What should i call it? . . . Secret anniversary

Hello Baby!

Taemin sat in his room that nigh sprawled across his lime green bed sheets he was so worried all the thoughts swirling through his mind of babies and angry an Jaejoong umma and just being pregnant
It was enough to give him a head ache . He then turned to his side and crawled into the fetal position and talked to himself out loud .
“ Kim Taemin what are you going to do about this . . . This . . . Hmm what should I call you?”

Taemin looked down at his tummy with a look of wonder.

He then got up out of his bed and grabbed his yellow cell phone of his desk and opened it and scrolled through his phone menu until he reached a photo of sungmin and he pressed the call button.

It rang a couple of times
And then the phone was answered

S: Hello?

T: Sungminnie what should I call it ?

S: What do you mean what should I call it , what is it?

Taemin sighed heavily and rolled his eyes

T; You know what “IT” is you my little surprise that I found out about today

S: OOOH! . . . YEAH “IT” . . . well I don’t know maybe Wookie would know let me call him

T: Why are you calling him you guys live in the same house.

S: Because , he wont hear me if I yell or him, DUH~

Sungmin then clicked over and called his brother and waited for Reyowook to answer the phone.

R: HI MINNIE!

S: Hey WOOKIE!

T: You guys make me sick with how happy you are all the time , I can never recall the last time I‘ve seen you two mad at each other. . . .But any way Wookie~ I need and idea on what to call ‘it’.

R: What’s it Taemin?

S: ‘It’ is the current nick name for Taeminnies little gift

R: Ohhhh~ . . . Wait!, you guys~ don’t call that little gift an it , it’s a human being not a kitchen appliance.

Sungmin sighed

S: Okay well since you have all the answers what do you want to call ‘it’ . . . I mean the baby

Reywook sighed

R: Well lets name him Min-Min that way I we talk about it in school people will think were talking about Taemin and not the B-A-B-Y

Sungmin rolled his eyes at his brothers last comment

S: Wookie all of that was a good idea until you decided to spell baby , I mean we all know how to spell for god sakes were in high school!

Taemin laughed

T: Min-Min , I like that it’s cute . . . But how do you know that the baby’s going to be a boy ?

R: I dun know I just have this gut feeling that it’s going to be a boy .

S: Oh like you have that gut feeling that you and Yesung are soul mates ?

Reyowook puffed his cheeks out cutely even though no ine could see it.

R: WE ARE SOUL MATES I KNOW IT WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

Taemin chuckled

T: Then why hasn’t Yesung confessed his love to you yet?

R: Well . . . It’s cuz he’s shy that’s why, I know that . .

R,S,T: he will confess some time soon

R: How did you guys know what I was gonna say . . Hmm maybe you guys read my thoughts . . . OH MY GOD THAT’S AWSOME OK AY OKAY NOW TELL ME WHAT AM I THINKING NOW?

T: Umm Wookie we cant.

R: aww why not you guys just did it , now do it again for me please!!

Sugmin rolled his eyes dramatically

S: Wookie we cant read minds it’s just that you say the same thing every time we ask you about Yesung and I don’t know why you obsess over him , Me and Taemin think he’s kind of weird.

R: He’s not weird he’s just misunderstood and different.

Taemin scoffed

T: Different my he’s just plan weird he tried to walk his pet turtle around the school

R: He just likes animals that all and he knows that it’s healthy for his turtle to get some exercise is that so hard to see.

S: Okay . . . Anyway how about this , he touches peoples lips.

R: That just means he’s affectionate.

T: He has this weird stalker aura when he sneaks up and stares at you and quite frankly when he stares at you wookie I fear for you.

Reyowook paused

R: Well that last one is true, that creepy stare thing and aura . He has that down to a science but I don’t think he means to be that silent and scary, but we can change that , and I’m pretty sure that when he confesses you guys will love him and plus if he was that bad I don’t think that Minho and the others would hang out with him right . . . Right?

S: Okay what ever you say but when he get you arrested for stalking him, don’t call me to taemin to bail you out of jail.

Reywook huffed out a puff of air

R: I don’t stalk him

T: Right and what do you call showing up at each and everyone of his choir residles?

S: And waiting for him outside his class everyday?

T: And sending him a secret love note on valentines day and every march 22nd ?

S: Oh yeah, I forgot about that , how come you send him one every march 22nd?

R: Because it’s our anniversary . . .

S&T: ANNIVERSARY?!

R: Yeah of the day me and Sunggie first met. . . .

S: You guy met in kinder garden

T: Yeah , that’s when we all met and you never give us gifts.

Reyowook whined and pouted

R: That’s because you guys aren’t as important as my Yesunggie .

Taemin and Sungmin gasped loudly .

T: Wookie I cant believe you would say that

S: I mean I’m your own brother for goodness sake .

Taemi and Sungmin faked cried ad Reyowook began to feel as if he wanted to cry too he thought he had really hurt his two best friends.

R: You guys~ I didn’t mean it *sob* I- I - I just really want *sob* to win *hiccup* Yesunggies heart w-w-why doesn’t he love me hyung ?

Sungmin and Taemin panicked they really didn’t know he was going to cry. Sungmin quickly ran into Reyowooks room and hugged his brother.

T: WOOKIE ITS OKAY DON’T CRY ! YESUNG LOVES YOU I PROMISE.

Sungmin was still holding onto his little brother rubbing his back to calm him

S: Yeah it okay don’t cry

Taemin sated on the line until he heard Reyowooks tears stop and his breathing clam down. And then he heard sungmin get back on the phone.

S: Taemin I’m gonna go help Teukie umma with dinner , and wookies falling asleep so I guess I’ll call you back later.

Taemin sighed

T: but we still don’t have a name.~

Taemin whined

Sungmin thought quickly

S: OH I HAVE THE PERFECT ONE!

Sungmin squealed excitedly

T: What is it , what is it tell me?

S: okay it’s yoogeun!

Taemin quirked and eye brow

T: Yoogeun? Hmmm it sounds cute, I like it . Thank you now I gotta go I need to call Minho, wish me luck!

S: Okay good luck , bye Taemin, and Bye-Bye Yoogeunnie!

Taemin laughed as he hung up the phone and lied across his bed in silence as he looked through his phone for Minhos phone number.

T: Okay *sigh* and now for the hard part.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay I’m back I thought Winglin was down for good *phew* I’m glad it didn’t happen I’m happy to be writing again and I really want to get this story going please comment they are loved and I’m sorry for the short chappie.

LUVVERS YOU ALL!,
PINKBERRY4EVER