sigh* But I guess we’ll never know .

Suddenly a loud slam was heard

Junsu and Jaejoong rushed to the kitchen only to see Changmins chair overturned and empty while the front door was left swinging wide open with no sign of Changmin to be found.
Jaejoong giggled he knew that Onew would snap the boy back to his senses.

“Junsu you might want to catch up to him so you wont miss the shuttle.”

Junsu then grabbed his bag and ran out the house as well.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Taemin*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was so scared as we were in the car my stomach was churning never before had I experienced car sickness but I hope I never will again. But I managed to hold it in for the sake of key and his friends, they didn’t need to worry about me and plus I would not be able to clean up my mess without throwing up again so I would so much rather hold it in until I could run into the bathroom at school.

As the car pulled up to the front of the school I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and bolted into the school and to the nearest bathroom where I proceeded to puke again I slid down the stall door until I was sitting on the cold baby blue tile floor.

I then looked down at my tummy and begin to rub it softly

“Yoogeun~ah please let me have a day of piece please “

I sat for another second before I stood u and went to wash my hands and face off . It was going to be a long day I just knew it.

I soon went back into the busy hallway and walked to my intended destination as I passed all the different cliques of kids I saw the person I wanted to see.

I went to call out to him but I was suddenly stopped as another voice did before I could even get it out .

“Minho! <3~"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE FOEVER BUT I HAD REAL BAD CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK so i had to split this into 2 parts because my comp is acting funky

P!NKBERRY4EVER