Of puppy dogs and puddles

Hello Baby!
Jaejoong walked into the house to see a stressed out junsu sitting on the couch, and a taemin that was locked in his room. Changmin was waiting by the door for Onew to walk by, and key was well key was doing his usual talking on the phone with his friends probably while picking out clothes for school tomarrow or trying to figure what color to dye his hair next.
~~KEY~~

Key was in fact looking through his closet for his outfit for school tomorrow yes like other schools in th area they did have uniforms but every Friday they could wear what want so key had to make sure he looked hot , he knew he always looked good in his uniform because plenty of guys and girls told him numerous times during the week . But on Fridays he made sure he looked extra hot , you know like fry and egg on the side walk during the hottest day of the summer hot.

He puled out 5 shirts and 5 pairs of pants and looked them over thoroughly trying to choose what he should put together.

In the middle of his intense thinking his phone rang.
Key quickly threw himself across his bed complete with pink blankets and pink fur lined zebra print pillows. And answered his cell phone.

"Hello , House of beauty this is cutie."

"Hey Key"

"Hey kwonnie"

" Don’t call me that . . ."

"Why not if your gonna hang out with me you need to have a cute nick name"

"What do you mean we’ve hung out together since grade school don’t change a good thing ."

Key laughed a little bit

"Well anyway what are you calling about im a busy man and have many ,many appointments to keep."

"well any way your y-ness , I called to see if you want to go out tonight to the spot?"

" Well I don’t know I got to ask Jae umma first, but im pretty sure he’ll say yes as long as I’m back by 12 , but anyways who’s gonna be there ."

"Well I’m going and I have to pick GD up but he told me that amber told him that Daesung told her that Yesung and you lover were coming."

Key almost choked on air

"He’s not my lover he’s more like my little puppy my dorky little hopeless puppy "

"Don’t say that key . . . "

Key rolled his eyes playfuly

"Well It’s true he follows me around ,begs me to go out with him and I even taught him tricks. . ."

Jokwon spoke back skeptically

"Tricks?"

"Yup tricks I taught him how to play fetch."

Key declared proudly

"Fetch ?. . . Now really I don’t believe it."

Key shook his head smiling

"No really I ask him to give me something and he will go to get and bring it back to me , now dosent hat qualify as fetch?"

His friend on the other line laughed

" Well I guess that is fetch . . . But from what I’ve heard jong’s not the pupy he was before we all left for summer , I've heard from people who’ve seen him tell me that he’s all hot now that he came back from that camp retreat thing and that’s why he missed the first week of school because he just got back yesterday."

Key thought to himself a hot Jonghyun, the jonhyun he’s known since childhood always wore thick glasses because he was blind as a bat and was awkward around most people except for his little group of friends and key and key and his families but those are all people that he grew up with. But a hot Jonghyun Key couldn’t even imagine, But for now he jus took it as a rumor until he seen it for himself.

" Well , I’m not worried. Hot or not he’s still putty in my hands now get off my phone I have o find something to wear tonight."

"Okay, so I’ll meet you at 8 in front of your house."

"Yup thank you love you"

"What ever you ert bye."

Key ended the call and went back into his closet to find the perfect thing o wear.

Back down stairs Changmin was looking out he window like a lost puppy waiting to see it’s master. . . And he didn’t have to wait long because at the corner he saw his target walking down the block and his name was Onew. Changmin thought the world of Onew . He thought Onew was the cutest , smartest clumsiest , most nice person he ever met and didn’t understand why he didn’t like him back.

Changmin ran out side as soon as he saw onew get close enough to the two houses

"Oh wow It’s a coincidence to see you out here onew"

Onew looked at him weirdly as he kept walking as he talked

"We live across he street from each other, so I’m pretty sure we would end up running into each other a lot."

Changmin nodded his head seriously

"well I guess you do have a point . . . Umm HEY,would you like to go to he library with me we could go into the science fiction section and laugh a the unrealistic events that happen in each book."

Onew stopped walking

"Well changmin it is fiction , I mean if it’s fiction it has the right to not make any since and leap to outrageous boundaries weather they be here on earth or another planet, it’s fiction witch means it’s not real. . . You’d just be better off reading a book that is non-fiction."

Changmin was kind of hurt but he was also a little by Onews ability to think logically and explain things, Yup Changmin liked‘em smart and Onew definitely fit the bill.

"So. . . I guess that’s a no?"

Onew smiled weakly towards Changmin

"Sorry but no, I cant go I have a lot of work to do."

Onew went to walk away but tripped on his untied shoe lace. With his papers and books that he had in his hands went flying every where Changmin reacted quickly and caught onew and was able to catch two of his work books in the process .

"Are you okay?"

Onew was being held on to tightly with his and changmins bodies pressed close together
He couldn’t help but blush a little.

"I’m okay thank you, umm could you let me go now I have to pick up my book."

Changmin soon realized that he was still holding Onew, and quickly let him go. To let Onew pick up his book witch had unfortunately landed in the most randomly placed puddle known to man.

"Oh , sorry I wasn’t able to catch all you books, now one of them Is wet."

Onew smiled brightly at Changmin.

"It’s okay, at least you saved the two most important ones , this book was just an old note book I used for scrap paper anyway. But those two you caught are my projects. I would have died if they would have gotten ruined, Thanks I owe you one.

Onew then gently took the books from Changmin and walked across the street into his house.

Changmin still stood there dumbfounded that he actually held a conversation with Onew. After 5 years of hi and goodbye and quick conversations that only lasted a total of 4 or5 minutes this one lasted.

" YES A WHOLE 15 MINUTES YEAH KIM CHANGMIN THAT’S A NEW RECCORD HELLS YEAH!!!~"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Another chappie done I know its kind of short but I should be updating some more today since it’s snowing and I cant go anywhere T.T . . .I hate you snow.

But anyways comment please they are loved Oh and tell me which pairing you want to hear more about next these are the choices YunJae, OR 2min so its going to be first come first serve the first tell me gets there wish.

Luvvers you all,

PINKBERRY4EVER